Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Legendary HD

great Theme...cocco...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to froggy1 For This Useful Post:

RippedThemer (04-19-2012)

thanks bro to steep by

The Legendary HD is live on ithemesky to

Thanks

Any CK coming and it would be super cool with a window in the center for slideshow or wallpaper the color and layout is dope

well this theme have an CK download the Legendary HD add on and there u have the CK and i will see of that widget how to do with

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for a great theme Looks great on my iPod

thanks bro

Thanks

Found the key board Ty looks great

no problem bro today i have a very bad day i see that the admins from other repos don't know what means copyright

Default Awesome Theme
    hey man, the theme is really awesome..but how do I change the place of my weather....I am from New Delhi,India

on what widget ON the lockscreen or on the springboard or in both

Can i have link download SBsetting theme? I tried to download on cydia but error http/1.1 403 forbidden

use ifile .open ifile go to var-library-theme and there u have the folder Legendary LS big clock widget enter there and u have the lockbackground.html open it and search the var locale were u have this code SPXX0059 U press the edit button and delete that cod and replace with your cod do this and tell me if you manage with it

yepp it worked..i have changed the weather location for springboard also..thanx a lot..

Why cant i install sbsetting theme by cydia. It just display error http/1.1 403 forbidden

Thanks

Cocco so can a wallpaper window be added to the center of your weather widget and then 8 icons would surround it with weather on top of home screen and can a live clock be added I would gladly donate money for your time

well after i finish the mods i will make one but please remember me next week because much ppl ask me for other stuff and i have my have full for now but is not impossible to it but right now i want to finish the mods and i hope next week to submit them on cydia after that i have time to make your request.

Really looking forward to a blue mod!! This has been my toto theme since I got it. Really well done.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast