+ Reply
Page 35 of 63 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 45 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Flite - Icon Theme - [public beta]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by dansaDisco Attachment 610899 Worked a bit and made rocarizt's LS tweak work with wallpaperJPEGifier and made it not interfere with the lockscreen clock if you use that
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dansaDisco View Post
    Attachment 610899

Worked a bit and made rocarizt's LS tweak work with wallpaperJPEGifier and made it not interfere with the lockscreen clock if you use that

I'll try to get in touch with the original authors of the code to perhaps upload it to cydia (with credits to everyone involved ofc)
    It looks nice, but I think that this wallpaper doesn't match with the theme... Just MY opinion. :P

Quote Originally Posted by daddykool View Post
    Me tonight!
    Hey! Where can I find those signal bars? I love them!

Thnx in advance!
    Last edited by DarkDei; 09-06-2012 at 11:49 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,174 Times in 1,662 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDei View Post
    It looks nice, but I think that this wallpaper doesn't match with the theme... Just MY opinion. :P
    That's the point of him making it work with jpegifier So everybody's tastes are met. We all like a change every know and then
    Hey! Where can I find those signal bars? I love them! Thnx in advance!
    I found THIS post by dark.night. I have no idea who the creator/OP is, so I just link you to the post I found. Google is your friend

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Could someone make a little red badge for this great theme. I don't like the black one that's included in the theme. Thanks!

Thanks

Slowly getting through the icons. I'm still devoting a fair bit of time to learning the Illustrator basics, so hopefully the end result is quicker, more ascetically pleasing icons. I have a nice speedtest icon that goes really well with theme, so I'll share tomorrow. I may get time for the badge at some stage, but It'll have to wait a few days. Night all

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

bluevixen (09-08-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Hi there. Here is the screen cap of the clockify theme working. It looks tidy. Love the simplicity of the icons. massive credit to you dasaDisco, you've done a great job!
    Attachment 600281 Attachment 600282
    Could you share that homescreen widget please ?

Thanks

That's the point of him making it work with jpegifier So everybody's tastes are met. We all like a change every know and
    then

Yeah, I know how jpegifier works but I just thought that it could look better if he choosed another wallpaper. But sometimes, my english is really bad and I dont say what I really want to say. Sorry.

I found THIS post by dark.night. I have no idea who the creator/OP is, so I just link you to the post I found. Google is your friend
    Oooh! Thnx for ur help! In fact, i tried in google and in cydia but I didn't find it 'cause I didn't know its name, so it is hard in that way, but... Hey! Thnx again!

Sorry my bad english again!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick Lamar View Post
    I love this theme! Is there anyway I can have a few icons made? I attempted several times but it came out as a ****** mess.
    Vevo
    TD Bank
    Red Laser
    MapMyRun
    Picstitch
    AMC
    SmartWallet
    CFE
    iBlacklist
    I know it's a lot but it's GREATLY appreciated! Thanks! Even if 1-3 are done I'll be happy.
    Blacklist, and CFE I've not finished yet, the others are added to "Flite Alternate Icons" in my signature, and AMC and Smart Wallet are below because I couldn't find bundle and icon names, If you could post them that would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    @Sk37cH, I love that new Bitesms icon, thanks. Bro may I ask for these icons when you have time?
    Waze
    Occasions
    OmniFocus
    Speed test
    Thanks in advance!
    Yep, they're all bundled up
    Quote Originally Posted by Tems View Post
    Could someone make a little red badge for this great theme. I don't like the black one that's included in the theme. Thanks!
    There are plenty of badges floating around, but I will try when I get some spare time.
    Quote Originally Posted by alon799 View Post
    Could you share that homescreen widget please ?
    It's from Aspire, by flybritn. Sorry I can't help.
    Oooh! Thnx for ur help! In fact, i tried in google and in cydia but I didn't find it 'cause I didn't know its name, so it is hard in that way, but... Hey! Thnx again!
    Sorry my bad english again!
    No worries Glad I could point you in the right direction.
    Sorry I've taken soo long on the requests. It may seem that I was slacking off, or had started developing icons for another theme, but that isn't the case. Hopefully the study I've been doing has paid off, and you can see the improvement in the last few requests. Enjoy
    Flite Alternate Icons.zip
    Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-icon-2x.pngFlite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-icon-2x.png
    Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-img_1554-1-.png

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

alon799 (09-08-2012), bluevixen (09-08-2012), nealh (09-11-2012)

Thanks

Bro, just a few icon name corrections you should do to some bundles in your awesome package:

com.iDeviceDesigns.PreviewMaker: [email protected]
    com.handcarvedcode.Occasions: Icon-114.png
    com.omnigroup.OmniFocus: OmniFocus-114.png

Thanks a lot.

