Page 93 of 104 FirstFirst ... 43 839192939495 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2072

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]

Thanks
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by esoteridactyl View Post
    Is there any possible way to enable icon labels non-globally? i.e. I have a few apps on my home screen that I don't want labeled, but I do want the apps stuck away in my folders to be labeled. Just a shot in the dark as it sounds like if it is possible, it'd probably be a huge pain.
    This may be a pain depending on how many items you have but you will need to download 'icon renamer' in Cydia. (free) and just rename all the icons you want to be blank.

Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    I fixed it!
    You're a star. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocyahtstu Santana View Post
    @lark @kraxik
    Lark it's awesOme. Can't wait for whatever you do. Btw I wanna make my own icons but my wanna have as great as yours. Any guidance?
    Kraxik, I would dig the wall please. And thanks for your share.
    And to all involved with this great theme.
    I'm using the blue and it's ridiculously the hottest!!!!!!!
    Thanks for the kind words. Here we go-

Last edited by KraXik; 06-03-2012 at 02:58 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

esoteridactyl (06-03-2012), It's Mi (06-03-2012), Pocyahtstu (06-03-2012), WaGGuM (06-03-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    This may be a pain depending on how many items you have but you will need to download 'icon renamer' in Cydia. (free) and just rename all the icons you want to be blank.

You're a star. Thank you.

Awesome, I only have 6 icons I want unlabeled vs the 100 or so that I want labeled so doing it this way sounds quick. Thanks a lot.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to esoteridactyl For This Useful Post:

KraXik (06-03-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by rivryan View Post
    another "REECO." ON TO THE NEXT THEME.
    That's absurd. Just because you are not happy with the icons, that's your issue. I love it.
    Unlike Reeco, he will support you. Just ask on twitter or email. His support is amazing, I know first hand.
    The comments you posted are uncalled for. I experienced Reeco and trying to get him to send the theme to someone who paid for it. He took almost a week to send the link and I hounded him on twitter he ignored it.

Pierre is given a lot to the theme. Do you realize how absurd your comments are for $5 you have spent on Dropbox and light wood icons.

I have bought apps and themes and realized I bought stuff I was unhappy with it and it was fault I did not like it. Not the themer.

Good bye and I hope you find what you want elsewhere.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nealh For This Useful Post:

ImaBoss (06-03-2012), WaGGuM (06-03-2012)

Hello everyone.
    This theme UI goes excellent with icon I made from lg prada 3.0, what do you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1338723514.839778.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1338723528.518516.jpg  

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zorangagula For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (06-03-2012), WaGGuM (06-03-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zorangagula View Post
    Hello everyone.
    This theme UI goes excellent with icon I made from lg prada 3.0, what do you think?
    To be honest this is better for it as the icons are near identical -

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...phone-4-a.html

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (06-03-2012), WaGGuM (06-03-2012)

Yes, i use 266 theme before,icon are very similar but i like more ui from imatte theme...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zorangagula For This Useful Post:

WaGGuM (06-03-2012)

What should I do to icon photo and camera ???????

v 5.1.1

what should i do to icon ???

I hate to ask but I need Light Wood icons for:
    IntelliscreenX
    iCleaner(a broom would be perfect)

I have had a lot requests and I really appreciate the help.

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    I hate to ask but I need Light Wood icons for:
    IntelliscreenX
    iCleaner(a broom would be perfect)

I have had a lot requests and I really appreciate the help.
    Here ya go Dewd I hope ya like - Good morning from New York iMatte Faithful!

-icleanerlwim.png-intelliscreenlwim.png

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WaGGuM For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (06-05-2012), It's Mi (06-03-2012), KraXik (06-04-2012), nealh (06-03-2012), Pocyahtstu (06-04-2012)

Hi joined a little late to the party for this amazing stuff so does someone know where i can find the Raindrop LS in the Dropbox think i need glasses

19. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

KraXik (06-04-2012)

Should see it in the EXTRAS folder dude ; ) (lockscreen water slider)

Good to see ya in here!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WaGGuM For This Useful Post:

KraXik (06-04-2012), snakeeater01 (06-03-2012)

Thanks my friend ,amazing stuff in the dropbox altough your great sb vertical i am impressed of so many options

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

KraXik (06-04-2012), WaGGuM (06-04-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by myiCommunity View Post
    Hey all,

First, I want to let you know that the fact I stopped showing have nothing to do with the fact that I stopped caring about you all.

