+ Reply
Page 99 of 104 FirstFirst ... 49 89979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2072

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by snakeeater01 Thanks my friend seems it is Larkes LS i rename it to Wallpaper.html. but with no luck maybe they must made some adjusments in the html.
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 Times in 1,175 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Thanks my friend seems it is Larkes LS i rename it to Wallpaper.html. but with no luck maybe they must made some adjusments in the html.
    Just make sure in iFile all the permissions of the folders/Wallpaper.html are set to mobile, mobile - Read, Write, Execute

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WaGGuM View Post
    Great work - that's a pretty sick turnaround : )
    Thanks, I am really enjoying the theme so far. Looking forward to sticking around and hopefully contribute a bit if I can. I wouldn't say I am skilled in photoshop but I do know enough to get by.

Quote Originally Posted by myiCommunity View Post
    Are you done with the CK? Or have you just done a plane or two? I could send you the original psd if you need it.

If you need anything to create anything, let me know!
    Thanks, I think I am happy with the way it turned out. I probably could make some small improvements with the original PSD but I don't think they would really be noticeable. If I decide to redo anything though, I'll definitely let you know and take up your offer for the PSD.
    Last edited by ARSkemp; 06-11-2012 at 09:57 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ARSkemp For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (06-12-2012), WaGGuM (06-12-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ARSkemp View Post
    Thanks, I am really enjoying the theme so far. Looking forward to sticking around and hopefully contribute a bit if I can. I wouldn't say I am skilled in photoshop but I do know enough to get by.

Thanks, I think I am happy with the way it turned out. I probably could make some small improvements with the original PSD but I don't think they would really be noticeable. If I decide to redo anything though, I'll definitely let you know and take up your offer for the PSD.
    Skills will come quickly don't worry - we're looking forward to seeing your work : )

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,433 Times in 682 Posts

Thanks for icon offers. I'm fine. I asked for my share.

I spent hours trying to make icons and for the life of me, I can't seem to get anything to look even just bad. LOL.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nealh For This Useful Post:

WaGGuM (06-12-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

iMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-ltdey.png

iMatte on my iPhone 3GS

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to javagreen For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (06-12-2012), myiCommunity (06-11-2012), WaGGuM (06-11-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Still not set on my icons or wallpaper but I have been messing with the SBPages-Minimal a bit.

iMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-img1081c.png
    iMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-img1080.png
    iMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-img1082.png
    Last edited by ARSkemp; 06-11-2012 at 09:51 PM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ARSkemp For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (06-12-2012), myiCommunity (06-11-2012), WaGGuM (06-12-2012)

Theme Creator
    Thanks

I have seen your work on the 5 rows CK and I must say it's looking great! If you need my PSDs, I can send them to you.

After seeing your work this morning, it motivated me to update my master PSDs to an idea I had a while ago, but knew it was gonna be a lot of work. It's done now! Worked all day on this.

So I totally redone the way it was done. It is now very easy to create totally different themes, even with key radius and so on. With some practice, you can design a completely new keyboard in matter of minutes, instead of hours or days.

Every key that is the same, is a smart object, and all it's pairs are a copy of that smart object.

To give you an idea of how much faster it is to design a brand new keyboard, to make up the full 24 images per keyboard orientation, you need to define only 21 smart objects and that's it. Everything is updated and all keys are perfectly aligned, if you center your key on the reference vector shape.

So really, it's like 1000% faster this way!

I've already created 2 completely new key styles inside those smart objects, so I can switch easily by opening the smart objects and switching the active layer.

Here is 4 new CKs I made with these 2 PSDs. 2 new key styles, different backgrounds.

Even making the 3d keys was relatively a breeze compared to what it would have been otherwise... would have literally taken me days to do.

It's not 5 rows ready. If you wish to update your psds with this one, I could send it to you, and you could send me the updated version back, so I could also start making some other 5 rows ck as well

Quote Originally Posted by javagreen View Post
    Attachment 590078

iMatte on my iPhone 3GS
    Pretty neat! Good job on the porting! Is it 100% ported?

Still not set on my icons or wallpaper but I have been messing with the SBPages-Minimal a bit.

Attachment 590226
    Attachment 590227
    Attachment 590228
    Nice

Think I've had my head in PS for too long, what are those status icons on your springboard, they look like anicons, but think they are something else... am I right?

Oh, btw, all the 4 CKs (plus a couple others I will do), will be released for free on Cydia.
    Last edited by myiCommunity; 06-11-2012 at 10:44 PM.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to myiCommunity For This Useful Post:

ARSkemp (06-14-2012), It's Mi (06-12-2012), javagreen (06-12-2012), snakeeater01 (06-12-2012), WaGGuM (06-12-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have seen your work on the 5 rows CK and I must say it's looking great! If you need my PSDs, I can send them to you.