Blacklist, and CFE I've not finished yet, the others are added to "Flite Alternate Icons" in my signature, and AMC and Smart Wallet are below because I couldn't find bundle and icon names, If you could post them that would be great.

Yep, they're all bundled up

There are plenty of badges floating around, but I will try when I get some spare time.

It's from Aspire, by flybritn. Sorry I can't help.

No worries Glad I could point you in the right direction.
    Sorry I've taken soo long on the requests. It may seem that I was slacking off, or had started developing icons for another theme, but that isn't the case. Hopefully the study I've been doing has paid off, and you can see the improvement in the last few requests. Enjoy
    Flite Alternate Icons.zip
    Attachment 611062Attachment 611063
    Attachment 611064

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalvar3 For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (09-08-2012)

Thanks

Thank you for the heads up. I had the Occasions icon themeing on my phone, but overlooked adding that icon to the package OmniFocus I didn't test, so much appreciated on the feedback The PreviewMaker is named "icon@2x_Alt" because I wanted people to see the new icon that dansaDisco created for it. I was worried that some might not realize he had made an icon for it in the 1.1 update. All the icon name changes are in the "Instructions.txt". The only one (that both dansa and I have icons for) that's not named "Alt" is ProTube, so that it fixes the silly BundleID until the update. I was thinking of naming all the icons the right names, and you can just run it below flite, so that the images dansa has made, show through?
    Thanks again for your feedback.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 09-09-2012 at 04:13 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

nealh (09-11-2012)

Thanks

Totally agreed with the "_Alt" icons. Thx buddy.

Thank you for the heads up. I had the Occasions icon themeing on my phone, but overlooked adding the that icon to the package OmniFocus I didn't test, so much appreciated on the feedback The PreviewMaker is named "icon@2x_Alt" because I wanted people to see the new icon that dansaDisco created for it. I was worried that some might not realize he had made an icon for it in the 1.1 update. All the icon name changes are in the "Instructions.txt". The only one (that both dansa and I have icons for) that's not named "Alt" is ProTube, so that it fixes the silly BundleID until the update. I was thinking of naming all the icons the right names, and you can just run it below flite, so that the images dansa has made, show through?
    Thanks again for your feedback.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalvar3 For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (09-08-2012)

Thanks

Hey,
    here is a version of my LS Mod with moved icons (BarLCD position). Forecast disabled.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5xx1ctd87e...BarEdition.rar

Have Fun

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rocarizt For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (09-09-2012), mejemaka (09-12-2012), Sk37cH (09-09-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daddykool View Post
    Here you go guys! Flite SB clock. Credits again to Laurent38 for the clock! Requires My-location and wallpaper jpegifier. Select your wall in settings and respring! Hope you like!http://db.tt/xOpDWtwt
    thank you for this amazing widget
    i just have a quick request,
    can you please remove the coordinates from the widget and also center all the text instead of being aligned to the left? also with that firs line gone (the coordinates) there will be space to increase the font size a little which would be nice.
    it would also be nice if you could also increase the size of the weather condition on the face of the clock.

thanks again and keep up the good work

EDIT:

I figured it out... only thing i cant figure is how to capitalize the first letter of the #cityname and h: and l:

EDIT:

thats what i got.. statusbar items are from Boxii theme and a custom zeppelin theme...

Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-img_1852.pngFlite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-img_1853.png

now if i can get those capital letters for the widget it would really help with my ocd lool and i could go sleep lol

EDIT:

all my folders (I got 2 pages... a homepage and a folders page )
    i find the randomized colors go good with this theme

Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-img_1854.png
    Last edited by capodtc; 09-09-2012 at 08:12 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to capodtc For This Useful Post:

ag92 (09-14-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by capodtc View Post
    thank you for this amazing widget
    i just have a quick request,
    can you please remove the coordinates from the widget and also center all the text instead of being aligned to the left? also with that firs line gone (the coordinates) there will be space to increase the font size a little which would be nice.
    it would also be nice if you could also increase the size of the weather condition on the face of the clock.

thanks again and keep up the good work

EDIT:

I figured it out... only thing i cant figure is how to capitalize the first letter of the #cityname and h: and l:

