+ Reply
Page 22 of 63 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Flite - Icon Theme - [public beta]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by ssemmel Another question... what is the best way to put a different wallpaper in the NC center from the pull down on the SB? It is the
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,798 Times in 1,169 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ssemmel View Post
    Another question... what is the best way to put a different wallpaper in the NC center from the pull down on the SB? It is the generic gray... wanted to match the wallpaper...Thanks so much!

Also could someone make a few folder icons?

Business
    Travel
    Photography
    Jailbreak or Cydia Apps

I wish I had the knowledge to do this... Much appreciated...
    Edit: No work on the folder icons sorry, I spent a few hours on this for you tho. I had it like the screen shot, but narrowed it down to only 2 files. I'd explain how you can do it yourself, but easier to just look through the folders.
    Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-nc-background.png
    !!DL HERE!!
    Un-zip, and apply in winterboard. You can add this to the other packages if you'd like to run one add-on. Further instructions and credits in the package. Enjoy
    All credits to DansaDisco, for the Wallpaper, and everything that I've learnt from him. Also Ryan Kelly for his NC Clear theme (free on cydia), I used this to see how it was themed.
    -You, for testing, and hopefully giving feedback, so I can better accommodate to requests

Quote Originally Posted by cl1ck4207 View Post
    somebody mind making a stumbleupon and pinterest icon? also. signalbooster, notifier+ and previewmaker, please and TIA
    Sure. Preview maker is done. Both by myself (Available in my Alt Icons Set), and dansa in the latest update. The others I'm working on now.

Quote Originally Posted by `deadpool View Post
    Thanks for the update dansa!! awesome can i make an icon request for backboard, themeiconmaker, flashlight, muzy, ishshit and yahoo messenger? Thanks guys and also what do i need to do to change the wallpaper for the sb widget?
    ThemeIconMaker is finished, but I've got 12 or so to add to my Alt Icons Set, so I'll add them soon. For the wallpaper. Install "Wallpaper JPEGifier" from cydia, then select your wallpaper in the default apple settings method, then re-spring. Only select Set Home, or Set Lock, not both
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 08-15-2012 at 02:19 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

bluevixen (08-16-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone jamster440's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rocarizt View Post
    Is there a Reason that some Icons from the Alt Icon Set are 515*512 px? Are those Icons for the new iphone retina retina retina? :-)
    i ahve edited them and all of them are smaller now so the package is less than 5mb

well this sucks my ipod has just got the yellow screen of death!:@ so i am unable to test my icons or to try out the new update! i hate ipods now!
    Last edited by jamster440; 08-15-2012 at 02:53 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamster440 For This Useful Post:

chicktiger (08-16-2012), rocarizt (08-15-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Sk37cH;6650182]Edit: No work on the folder icons sorry, I spent a few hours on this for you tho. I had it like the screen shot, but narrowed it down to only 2 files. I'd explain how you can do it yourself, but easier to just look through the folders.
    Attachment 606678
    !!DL HERE!!
    Un-zip, and apply in winterboard. You can add this to the other packages if you'd like to run one add-on. Further instructions and credits in the package. Enjoy
    All credits to DansaDisco, for the Wallpaper, and everything that I've learnt from him. Also Ryan Kelly for his NC Clear theme (free on cydia), I used this to see how it was themed.
    -You, for testing, and hopefully giving feedback, so I can better accommodate to requests

Thank you so much.... I will test tonite after work... I found this animated weather LS that looks great with Flite... it is in cydia called "LS Cardboard AnimatedWeather"

Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-photo-8-.png

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ssemmel For This Useful Post:

bluevixen (08-15-2012), DarkDei (09-06-2012), Ramses2 (08-15-2012), Sk37cH (08-15-2012)

Thanks

That LS is so cute! Thanks for sharing

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jamster440 View Post
    i ahve edited them and all of them are smaller now so the package is less than 5mb

well this sucks my ipod has just got the yellow screen of death!:@ so i am unable to test my icons or to try out the new update! i hate ipods now!
    thx 4 the update :-)

Thanks

Thank you so much.... I will test tonite after work... I found this animated weather LS that looks great with Flite... it is in cydia called "LS Cardboard AnimatedWeather"
    Very nice. Thanks for sharing

Added Muza, Yahoo messenger, TIM, iSHSiht, just to name a few. The link is in my signature. There is an alternate TIM icon included for those who like options.
    Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-icon-preview.png
    Thank you, and enjoy
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 08-15-2012 at 08:01 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

bluevixen (08-16-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,484 Times in 1,114 Posts

I think a nice simple animated analog clock for a lockscreen widget would be awesome, anybody up to it? I'm going to watch the tutorial on icons soon and see what I can come up with within the next week, but dansa just throwing the idea out lol
    May try a clock if you like? Where can I find the tutorial for the icons?