After seeing your work this morning, it motivated me to update my master PSDs to an idea I had a while ago, but knew it was gonna be a lot of work. It's done now! Worked all day on this.

So I totally redone the way it was done. It is now very easy to create totally different themes, even with key radius and so on. With some practice, you can design a completely new keyboard in matter of minutes, instead of hours or days.

Every key that is the same, is a smart object, and all it's pairs are a copy of that smart object.

To give you an idea of how much faster it is to design a brand new keyboard, to make up the full 24 images per keyboard orientation, you need to define only 21 smart objects and that's it. Everything is updated and all keys are perfectly aligned, if you center your key on the reference vector shape.

So really, it's like 1000% faster this way!

I've already created 2 completely new key styles inside those smart objects, so I can switch easily by opening the smart objects and switching the active layer.

Here is 4 new CKs I made with these 2 PSDs. 2 new key styles, different backgrounds.

Even making the 3d keys was relatively a breeze compared to what it would have been otherwise... would have literally taken me days to do.

It's not 5 rows ready. If you wish to update your psds with this one, I could send it to you, and you could send me the updated version back, so I could also start making some other 5 rows ck as well
    That's awesome! It definitely sounds above my PS knowledge but I would love to take a look at your PSDs and see what I could do to make a 5 row ready version.

Nice

Think I've had my head in PS for too long, what are those status icons on your springboard, they look like anicons, but think they are something else... am I right?
    You are correct. I am using NCSettings. It's a notification center tweak but I am using Lockinfo to display it on the homescreen.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ARSkemp For This Useful Post:

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Pretty neat! Good job on the porting! Is it 100% ported?
    Thanks bro, yeah everything is fine except that the Notes app won't theme, no matter what I do... and the settings app background is a lil messed up/fuzzy.

Any idea on why the Notes app won't theme? The bundle is in the right place, I even put a Mobilenotes.app in 'Folders' but it still won't theme

iOS 5.1.1 on the 3GS.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to javagreen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ohh boy I see the legendary Pierre service is coming back : )

So glad to see

Attachment 590226
    Attachment 590227
    Attachment 590228
    I love pretty much Everything about this setup dude. The Dock layout is superb... all the colors come together perfectly
    Last edited by WaGGuM; 06-12-2012 at 11:25 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to WaGGuM For This Useful Post:

ARSkemp (06-14-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WaGGuM View Post

I love pretty much Everything about this setup dude. The Dock layout is superb... all the colors come together perfectly
    Thanks. I'm pretty happy with how it looks so far too. Still looking into some of the other homescreen icons and all the little icons hidden away in folders.

Any icons I have been playing with should be in dropbox for any screenshots I end up posting. If someone can't find one though don't hesitate to let me know and I'll get them in there if I missed it.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ARSkemp For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (06-19-2012), WaGGuM (06-18-2012)

Thanks

Well, as if the update weren't big enough as it is, I found a very nice word clock script on the net a few days ago, and I had to turn it into a lockscreen layout!

Unfortunately, the widget will only be available in english. But it looks so damn spiffy!

By the way, the letters are randomized each time the widget load. You can also animate the loading and transitions. I will post a video of it later or tomorrow. It looks really nice, with the letters scrambling...

Looking for this mod. Can't find it anywhere. Can someone point me in the right direction plz?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,115 Times in 363 Posts

Think that one is in dropbox, you need to donate to get access to the dropbox mods and extras.

HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

Livin the iPhone Life snakeeater01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,742 Times in 1,301 Posts

Yes the classy word clock is for sure in the box

Thanks

Thanks. I'll have another look for it in the Dropbox. Musta missed it.

I even don't know who I really am
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,957 Times in 2,333 Posts

How do I go about getting the original PSD for the original icon sets!

Thanks

Thought i'd share this here for those who don't know me on twitter.....
    This is how im rockin iMatteV5......

iMatteV5 + vWallpaper2 - Tinasintunes - Twitvid
    Last edited by tinasintunes; 06-23-2012 at 05:04 PM.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tinasintunes For This Useful Post:

ahh_boi (07-17-2012), EricB78 (08-09-2012), It's Mi (06-26-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    How do I go about getting the original PSD for the original icon sets!
    It's in the theme folder and think there's a few in the Dropbox too.

iPhone? More like MyPhone johnm431's Avatar
    Thanks

How do I go about removing this theme from my Dropbox without deleting all the files?

Green Apple
    Thanks

how do i get access to this " drop box "? and where do i donate?

also , anyway i can get rid of the default lockscreen ( the slider and the gray box backgorund ) on the imatte v5 main theme?