Like I once said, my original idea wasn't to advertise in such a big forum, because I didn't wanted to end up with bunch of haters. I thought to advertise in some smaller website, and work with word of mouth.

After speaking much with Zoo about this, he convinced me to come over here and announce it only on Modmyi. I followed his advice and don't regret it.

I met a bunch of very nice people along the way, and I can't thank you all enough for this experience.

But there have been a few comments that really shook me... so bad that I did an ulcer (not sure, didnt went to the doc, but seemed like it, after reading a bit on the net). Okay, you will say I'm over-sensitive, and blah blah blah, but that just the way I am.

And do I look like anything normal to you? Working on average 12-15h per day, 7 days a week, never stepping a foot outside... heck, I don't even remember last time I crossed that door.

So yeah, that's me, desperately trying to change our current situation.

I never stopped caring about you (the majority of you in this thread). Those who wrote me by email got answered, sometimes a few days later, but that lasted a week or so, when I did my ulcer. Donations were always treated with the best response time possible.

I just don't have the moral or strength to deal with any comments like, what!? 1.99$ for this, bla bla bla, you're ripping us off... ok I didnt see a comment exactly like that, but last time I was here, the day after I advertised premium, I read a comment that was basically saying this, and it somehow hurt me.

And I knew others might follow up and diss what I put so much into. So I didnt come back until now.

My commitment is to provide the highest possible quality (that I can do at the time being), and selling it at reasonable prices.

If you are a member on the dropbox share, you may have seen I added a couple of things also to it. I won't stop adding stuff to it, I just won't do it as often as I did at start.

I don't want to end up asking for subscription, and feeling under pressure of doing an high amount of stuff constantly to meet the sub price.

So I will release some paid packages on Cydia, and will add some extras on dropbox once in a while.

It seems like the raindrops lockscreen was pretty popular, so I have redone the wallpaper sets, and added a lot more variants to it! It will be added to the dropbox later tonight. Also changed the stream of water that was the slider for a nicer one.

There is 6 different kind of high quality rain drops backgrounds, with a couple color variants to each! So if you enjoy rain drops images, you will be pleased by this!

So please, if you want to reach me, you aren't bound to reach me here in the thread. You can do it via twitter (@myicommunity), and if you donated, you have my email. If you see it's been a few days I haven't showed up here, you can reach me out via email.

Look, I'm not at my best right now, I mean trust in myself, self-esteem, etc... that doesn't change anything regarding the efforts I put in my work tho. It might change how I deal with some situation however. Over time, this will change (I hope) and return to what I once been.

I've just had so many failures prior this, and everyone told me it was a crazy idea to put up so much into "just a theme", when I started, but I didnt see it this way. And here am I now. I've come a long way, and proud of where I am today.

I know it must be a boring read for some of you, but at least it might help you understand why I haven't been showing up.

I liked when I was visiting the forums many times a day. I wasn't creating much stuff, but I still enjoyed it. In an ideal world, I would like to visit it at least one time a day, but...

I'm like a cat who's been thrown a keg of water!

On a last note, I wish to thank you all that bought a package (or more) on Cydia. It means a lot to me.

Thanks!

I will be sending you my shape file in a min!

Dear Pierre

Oh, I can understand your motives for acting as you did and it really hurts me, that it had to come to this
    Hopefully you are feeling better, bro!!!
    Health is the most important thing and no theme, no thread, no virtuell buddy ... should get over it. Just do what's the best for you and your family, Pierre

But I know that here are a lot of peops who are on your side and are supporting you in any way !!!
    So, who knows, maybe once you are feeling ready to come back here to enjoy all your awesome creatins with us ...
    I would be really really happy to see that happen, bro.

And believe me, I had just purchased a few of your extras in Cydia, but all we SD users are not able to do so.
    Maybe you would take donations and send them per mail?
    That would be the easiest way, I think

Nevertehless, I will stay here and watch out everything what's going on here ...

All the best for you and for your future, Pierre !!!

Sincerely yours

Miriam

Quote Originally Posted by WaGGuM View Post
    i know what you mean - it's all i have because his new stuff is in beta. BUT I also saw him showing off some crazy parallax wallpapers for the wood mods that'll blow your mind.

good lookin stuff

As for UI There are def some elements added to match each set but certainly not complete. Not sure what Pierre's end goal is but the accents seem to do the trick : )
    Huhuz John

Yeah, really great stuff and beautiful looking setup

Mi
    Last edited by It's Mi; 06-03-2012 at 02:55 PM.

Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

KraXik (06-04-2012), nealh (06-03-2012), WaGGuM (06-04-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by myiCommunity View Post
    Hey all,

First, I want to let you know that the fact I stopped showing have nothing to do with the fact that I stopped caring about you all.

Like I once said, my original idea wasn't to advertise in such a big forum, because I didn't wanted to end up with bunch of haters. I thought to advertise in some smaller website, and work with word of mouth.

After speaking much with Zoo about this, he convinced me to come over here and announce it only on Modmyi. I followed his advice and don't regret it.

I met a bunch of very nice people along the way, and I can't thank you all enough for this experience.

But there have been a few comments that really shook me... so bad that I did an ulcer (not sure, didnt went to the doc, but seemed like it, after reading a bit on the net). Okay, you will say I'm over-sensitive, and blah blah blah, but that just the way I am.

And do I look like anything normal to you? Working on average 12-15h per day, 7 days a week, never stepping a foot outside... heck, I don't even remember last time I crossed that door.

So yeah, that's me, desperately trying to change our current situation.

I never stopped caring about you (the majority of you in this thread). Those who wrote me by email got answered, sometimes a few days later, but that lasted a week or so, when I did my ulcer. Donations were always treated with the best response time possible.

I just don't have the moral or strength to deal with any comments like, what!? 1.99$ for this, bla bla bla, you're ripping us off... ok I didnt see a comment exactly like that, but last time I was here, the day after I advertised premium, I read a comment that was basically saying this, and it somehow hurt me.

And I knew others might follow up and diss what I put so much into. So I didnt come back until now.

My commitment is to provide the highest possible quality (that I can do at the time being), and selling it at reasonable prices.

If you are a member on the dropbox share, you may have seen I added a couple of things also to it. I won't stop adding stuff to it, I just won't do it as often as I did at start.

I don't want to end up asking for subscription, and feeling under pressure of doing an high amount of stuff constantly to meet the sub price.

So I will release some paid packages on Cydia, and will add some extras on dropbox once in a while.

It seems like the raindrops lockscreen was pretty popular, so I have redone the wallpaper sets, and added a lot more variants to it! It will be added to the dropbox later tonight. Also changed the stream of water that was the slider for a nicer one.

There is 6 different kind of high quality rain drops backgrounds, with a couple color variants to each! So if you enjoy rain drops images, you will be pleased by this!

So please, if you want to reach me, you aren't bound to reach me here in the thread. You can do it via twitter (@myicommunity), and if you donated, you have my email. If you see it's been a few days I haven't showed up here, you can reach me out via email.

Look, I'm not at my best right now, I mean trust in myself, self-esteem, etc... that doesn't change anything regarding the efforts I put in my work tho. It might change how I deal with some situation however. Over time, this will change (I hope) and return to what I once been.

I've just had so many failures prior this, and everyone told me it was a crazy idea to put up so much into "just a theme", when I started, but I didnt see it this way. And here am I now. I've come a long way, and proud of where I am today.

I know it must be a boring read for some of you, but at least it might help you understand why I haven't been showing up.

I liked when I was visiting the forums many times a day. I wasn't creating much stuff, but I still enjoyed it. In an ideal world, I would like to visit it at least one time a day, but...

I'm like a cat who's been thrown a keg of water!

On a last note, I wish to thank you all that bought a package (or more) on Cydia. It means a lot to me.

Thanks!

I will be sending you my shape file in a min!
    A too long time without news bro...
    You've got my iMessage (I hope).

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (06-04-2012), KraXik (06-04-2012), nealh (06-03-2012), Pocyahtstu (06-04-2012), WaGGuM (06-03-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    A too long time without news bro...
    You've got my iMessage (I hope).
    Zooro long time no see!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WaGGuM For This Useful Post:

KraXik (06-04-2012), nealh (06-03-2012)

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (06-04-2012), KraXik (06-04-2012), metaserph (06-03-2012), Pocyahtstu (06-04-2012), WaGGuM (06-03-2012)

33. The Following User Says Thank You to WaGGuM For This Useful Post:

KraXik (06-04-2012)

Thanks

Got to say that although the Dropbox idea got some stick, I actually really like it. Really impressed by it actually.

I'm not quite sure on the rules though, I made a few blue icons thanks to Larke, now can I add them to Larkes bundle or should I just post them here?

So i join in in the deepth of the Theme ,Amazing ,amazing have someone the raindrop wall with the Eifel in the Background the link in thread doesnt Work anymore.TIA

Page 93 of 104 FirstFirst ... 43 839192939495 103 ... LastLast