Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 1250

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Flite - Icon Theme - [public beta]

  1. #61
    Does anyone have an icon for VLC media player?

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by 3bs View Post
    Does anyone have an icon for VLC media player?
    The font is architects daughter, and a chrome Icon is made, it will be packed with the official release :P

    Anyway, I could make a VLC icon, but I'm not really sure about it, since the app is no longer available? :l

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by dansaDisco View Post
    The font is architects daughter, and a chrome Icon is made, it will be packed with the official release :P

    Anyway, I could make a VLC icon, but I'm not really sure about it, since the app is no longer available? :l
    Looking forward to the official release then!

    It's available in Cydia which is where I got it from.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to 3bs For This Useful Post:

    dansaDisco (07-10-2012)

  5. #64
    Ahh, I had no idea :P
    It was on the appstore for a while but was removed due to some licensing problems I think, but if it's on cydia I'll make one

    thanks for letting me know!

  6. #65
    To be honest this theme could flourish if it had a UI to go with it. I do love the icons , reminds me of the ol 3.0 days lol. Great work so far though.

    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

  7. #66
    Unfortunately I have not had the time on my hands, creating a full UI is thousands of images.

    I DO have plans to create an UI, it's not 100% sure that it will happen, but IF, it will be released as a free add-on for anyone who has purchased the theme.

    I edited the first post, Flite is no longer in beta stage, but officially released on cydia.
    Last edited by dansaDisco; 07-12-2012 at 08:01 AM.

  8. #67
    Beautiful icons!! Keep up the good work!!

  9. #68
    Just purchased this theme, I love the icons! They're so sharp and colorful

    Would love to get icons for the following apps:
    NHL 2K11
    Sportacular
    Kindle
    1Password
    AlienBlue

    Please and thank you!!

  10. #69
    Looks great!

  11. #70
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Great theme, I love it.

    Can I have adtl folder icons for:
    Travel
    Photography
    Cydia
    Reference
    Music

    And an icon for protube?

    Thx.

  12. #71
    Have it in beta but gonna buy it too. Great work! Wouldn't mind a UI as well since I know it'll look great.

    Can we please get a jailbreak folder icon? Convertbot icon too. Would it be possible to make the folder icons smaller so they're as big as the app icons?
    Also Dashboard X and IntelliScreenX please.


    What do I have to delete to get the icon labels back to the original colour? They're kinda brownish now.
    Last edited by 3bs; 07-12-2012 at 06:17 PM.

  13. #72
    Hi dansa, I know you're going to create a video tutorial on how to create the icons, but I was wondering if you could tell me what photoshop technique you're using to create the sunken borders around the logos for each icon. Thanks!

  14. #73
    Great icons! With this and ayecon I'm really glad to see the emphasis placed on them. Backgrounds and wallpapers do not a great theme make.

  15. #74
    Here's where I'm at today!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1342188285.040150.jpg  

  16. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Jephre View Post
    Hi dansa, I know you're going to create a video tutorial on how to create the icons, but I was wondering if you could tell me what photoshop technique you're using to create the sunken borders around the logos for each icon. Thanks!
    I can upload the layer styles I use for Flite-icons along with an updated icon template, would that work?
    (The sunk-in effect is a layer style, yes )


    And to everyone else, I will be filling requests starting this Monday, but keep em comming!

    Thanks <3

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dansaDisco For This Useful Post:

    3bs (07-14-2012), Jephre (07-13-2012)

  18. #76
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dansaDisco View Post
    I can upload the layer styles I use for Flite-icons along with an updated icon template, would that work?
    (The sunk-in effect is a layer style, yes )


    And to everyone else, I will be filling requests starting this Monday, but keep em comming!

    Thanks <3
    Yes, please post the templates and the layers. That'll work.

  19. #77
    Very nice theme, hope the folders will just be the same size as the icons if possible, anyway, icon request for protube and sbsettings! TIA

    Dansa what font are you using for this theme?
    Last edited by `deadpool; 07-13-2012 at 11:17 AM.

  20. #78
    It's Architect's Daughter, available on Cydia!

  21. #79
    The problems with making folders the same size is the "preview" you see from the apps inside, if the folder "icon" itself would be the same size as the other icons, the small icons inside would pop out, which would look odd :l

  22. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by dansaDisco View Post
    The problems with making folders the same size is the "preview" you see from the apps inside, if the folder "icon" itself would be the same size as the other icons, the small icons inside would pop out, which would look odd :l
    Is there no way of making the icons inside smaller or including a 2x2 icon layout inside folders like ayecon does?

Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •