+ Reply
Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1250

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Flite - Icon Theme - [public beta]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Icon request nba tv and find iphone thanks
...
  1. #201
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 33 Times in 25 Posts

    Icon request nba tv and find iphone thanks

  2. #202
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jamster440's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 33 Times in 18 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by `deadpool View Post
    Icon request nba tv and find iphone thanks
    adding to this, find my friends
    .

  3. #203
    What's Jailbreak? MAYORLIM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    GREAT WORK DUDE...! Snappy Icons....yeah!


    Quote Originally Posted by dansaDisco View Post


    After months of working, Flite has finally made it to Cydia.

    This thread will suffice as the official place for discussion and icon requests.

    I do not have eternal time on my hands, please do not flood me with requests. <3

    You can follow me on Twitter for more frequent progress updates if you wish!

    Icon Template:
    Download
    (Note: I will be making a video-tutorial on how I create Flite-icons in the near future)


    Large screenshots:
    Attachment 599109 Attachment 599110 Attachment 599108 Attachment 599107

    My thoughts on piracy:
    Please do consider purchasing if you are able to, if not;
    I will not be mad at you for downloading it from a pirate-repo (when/if it's available there).
    Support and icon requests will be taken from anyone.
    I fully understand that not everyone is able to spend money on cydia, due to either financial problems or not having a paypal/credit card.
    I will simply be glad that you are enjoying my production. Whether you purchased it or not.

  4. #204
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ruijordan2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    137
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 46 Times in 35 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    This should get you by till the update. I want to get it now so I can have this icon :P I will try to answer as many icon requests as I can, until dansaDisco releases his 1.1 update with all his new icons. I've not got a lot of PS experience, but the PSD templates are well layed out, so the icons I post shouldn't look too out of place for now Please could you reply with the correct icon name, and bundleID please (for future reference). Also, I was feeling generous, so you get a choice between black and blue
    Attachment 601688Attachment 601689

    Also, here's the updated weatherIcon zip. I included a preview below, so if you like the old one better, you can keep it. I'm still using the stock weather images, as I've not finished all mine yet. However, if you look closely, you will see some subtle differences, like smaller weather images, and the inner frame has been rounded more, to fit the temp, and icon borders. Also added non-retina images (still needs to be tested). Same process as last time, copy the attached "Flite WeatherIcon.zip" to var/stash/themes/, and apply in winterboard. Enjoy
    Attachment 601694
    Attachment 601693
    Thanks so much

  5. #205
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jamster440's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 33 Times in 18 Posts

    Hows the update coming along dansa?! Hope your doing well!
    .

  6. #206
    What's Jailbreak? Kaejay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Just purchased this awesome theme from Cydia. Really looks great, simple and neat. It would be great if it's come with UI. BTW, It's my first time of using a jailbroken iPhone. Thanks Dansa Support!

  7. #207
    Green Apple atif123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    ^Try verso from cydia its a really good UI theme

  8. #208
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jamster440's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 33 Times in 18 Posts

    i would pay for a lock screen to be created:P little hiint
    .

  9. #209
    3bs
    3bs is offline
    Green Apple 3bs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    How can I get the ayecon badge to work properly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    This should get you by till the update. I want to get it now so I can have this icon :P I will try to answer as many icon requests as I can, until dansaDisco releases his 1.1 update with all his new icons. I've not got a lot of PS experience, but the PSD templates are well layed out, so the icons I post shouldn't look too out of place for now Please could you reply with the correct icon name, and bundleID please (for future reference). Also, I was feeling generous, so you get a choice between black and blue
    Attachment 601688Attachment 601689

    Also, here's the updated weatherIcon zip. I included a preview below, so if you like the old one better, you can keep it. I'm still using the stock weather images, as I've not finished all mine yet. However, if you look closely, you will see some subtle differences, like smaller weather images, and the inner frame has been rounded more, to fit the temp, and icon borders. Also added non-retina images (still needs to be tested). Same process as last time, copy the attached "Flite WeatherIcon.zip" to var/stash/themes/, and apply in winterboard. Enjoy
    Attachment 601694
    Attachment 601693
    Looks good. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1343174268.935044.jpg  

  10. #210
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    1,974
    Thanks
    4,678
    Thanked 7,340 Times in 1,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 3bs View Post
    How can I get the ayecon badge to work properly?



    Looks good. Thanks!
    Do you mean the red notification badge on your icons? There's no plist string for it, so I guess you'd have to add some blank space in the image, to adjust the position? Also, did you get the VLC icon?

  11. #211
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    1,974
    Thanks
    4,678
    Thanked 7,340 Times in 1,697 Posts

    Here's another.
    Find My iPhone.
    Place in /Bundles/com.apple.mobileme.fmip1/
    Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-icon-57-2x.png


    Find Friends (the original icon looks fine themed, but here's one anyway)
    Place in /Bundles/com.apple.mobileme.fmf1/
    Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-icon-2x.png

    NBA TV
    I'm not sure of the Bundle ID, or icon name for this one?
    Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-icon-2x.png

    VLC
    Place in /Bundles/com.zodttd.vlc4iphone/
    Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-icon-2x.png

    Angry Birds and Tiny wings next.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 07-25-2012 at 04:29 AM.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    bluevixen (07-25-2012), jamster440 (07-25-2012), pammyspyce (08-18-2012)

  13. #212
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    626
    Thanks
    3,013
    Thanked 543 Times in 328 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jamster440 View Post
    i would pay for a lock screen to be created:P little hiint
    There are some pretty nice lockscreens for free on cydia and if you want to wander through some of the other threads on this site there are lockscreens that are mods of other themes.

  14. #213
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jamster440's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 33 Times in 18 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Here's another.
    Find My iPhone.
    Place in /Bundles/com.apple.mobileme.fmip1/
    Attachment 601887


    Find Friends (the original icon looks fine themed, but here's one anyway)
    Place in /Bundles/com.apple.mobileme.fmf1/
    Attachment 601891

    NBA TV
    I'm not sure of the Bundle ID, or icon name for this one?
    Attachment 601895

    Angry Birds and Tiny wings next.
    than you so much!:P
    .

  15. #214
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    1,974
    Thanks
    4,678
    Thanked 7,340 Times in 1,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jamster440 View Post
    than you so much!:P
    You're welcome

  16. #215
    3bs
    3bs is offline
    Green Apple 3bs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Do you mean the red notification badge on your icons? There's no plist string for it, so I guess you'd have to add some blank space in the image, to adjust the position? Also, did you get the VLC icon?
    I actually just copied the info.plist and it worked.

    No I get an error for that image
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flite - Icon Theme -  [public beta]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1343210611.081208.jpg  

  17. #216
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    1,974
    Thanks
    4,678
    Thanked 7,340 Times in 1,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 3bs View Post
    I actually just copied the info.plist and it worked.

    No I get an error for that image
    I could try and make a .plist that just added the strings for the badges. Send me the .plist you're using for the badges if you want. It's just that the callander has different strings as you can see. Also updated the post above a vlc one for you. It's named correctly, just has to be placed in the correct Bundle.

  18. #217
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dansaDisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 247 Times in 77 Posts

    Great work on the icons requests youve been taking Sk37cH!
    Now I know you guys want to know how the update is going, and there isn't much left to do right now.

    Roughly 5 icons
    New Switcher-music controlls
    Page dots
    Dock
    Lockscreen slider.

    Also, the first part of the "secret" project I was doing is completed
    http://db.tt/uA1r6jVc

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dansaDisco For This Useful Post:

    bluevixen (07-25-2012), scarywater (07-25-2012), Sk37cH (07-25-2012), Zooropalg (07-25-2012)

  20. #218
    Green Apple atif123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Awesome. Can't wait!

  21. #219
    Master Modder Zooropalg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Carentan, France
    Posts
    2,653
    Thanks
    1,558
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 1,620 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dansaDisco View Post
    Great work on the icons requests youve been taking Sk37cH!
    Now I know you guys want to know how the update is going, and there isn't much left to do right now.

    Roughly 5 icons
    New Switcher-music controlls
    Page dots
    Dock
    Lockscreen slider.

    Also, the first part of the "secret" project I was doing is completed
    http://db.tt/uA1r6jVc

    Great

  22. #220
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    1,974
    Thanks
    4,678
    Thanked 7,340 Times in 1,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dansaDisco View Post
    Great work on the icons requests youve been taking Sk37cH!
    Now I know you guys want to know how the update is going, and there isn't much left to do right now.

    Roughly 5 icons
    New Switcher-music controlls
    Page dots
    Dock
    Lockscreen slider.

    Also, the first part of the "secret" project I was doing is completed
    Wow!! I can't wait. That looks so smooth. Did you clip the effects (drop/inner shadow,Gradient OL etc) into the weather conditon pics? I was messing around with that for the weathericon conditions. Just curious, and always wanting to learn

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts