Page 43 of 63 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 53 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 1250

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Flite - Icon Theme - [public beta]

  1. #841
    Need a bit of help, my folders are bigger then my icons ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1348773294.314838.jpg  

  2. #842
    Quote Originally Posted by faarkrog74 View Post
    Need a bit of help, my folders are bigger then my icons ?
    The folders are really made bigger than the icons

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to `deadpool For This Useful Post:

    Sk37cH (09-27-2012)

  4. #843
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    5,065
    Thanked 7,887 Times in 1,822 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by faarkrog74 View Post
    Sk37cH Little more wishes :-) if you got the time... he he
    I'm away for 2 days, but I'll come back to those. Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by capodtc View Post
    i just tested the settings icons and i realized that its missing a vpn icon..
    and i would also like to request a google search app icon if its not too much trouble
    tnx for the great work Sk37cH
    No problems on the google search icon. Sorry about the stupid question abut Instagram icon name, it was 4am when I wrote that :P The VPN I've added to the NC Icons bundle, and below. Bundle ID: com.apple.VPNPreferences
    Quote Originally Posted by mejemaka View Post
    hey i fixed your smaller badge to align properly. thanks for that, its really nice.
    also, here are some icons i did. their not as good as the pros do them but this is the best i could do form a girl with super basic photoshop skills. i've also attached a file of them in their bundles folders.
    songify, respring(cydia), peel, itranslate, dictionary, pageonce, engadget, fandango, retina wallpapers
    Those are simply amazing. They all look great! Thank you for sharing
    Quote Originally Posted by faarkrog74 View Post
    This red badge looks Nice, how dó i Get that ?
    I've added it to your Faarkrog bundle. If you decide you don't want to run it, then you can delete the badge file from "Flite Faarkrog/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/ Thank you to mejemaka for sorting that one out for us
    Quote Originally Posted by faarkrog74 View Post
    Need a bit of help, my folders are bigger then my icons ?
    I've added it to your Faarkrog bundle. If you decide you don't want to run it, then you can delete the "Folder Background" file from "Flite Faarkrog/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/
    Thank you
    Name:  icon@2x.png
Views: 466
Size:  6.4 KB

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    capodtc (09-28-2012)

  6. #844
    -screen.png


    numbers not center`d :-)


    Sk73cH

    and my Old Reeder is back again, after i got the new bundle ? weird !!

  7. #845
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    5,065
    Thanked 7,887 Times in 1,822 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by faarkrog74 View Post
    -screen.png


    numbers not center`d :-)


    Sk73cH

    and my Old Reeder is back again, after i got the new bundle ? weird !!
    Sorry dude. My bad. Think I took on a bit much at once last night Just change the name of the reeder icon to [email protected]
    I don't know why. There must be 2 different reeders. I'm only emulating the app. I don't have a copy that I open as such, just a little work around I do to get the ID. I'll do as much as I can later. But I'm going out for the night. So I can't fix the badge just yet

  8. #846
    Quote Originally Posted by faarkrog74 View Post
    -screen.png


    numbers not center`d :-)


    Sk73cH

    and my Old Reeder is back again, after i got the new bundle ? weird !!
    To get your badge numbers to look right add this stuff to the info.plist in your flite theme:

    <key>BadgeStyle</key>
    <string> font-size: 11px; margin-top:-1px;padding:6px 0 0 0; color: #ffffff; text-shadow: #1b1b1b 0px 1px 1px 0.6;</string>

    And use the badge I modified on the previous page to get it to look like mine in the screenshot.

    Last edited by mejemaka; 09-28-2012 at 01:03 AM.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mejemaka For This Useful Post:

    ag92 (09-28-2012), Hazard786 (05-15-2013), Sk37cH (09-28-2012)

  10. #847
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    5,065
    Thanked 7,887 Times in 1,822 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mejemaka View Post
    To get your badge numbers to look right add this stuff to the info.plist in your flite theme:

    <key>BadgeStyle</key>
    <string> font-size: 11px; margin-top:-1px;padding:6px 0 0 0; color: #ffffff; text-shadow: #1b1b1b 0px 1px 1px 0.6;</string>

    And use the badge I modified on the previous page to get it to look like mine in the screenshot.

    Thank you mejemaka I'll do up a .plist with only that mod in it, and add it to his bundle. He's pretty much got the hang of ifile now, just had trouble with reeder icon, for some bizarre reason it had a different icon name than most other versions.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    bluevixen (09-28-2012), mejemaka (09-28-2012)

  12. #848
    Great idea. Thx. Do you know the eta on the bitesms theme?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to mejemaka For This Useful Post:

    Sk37cH (09-28-2012)

  14. #849
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    5,065
    Thanked 7,887 Times in 1,822 Posts

    ^^Thank you for your help. I'm creating the plist, and packaging, and UL all from my phone, so it would have been near impossible had you not provided the info you did
    Faarkrog, your bundle has been updated and should look similar to this when you apply Its mejemakas modified badge (I hope it's the right one), and her .plist, so make sure to thank her next time you're by
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1348816534.903369.jpg  

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    bluevixen (09-28-2012)

  16. #850
    The ETA on the biteSMS theme is that I'm starting it this weekend, was a very busy week @work and I had to get up really early most of the day, which meant I had to go to sleep early etc :P

    However, it should not take a lot of time to work on it as I have most of the layer styles and ideas I want from the SBSettings theme

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dansaDisco For This Useful Post:

    capodtc (09-28-2012), mejemaka (09-28-2012), Sk37cH (09-28-2012)

  18. #851
    Quote Originally Posted by mejemaka View Post
    To get your badge numbers to look right add this stuff to the info.plist in your flite theme:

    <key>BadgeStyle</key>
    <string> font-size: 11px; margin-top:-1px;padding:6px 0 0 0; color: #ffffff; text-shadow: #1b1b1b 0px 1px 1px 0.6;</string>

    And use the badge I modified on the previous page to get it to look like mine in the screenshot.