EDIT:

thats what i got.. statusbar items are from Boxii theme and a custom zeppelin theme...
    now if i can get those capital letters for the widget it would really help with my ocd lool and i could go sleep lol

EDIT:

all my folders (I got 2 pages... a homepage and a folders page )
    i find the randomized colors go good with this theme
    Not exactly sure where it is. But I believe what you are looking for is in the Style Sheet (CSS). Sorry I can't help, the Foldericons look amazing (maybe a slightly bias opinion)

Edit: If you can find "text-transform: lowercase;" line in CSS you need to change to this text-transform: capitalize;
    See THIS link for some handy tips
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 09-09-2012 at 11:46 PM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

capodtc (09-09-2012), nealh (09-11-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Not exactly sure where it is. But I believe what you are looking for is in the Style Sheet (CSS). Sorry I can't help, the Foldericons look amazing (maybe a slightly bias opinion)
    haha ya they do look amazing, thanks for the hard work

Style Sheet (CSS) is where i edited everything else (font size, alignment...) but i just cant figure out how to capitalize... hope some1 can shed some light on that..

btw, i saw u did some flite style numbers to demonstrate the foldericons... how about a phone keypad with those?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to capodtc For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (09-10-2012)

Thanks

haha ya they do look amazing, thanks for the hard work
    Style Sheet (CSS) is where i edited everything else (font size, alignment...) but i just cant figure out how to capitalize... hope some1 can shed some light on that..
    Judging on what you've already done in the CSS, I believe this should be enough info to get you sorted. Find all the header values that you want to change (ie: #cityname), then find the line under them that says "text-trasnform: lowercase;" and change it like in my screen shot See THIS link for more info on Text Transformation in CSS.
    Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-css.png
    btw, i saw u did some flite style numbers to demonstrate the foldericons... how about a phone keypad with those?
    Ohh yeh...back in the thread a little I did a "1,2,3,4..." on the foldericons during testing. I'm with you now. Maybe. I'm slowly working my way through a UI atm, but it doesn't really have a "flite" style to it. When I get to the dialer tho, I could easily just modify the styles a little, and use the Architects Daughter font. It'll be a way of yet

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

nealh (09-11-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Dude u rooooock!
    Thanks for the help

Cant wait to see ur UI mods
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1347268522.082840.jpg  

27. The Following User Says Thank You to capodtc For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (09-10-2012)

Thanks

Dude u rooooock!
    Thanks for the help

Cant wait to see ur UI mods
    Niiice! I like your take on it. A bit less clutter I seem to be stuck on this setup for a week or 2 now. I just have the black and white foldericons installed, but have been through them all. I was waiting to see how the foldericons went before I released more colours. They got a resonably good response, and you seem to like the choices of colours, so if you get bored, below is a link to the teal set I did. I don't even think I've had them on my phone yet, so they should be put to use.

-DL "Flite Alternate FlderIcons[Teal].zip" from HERE
    -Copy the images to var/mobile/Media/FolderIcons/
    -Select the images through the settings app->FolderIcons.
    -If hiding the standard folder background via springtomize, or FolderIcons, results in safe mode re-springs (not my icons, just the MS add-on), then feel free to use my "Clear FolderBG" package from HERE and apply in winterboard, or add to an existing add-on.
    -Further information and credits in the packages.

I just made the Flixter icon before, so I thought I'd I'd share it. I think we only have it in Aus. Man I'd love to live in Dubai. They have the best drop zone in the world!! Enjoy
    Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-icon-2x.png
    Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-img_1564.png

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

ag92 (09-14-2012), bluevixen (09-11-2012), capodtc (09-10-2012), nealh (09-11-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

ya i was using the black and white ones too and then i tried each color separately but when i tried it like that it just felt right im sure this new addition will make it even better.. will post screenshot once i play around with it a little...

Man I'd love to live in Dubai.
    funny u should say that cause i really like to live in Australia lol !!

Thanks

Hi there. Here is the screen cap of the clockify theme working. It looks tidy. Love the simplicity of the icons. massive credit to you dasaDisco, you've done a great job!
    Attachment 600281 Attachment 600282

awesome. where'd you get that weather bar on top of homepage? what app/tweak?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chanl View Post
    awesome. where'd you get that weather bar on top of homepage? what app/tweak?
    Thanks. It's an Anywall widget from Aspire theme by flybritn. It comes with a couple of different overlays I believe, and a simple widget that seemed to go with just about "Anywall"