Thanks

How do you change the wallpaper? I have wallpaper jpegifier and chose a new wallpaper and it doesn't change? I cleared the cache... any ideas? Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daddykool View Post
    May try a clock if you like? Where can I find the tutorial for the icons?
    Check the first page.

How do you change the wallpaper? I have wallpaper jpegifier and chose a new wallpaper and it doesn't change? I cleared the cache... any ideas? Thanks!
    Edit: Go into var/stash/themes/Flite SB widget/ and edit "setup.js". There is a section that reads "Background". Change the value "var defWallpaper = true; -> false. Then follow my previous jpegifier method.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 08-15-2012 at 10:16 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life cl1ck4207's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,302 Times in 771 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Edit: No work on the folder icons sorry, I spent a few hours on this for you tho. I had it like the screen shot, but narrowed it down to only 2 files. I'd explain how you can do it yourself, but easier to just look through the folders.
    Attachment 606678
    !!DL HERE!!

Sure. Preview maker is done. Both by myself (Available in my Alt Icons Set), and dansa in the latest update. The others I'm working on now.

ThemeIconMaker is finished, but I've got 12 or so to add to my Alt Icons Set, so I'll add them soon. For the wallpaper. Install "Wallpaper JPEGifier" from cydia, then select your wallpaper in the default apple settings method, then re-spring. Only select Set Home, or Set Lock, not both
    Hey I have 1.1 and all your extras and my preview maker looks like this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1345054282.828177.jpg  
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--b0mb-Diggity
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

3bs
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dansaDisco View Post
    Ah, yeah I guess it is.
    I'll look into it tomorrow and see if it's fixable in some way
    For the camer grabber icon being too far to the right, I think it's to do with the width of the icon. I had a problem with an icon once and I gave it to someone to edit for me and that's what they said was wrong with it. After they edited it, it moved to the left closer to the slider.

Thanks

Is there a way to make the sb widget background transparent? I would like to use this ontop of another widget
    #Motif Public DropBox
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

Thanks

Modded the animated cardboard ls to match a little better
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1345066546.340800.jpg  
    #Motif Public DropBox

18. The Following User Says Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

Ramses2 (08-15-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,401 Times in 682 Posts

Modded the animated cardboard ls to match a little better
    Nice setup.

Any chance to share it ?

Thanks

[QUOTE=Sk37cH;6650182]Edit: No work on the folder icons sorry, I spent a few hours on this for you tho. I had it like the screen shot, but narrowed it down to only 2 files. I'd explain how you can do it yourself, but easier to just look through the folders.
    Attachment 606678
    !!DL HERE!!

Notification center is really nice!!! Thank you!!!

Thanks

Here's another LS I found and made more flite like
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1345070870.941314.jpg  
    #Motif Public DropBox

iPhone? More like MyPhone jamster440's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Very nice. Thanks for sharing

Added Muza, Yahoo messenger, TIM, iSHSiht, just to name a few. The link is in my signature. There is an alternate TIM icon included for those who like options.
    Thank you, and enjoy
    yahoo is currently in my pack also:P

also anyone go requests im bored without my ipod!?

Thanks

Hey I have 1.1 and all your extras and my preview maker looks like this
    I can help, but you've got to go into my add-on and see if there's a folder named "com.idevicedesigns.previewmaker" There should be an "[email protected]" There are 4 icons in total. 1 std, and one retina, and an alternate colour. It is working on my phone, and I believe I saw screen the other day with it in there. I'd say you have something else going on. If my icon isn't working, and neither is dansa's and they both work on my phone, then it's something being overlooked.

Sorry, didn't check your pack, just saw a request for it last page, so I through it in.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 08-15-2012 at 05:55 PM.

3bs
    Thanks

TED and Soundhound

Edit: how about a speedtest icon too if you have the time. Thanks
    Last edited by 3bs; 08-15-2012 at 11:51 PM.

Thanks

Alternate TIM (maybe). Any thoughts? Just started messing around, not sure if I should make the whole bottom of the icon run in green and white? I have an alternate bite sms lined up, just messing around with a hint of 3d on the "bite". It may not even suite the icons, so there's no ETA on either....sorry.
    Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-tim_alt.png

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

bluevixen (08-16-2012)