+ Reply
Page 9 of 104 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 59 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
yeah my QR is wonky too - the text box font color is an unreadable bright yellow - unless of course this is on purpose then my bad! someone let
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 Times in 1,175 Posts

yeah my QR is wonky too - the text box font color is an unreadable bright yellow - unless of course this is on purpose then my bad! someone let me know?

Theme Creator
    Thanks

No, I included the wrong plist in the package, you can download the correct one here:QR-theme.zip

Put the plist file into /Applications/biteSMS.app and respring

Quote Originally Posted by Jaredtodd69 View Post
    Is this correct placement of the QR? After I respring text is still dark in the to : screen. I am confused ...Attachment 580948

You must have used the one in the EXTRAS directory. I'm sorry, made a mistake and bundled the renamed example version I used to create my themed one.

Here is the proper one: QR-theme.zip

Quote Originally Posted by mrttrgt View Post
    When I activate any of weather widgets my phone slows down.Anyone have same problem?
    Btw this is one the greatest theme ever.
    The native weathers are pretty heavy on resources. It's the price to pay to have some animated stuff on the springboard.

This should be the most noticeable lags there is.

If you already have a bunch of stuff installed, the digital clock+weather can lag your phone a bit because of the seconds display I would guess. The digital clock script I found had no configuration, so I managed to add 12/24 and remove the am/pm when so... but I'll give it another try later to configure the seconds display.

If your phone already have lots of extensions, stuff like barrel and the like, you should consider removing a few? Some people are running pretty heavy
    Last edited by myiCommunity; 04-19-2012 at 07:43 AM.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to myiCommunity For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (04-26-2012), WaGGuM (04-19-2012), Zooropalg (04-19-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have donated yesterday 4 USD...where i can download this theme? Thanks

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by libertine81 View Post
    I have donated yesterday 4 USD...where i can download this theme? Thanks
    You can do so with the many links having been posted, but here is for your convenience: Download iMatte_v5.1.deb from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

You will be able to get it on Cydia, once we get out of the public test phase. (Couple of days at most)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to myiCommunity For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (04-26-2012), libertine81 (04-19-2012), WaGGuM (04-19-2012), Zooropalg (04-19-2012)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

its awesome, still with some glitches, but its fun to see it skinning so beautifully

If you do add ons, please check the whole statusbar areas - the wifi indicator could be a little whiter and a greyish or white 3g would be interesting too.

But in any case - awesome

I am already talking to developer of shrink to make it more compatible with new wb
    Last edited by tosbsas; 04-19-2012 at 08:13 AM. Reason: add stuff

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

first Z|UI and now iMatte v5 HD. Two of the best and most beautiful themes this year....both FREE!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to iperleyr For This Useful Post:

FoSixBoy (04-19-2012)

Livin the iPhone Life Fattone66's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,224 Times in 2,745 Posts

I'm getting this shadow on the upper left of the weather where the sun supposed to be.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1334846112.355148.jpg  

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    I'm getting this shadow on the upper left of the weather where the sun supposed to be.
    Actually, there is no shadow problem here, the sun is not in the correct position, it should be (I believe) in the top most left corner. Will try to check it out. When I made this layout, it was cloudy/raining.. so didnt get to see the sun there!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to myiCommunity For This Useful Post:

WaGGuM (04-19-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone FoSixBoy's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow! I don't know how this theme slipped past me. It's beautiful!

Thanks
    Thanked 9,122 Times in 2,709 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    The container for the Sun and sunrays needs to be resized and moved back to match top/left margins on the image. From what I can see...
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Installation Problems
    Hi myiCommunity, thank you for that boombastic theme. Unfortunately I have problems to install the deb file. I use iFile and i got the message DPKG-deb subprocess killed by signal (broken pipe 13). Short read in buffer copy (backend dpkg-deb during library/colorkeyboard/themes/imatte v5/[email protected]). It ends with 256. I tried it with the debfile from sendspace and with the debfile from mediafire: same result. Then I tried to fix user dir permissions. Same result. Is there any help??? Best regards spacecowboy

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    The container for the Sun and sunrays needs to be resized and moved back to match top/left margins on the image. From what I can see...
    You are right For some reasons, when I resized the layout to fit into this window, I had clouds to test with.

So I applied the same settings for all moving things inside the windows, but seems the sun and sunrays have to be set to 0px 0px instead of the 40px 60px others have.

It is now fixed, and I will build a new deb out of the changes I made since yesterday, and upload it to a new source, as I heard sendspace link is down as well...

Will post the new deb link when it is online

17. The Following User Says Thank You to myiCommunity For This Useful Post:

WaGGuM (04-19-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by myiCommunity View Post
    You are right For some reasons, when I resized the layout to fit into this window, I had clouds to test with.

So I applied the same settings for all moving things inside the windows, but seems the sun and sunrays have to be set to 0px 0px instead of the 40px 60px others have.

It is now fixed, and I will build a new deb out of the changes I made since yesterday, and upload it to a new source, as I heard sendspace link is down as well...

Will post the new deb link when it is online
    Brother, you can also upload the Lock.css file here individually and folks using the native sb weather can just ssh it to fix, just a suggestion. Check all containers are 60/40 on top/left but one which is 40/60. I'm already editing the one for mine.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Someone else was having this problem on twitter, but think its a corrupt archive, he downloaded it again and it worked.

Might be because your iphone went into sleep while installing?

I will post an updated deb with the changes I made since yesterday (as the new sendspace link is down I heard)

So you might have better luck with this one..

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Brother, you can also upload the Lock.css file here individually and folks using the native sb weather can just ssh it to fix, just a suggestion. Check all containers are 60/40 on top/left but one which is 40/60. I'm already editing the one for mine.
    Yeah you are right Sorry, too much stuff to think right now My head isn't fully there

Here it is:Lock.rar

Put this into the Native Weather SB or LS/Resources/Css/Main directory and overwrite the one present. You can remove the .bak file, it was the original css I modified, in case things go wrong in my mods, I could always revert back and try again... always do that Forgot to remove, it is removed now.
    Last edited by myiCommunity; 04-19-2012 at 09:41 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myiCommunity For This Useful Post:

metaserph (04-19-2012), WaGGuM (04-19-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 Times in 1,175 Posts

Great Great support so far on this theme myiCommunity!

People with paid themes don't even show up like this - awesome to see

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Actually, to think of it, only the SB version needs the css file, as the lockscreen version isn't resized..

Quote Originally Posted by WaGGuM View Post
    Great Great support so far on this theme myiCommunity!

People with paid themes don't even show up like this - awesome to see
    Thanks for noticing

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Current set-up

Really like this theme
    Hope everyone will like it too
    As always - awesome.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by myiCommunity View Post
    Yeah you are right Sorry, too much stuff to think right now My head isn't fully there

Here it is:Attachment 580976

Put this into the Native Weather SB or LS/Resources/Css/Main directory and overwrite the one present. You can remove the .bak file, it was the original css I modified, in case things go wrong in my mods, I could always revert back and try again... always do that Forgot to remove, it is removed now.
    Brother, we ARE a community, when one gets busy the others come help, as long as you show up. This is a very ambitious and complex theme in the sense of options you're offering, so there will be glitches, specially if you've been working alone. Bring what you have to the table and you'll see lots of folks (or those that matter because they help) come and participate. By taking mods, sharing mods or just simple screenshots of their personal setup. Dissapointment only occurs when: 1. you expect to make a bunch of money (this is free so, check) and 2. I want this to be the most popular and busy thread ever. I suspect this is for the love of doing it so more power to you. Let's see where it goes, the start looks just fine.
    @Metaserph

25. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

Max_Pa1n (04-19-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,958 Times in 1,620 Posts

Some people asked for my icons : iMatte%20Icones%20perso-1.zip

First of all I have to say I just ported some amazing Android HD icons from ChrisBanks2. He gave me his aproval to release my ported icons if it is free and if I give him credits. You can watch what this guy did on his Android phone here > chrisbanks2 on deviantART

Do not ask me for more icons because I am a lazy guy LOL

Enjoy iMatte

27. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (04-19-2012), catstide (04-21-2012), FoSixBoy (04-19-2012), ImaBoss (04-19-2012), It's Mi (04-26-2012), Jkauf55 (04-19-2012), Max_Pa1n (04-19-2012), metaserph (04-19-2012), Mone (04-20-2012), nicoand (04-28-2012), rion_j (04-19-2012), rubbercake (04-19-2012), sickchris714 (04-19-2012), The Analyst (05-22-2013), tjpapas (04-20-2012), trvsdksn (06-03-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Do not ask me for more icons because I am a lazy guy LOL

Enjoy iMatte
    How do you spell slacker in french?
    @Metaserph