    Dont get what i really hafe to do here :-) ...... ? what from the previous page do i have to get ?


    -photo.png

    UPs. it was all okay, thanx to sk37sh for updating my folder, and mejamaka :-) cool badges

    why can't i copy this folder to my flite folder ? via. iFile (retina wallpapers) -sk-rmbillede-2012-09-28-kl.-16.15.30.png-sk-rmbillede-2012-09-28-kl.-16.15.44.png
    Last edited by faarkrog74; 09-28-2012 at 09:19 AM.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to faarkrog74 For This Useful Post:

    Sk37cH (09-28-2012)

  20. #852
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    5,065
    Thanked 7,887 Times in 1,822 Posts

    ^^Are you trying to copy the folder, or the file. Web tether on browsah only allows upload of .zip, or single files, not folders. Maybe? Anyone else see something I'm missing?

  21. #853
    Quote Originally Posted by faarkrog74 View Post
    why can't i copy this folder to my flite folder ? via. iFile (retina wallpapers) -sk-rmbillede-2012-09-28-kl.-16.15.30.png-sk-rmbillede-2012-09-28-kl.-16.15.44.png
    try ifunbox... its the best file transfer software ive used.
    ifunbox

  22. #854
    Quote Originally Posted by capodtc View Post
    try ifunbox... its the best file transfer software ive used.
    ifunbox

    All Okay now, Zip`d it to iFile.

    PixelMator for Mac, is this what to use, If want to mess Up some icons.
    Last edited by faarkrog74; 09-28-2012 at 11:17 AM.

  23. #855
    Quote Originally Posted by faarkrog74 View Post
    Dont get what i really hafe to do here :-) ...... ? what from the previous page do i have to get ?


    -photo.png

    UPs. it was all okay, thanx to sk37sh for updating my folder, and mejamaka :-) cool badges

    why can't i copy this folder to my flite folder ? via. iFile (retina wallpapers) -sk-rmbillede-2012-09-28-kl.-16.15.30.png-sk-rmbillede-2012-09-28-kl.-16.15.44.png

    You're welcome, but those badges are originally sk37ch's. All I did was fix the misalignment. Just don't want to be improperly credited

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mejemaka For This Useful Post:

    bluevixen (09-29-2012), Sk37cH (09-29-2012)

  25. #856
    @mejemaka

    -sk-rmbillede-2012-09-29-kl.-13.38.03.png


    hello! this nice status bar, how can i get that ?

    More icons to work on if somebody is up for it :-)

    -sk-rmbillede-2012-09-29-kl.-13.45.46.png

    All from the danish appStore.

    what about a`more aggressive look for the tweetbot, not that i dont like the one i have, think it just looks very much like the Org.


    ps: my fav. theme is absolute Flite, it just need a`little more Bite!;-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sk-rmbillede-2012-09-29-kl.-13.24.39.png   -sk-rmbillede-2012-09-29-kl.-13.24.48.png   -sk-rmbillede-2012-09-29-kl.-13.24.55.png   -sk-rmbillede-2012-09-29-kl.-13.25.08.png   -sk-rmbillede-2012-09-29-kl.-13.25.36.png   -sk-rmbillede-2012-09-29-kl.-13.30.00.png  
    Last edited by faarkrog74; 09-29-2012 at 06:49 AM.

  26. #857
    My setUp..... So far;-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1348935790.991908.jpg  

  27. #858
    -dhu7c.jpg

    1-Here is my problem with dock. If you look closely at the very bottom you'll see a straight horizontal white line. You guys know how to fix it ? (its not a wallpaper thing..)


    2- Still dont know how to change my folder icon size to make them as same as the rest. Could you please explain in a simple way ) I use WinSCP program.

    3- What should i do to add keyboard, jukebox skin, black themed safari programs from the theme called Boss?

    Thanks
    Last edited by coombo3; 09-29-2012 at 12:01 PM.

  28. #859
    Quote Originally Posted by faarkrog74 View Post
    @mejemaka

    -sk-rmbillede-2012-09-29-kl.-13.38.03.png


    hello! this nice status bar, how can i get that ?

    More icons to work on if somebody is up for it :-)

    -sk-rmbillede-2012-09-29-kl.-13.45.46.png

    All from the danish appStore.

    what about a`more aggressive look for the tweetbot, not that i dont like the one i have, think it just looks very much like the Org.


    ps: my fav. theme is absolute Flite, it just need a`little more Bite!;-)
    Are you talking about just the status bar or the images in the status bar? Not so sure what you're referong to

  29. #860
    Quote Originally Posted by mejemaka View Post
    Are you talking about just the status bar or the images in the status bar? Not so sure what you're referong to
    Ups!! Like the 3G and the Way it synks into the Black, with a black line around the icons

Page 43 of 63 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 53 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •