Page 94 of 104 FirstFirst ... 44 849293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 2072

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    So i join in in the deepth of the Theme ,Amazing ,amazing have someone the raindrop wall with the Eifel in the Background the link in thread doesnt Work anymore.TIA
    Think schnedi posted it a few pages back? If anyone has it please post and ill add to Dropbox

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WaGGuM For This Useful Post:

snakeeater01 (06-04-2012)

Yes i see Bud ,error file

Alright I'll TRY to keep up with some of the crazy stuff I see Pierre working on in tumblr:

Rainy Day Wallpapers:

myiCommunity

myiCommunity

myiCommunity

Car Wallpapers along with Sneak Peak at his iPad icon masks that he's releasing shortly

myiCommunity

Parallax Wallpaper - Ken Street Fighter version

"All the latest wallpapers you saw just now will be available on the dropbox share, later today.

The rainy day wallpapers are already there, and been there for a few days already.

Have a look in EXTRAS/Wallpapers."

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WaGGuM For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (06-04-2012), snakeeater01 (06-04-2012)

@ anyone who can help...i don't want to mess something up .
    Im trying to see if i can unlink the dropbox invite from my main dropbox cause i need the space. and then accept the invite at a extra dropbox account.
    can i do this without harm to the shared folder ?

Quote Originally Posted by WaGGuM View Post
    Here ya go Dewd I hope ya like - Good morning from New York iMatte Faithful!

Attachment 588559Attachment 588560
    Waggum! off topic, imatte die hard from Brooklyn

@KraXik ......
    bro, where can i find the widget you are using here? id like to set it up aswell. Ty
    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    I love this so much it's probably illegal in several countries....

@Larke - your mods rock so hard!!! The blue icon camera is a pink icon though. I made my own blue one but yours is better.

Credits to Larke and Zoo for screenie.
    Last edited by Pocyahtstu; 06-04-2012 at 11:39 AM. Reason: more info

Quote Originally Posted by Pocyahtstu Santana View Post
    @ anyone who can help...i don't want to mess something up .
    Im trying to see if i can unlink the dropbox invite from my main dropbox cause i need the space. and then accept the invite at a extra dropbox account.
    can i do this without harm to the shared folder ?

Waggum! off topic, imatte die hard from Brooklyn

@KraXik ......
    bro, where can i find the widget you are using here? id like to set it up aswell. Ty
    What uppp I'm comin at ya from Long Island haha!

Ok so for re-linking the DropBox it won't affect the shared folder at all - you just right click and "remove" from the main screen of dropbox. Whether the invitation link will work once you sign in with another account is another story - I'm sure if it kicks out Pierre will send you a fresh one

Thanks
    Thanked 1,755 Times in 892 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pocyahtstu Santana View Post
    @KraXik ......
    Hey man. Go to Dropbox/users/Zoo/Metroid.

You will notice Zoo included the top bar as an overlay, whereas I put mine on the wallpaper. To change this just add a blank image as the overlay. Let me know if you need anymore help.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (06-04-2012), Pocyahtstu (06-05-2012)

does anyone have a 4g icon themed for 5.1.1 to replace the 3g

Quote Originally Posted by ImaBoss View Post
    Here is my set-up. (: Did a LOT of icon switching in and out. just finished making the ModMyi icon. took a long time since i had to make it perfect. Lots of pen tooling to make the shapes myself.

Can you please share the SMS icon from your dock bro?

Think schnedi posted it a few pages back? If anyone has it please post and ill add to Dropbox
    search the web for it and got it Bro .

search the web for it and got it Bro .
    Ha where?? I searched for like a half hour yesterday morning and could find free ones only image stock!

Share it dude and we will hook it up in dropbox : )

and thanks to kaikai my great Bro

Last edited by snakeeater01; 06-05-2012 at 07:46 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (06-05-2012)

and thanks to kaikai my great Bro

Dude how'd you get your status bar to look like that?? (sectioned off effect)

Can you share?

This image has been added to dropbox in the Rainy Day Wallpaper folder

17. The Following User Says Thank You to WaGGuM For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (06-05-2012)

Sure my friend and all others
    Credits for my German Brudda Sneakerpimp

RedStatusbar.theme.zip

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (06-05-2012), mejemaka (06-05-2012), WaGGuM (06-05-2012)

i have download this from cydia, the one with everything in it. so i can't seem to figure out what to check in winterboard to make it look like in the preview. Can some please please help me out and tell me which one to check? thank you for the awesome theme

21. The Following User Says Thank You to @karma For This Useful Post:

WaGGuM (06-05-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by @karma View Post
    i have download this from cydia, the one with everything in it. so i can't seem to figure out what to check in winterboard to make it look like in the preview. Can some please please help me out and tell me which one to check? thank you for the awesome theme
    Hello there and thanks for joining! In the first post Pierre (myicommunity - the theme creator) listed several tweaks that are required from cydia to get your theme looking EXACTLY like his preview screenshots.

"Requirements:

Technically, you can run iMatte v5 HD without any extra extension, that is beside Winterboard and it's dependencies.

For optimal use, I highly suggest you install the following extensions:

(free) Wallpaper JPEGifier, this one is actually a necessity if you want to be able to easily change the wallpaper used for the springboard html layouts
    (free) WeatherIcon, this one is only needed if you want to use the Native Weather Springboard or Lockscreen theme
    (free) Bytafont, if you want to use the default font bundled with iMatte, or any other fonts
    (free) Zeppelin, if you want to change the Carrier Icon/Name to the custom iMatte logo or something else
    (paid) Gridlock, if you don't want to deal with iBlanks and make nice layouts with the PerpageHTML+ widgets, this is highly recommended
    (paid) PerpageHTML+, again, this is only if you want to use the many widgets that are made to customize your springboard beyond what Winterboard can do
    (paid) ColorKeyboard, if you want to have the iOS keyboard themed, this is needed

With those tweak installed, you will be able to get iMatte exactly as you see it in screenshots. Well, if you see a screenshots with MusicBarExtended, you will need MBEx... but you get what I mean."

If you're having trouble just figuring out what to apply in winterboard, I'd start from the most basic and then work your way up (remember Winterboard works hierarchically so anything on Top of another theme choice will override it)

apply iMatte v5 HD first - take a mental note of what's themed, and what isn't, then look to apply another element in winterboard.

Good to note for beginners - SB stands for Springboard and LS stands for lockscreen. If you choose a winterboard element with LS in the description, it will theme your Lockscreen and vice versa.

Admittedly this theme is Very expansive and not the easiest to tweak but if you just walk us through what look you're trying to accomplish we should be able to get you there

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WaGGuM For This Useful Post:

@karma (06-05-2012), It's Mi (06-05-2012), Pocyahtstu (06-05-2012)

So I uploaded 2 SpringBoard Native widgets to dropbox. One based on the picture frame lockscreen I did and then the other is the wallpaper I've been using, which uses 2 versions of your wallpaper Both auto call your wallpaper from whatever you have it set to The first one has different backgrounds possible, I can make more too, I only included 3 to get some in there

HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (06-05-2012), KraXik (06-05-2012), Pocyahtstu (06-05-2012), WaGGuM (06-05-2012)

love it love it Erin - I'm gonna test drive the 2nd one right now : ))

Thank you for the warm welcome! I have read and done those things, and i manage to get it to work * i kinda amazed myself lol*
    but i do have a problem, -img_0004.png

do you know any way i can put them by each other or somehwere else that doesn't look so messy?. and do you know if is possible to get this theme for the SBSettings as well?
    Last edited by @karma; 06-05-2012 at 01:43 PM.

love it love it Erin - I'm gonna test drive the 2nd one right now : ))
    Actually trying to work with Pierre and have it set up different (using the symbolic links) but not sure its gonna work. But also does require having Wallpaper JPEGifier installed

HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (06-05-2012), WaGGuM (06-05-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by @karma View Post
    Thank you for the warm welcome! I have read and done those things, and i manage to get it to work * i kinda amazed myself lol*
    but i do have a problem, -img_0004.png

do you know any way i can put them by each other or somehwere else that doesn't look so messy?. and do you know if is possible to get this theme for the SBSettings as well?
    Nice Work - and yes that's called Pod Control - just find it in your Cydia packages and uninstall it.

Don't worry about it saying it'll uninstall the whole theme - it doesn't just a weird Cydia glitch

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6549952

And yes - SBSettings has it's own package in Cydia : )

Page 94 of 104 FirstFirst ... 44 849293949596 ... LastLast