+ Reply
Page 41 of 104 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 51 91 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
My setup now, thanks to myicommunity Mini slider by Curryking
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,390 Times in 2,665 Posts

My setup now,
    thanks to myicommunity
    Mini slider by Curryking

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (04-30-2012), myiCommunity (04-30-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,337 Times in 695 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    some more of that scarlett johansson

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

is the imatte font on pc as well if so whats the name of it?? thanks
    zro these walls are sweet can we have some more buddy or were to get cheers

Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 Times in 1,175 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Heyho Wag

I love this red one
    Would love to see more from them

Mi
    Hey Mi good to see you on here! Sure thing I'll make em tonight

5. The Following User Says Thank You to WaGGuM For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (04-30-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,370 Times in 2,990 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by myiCommunity View Post

Digital clock widget with date fader, showing at full speed (no slideshow running this time)

Looking amazing
    Dear myiCommunity

First I wanna say: I don't believe you are human

It's absolutely stunning what you did with this theme !!!
    Amazing quality and I was really scared how much time and effort you must have had put into the Cydia-release, bro !!
    Every single file is described to the finest and added with great screenshots to get an idea what this download would look like
    I really don't have any idea how much time this release must have taken ...

And all those beautiful icon-variations ...
    All these gorgeous widgets and layouts and addons and ...

I really have no words for it

You are definitely not human

And with these words been said I have donated to your outreagous work, bro!!!
    And guys and girls, believe me, everyone should do the same!!!!

This theme is more than worth any kind of donation

Keep up the unhuman work, because now you are my theming-genie

Mi

Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

catstide (04-30-2012), cl1ck4207 (04-30-2012), EventHorizn (05-01-2012), Mone (04-30-2012), myiCommunity (04-30-2012), WaGGuM (04-30-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,702 Times in 1,202 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mone View Post
    Thank you myiCommunity for this wonderful theme .. I love it

That's me today ..

Also thanks to Zoo for making additionally icons.

Mind sharing Your wall ??? TIA

Thanks
    Thanked 4,551 Times in 375 Posts

@iskarioT - It's actually an overlay above the weather icon

And here is my PSD for this => https://www.box.com/s/b50a37e7aaa5d7bf6908

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

Hosko817 (04-30-2012), iskariotA (04-30-2012), It's Mi (05-01-2012), myiCommunity (04-30-2012), Nvr2nd2ne1 (05-07-2012), The Analyst (05-22-2013), yakitori2009 (05-03-2012), Zooropalg (04-30-2012)

zro
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,136 Times in 859 Posts

Sure I'll make some more brother
    JESUS CHRIST is my LORD & Savior...Trust In GOD

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zro For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (05-01-2012), nicoand (04-30-2012)

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Dear myiCommunity

First I wanna say: I don't believe you are human

It's absolutely stunning what you did with this theme !!!
    Amazing quality and I was really scared how much time and effort you must have had put into the Cydia-release, bro !!
    Every single file is described to the finest and added with great screenshots to get an idea what this download would look like
    I really don't have any idea how much time this release must have taken ...

And all those beautiful icon-variations ...
    All these gorgeous widgets and layouts and addons and ...

I really have no words for it

You are definitely not human

And with these words been said I have donated to your outreagous work, bro!!!
    And guys and girls, believe me, everyone should do the same!!!!

This theme is more than worth any kind of donation

Keep up the unhuman work, because now you are my theming-genie

Mi
    Dear Mi!

Well, last time I checked, I was still human But jokes asides, your comment really flattered me.

It's nice to know that some people actually recognize and know the effort that went into creating this. That's a whole lot of coffee, short or sleepless nights.

Thing is, I don't currently have a "real" job. This allows me to spend quite a lot of time on it. An ungodly amount of time!

I did this mostly by myself. Only at the end, I showed it to Zooropalg, and he got crazy over it! Since then, he's been giving me his thoughts, been doing layouts with me, and been motivating me a great deal.

iMatte have gone 1.5x it's size since it went on public testing on MMi. This lasted about 1 week

I must say that all the nice comments you guys left is also very motivating. Seeing all the things you guys do with my work, and the new things you create..

Why don't I get a real job instead as a graphic designer, and stop living on pennies? Well, you see, life wasn't easy on me, and I have no diplomas to show. All my work experience reside on the technical side of things. Hardware and software. I wasn't born an artist. In fact, even as a kid, I could barely do drawing of my own, had no idea what to draw, so I often duplicated cartoons, and drawn them bigger. I was pretty good at it, but stopped at teenager hood.

I've been working intensely with Photoshop for the last 2 years now, and I don't feel confident enough to be working for a company. But truth is, I would much rather like make a small living on my own, then a larger one for a company.

It is important for me to learn, do things that I like doing..

For years, I was interested in Photoshop, but had no real projects to motivate me learn it... now that I found the iPhone (2 years ago), and themes... that gave me a concrete project to work on.

I can't afford courses either, so I got to learn it all by myself. There is quite enough on the web already for it to be possible. It only takes a bit more time, but I feel that what you learn this way, stays a lot longer with you, than thru courses.

So, I'm hoping that I, someday, could live by my work. It might not always be iPhone themes, althought I'm really enjoying it still, even after spending 2 years in front of PS, with very little time spent elsewhere...

I will be 37 this summer, so time is ticking.. if I'd like to have a better 40s than my 20s and 30s.. then I must do something.

Regarding the packaging, there was indeed a whole lot of work put into it. Taking time needed pre-release, to minimize time spent doing unnecessary support post-release. And so far, I must say it has worked pretty good, cause given that iMatte have been downloaded nearly 3500 times now, I've had very little support to do.

I know there are lots of other themes made by a couple of people working together, and it would be easy to assume the same with iMatte, but that couldn't be farther from the truth.

And many might wonder why I did released it freely? Well, you see, I'm no marketeer, and no salesman either. I didn't want to stop my work on iMatte when I felt I included enough for 3$. And I knew deep down, it was worth much more than 3 bucks. In fact, I think there are already a few themes worth more than that, but the current pricing model is wrong. It prevents the artists from really reaching their potential, since everyone is scared to go over 3$.

The truth is... there is a LOT more work involved into a theme, than there is in MOST apps. So when you sell something you put so much into it, for 3$, and you get taken 30% by Cydia, cause Cydia needs to finance hosting for all the free crap it hosts.. so those who sells on it, pays for it. And then you have paypal fees as well. So you are left with not much after all.

So I dunno, I felt that by going free, most people would feel more likely to donate by themselves for something like this, and also that some people, more confortable with their finances, would give a little more.

All I know, I'm really happy and thankful to be part of this, I like and appreciate all the support and nice comments you guys give me. And please, we (themers, coders, well, let just say everyone) never get tired of hearing that what we do is nice. If I could live on comments, I would do.

Sincere thanks Mi, your comment just made my day (and I just woke up to it, so it's a good start!)

Pierre-André

PS: Thanks Zoo, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you.

PS2: If you cannot donate what you feel it's worth for you, don't worry, I don't judge any donations. Even the 1$ or 2$ ones. I appreciate them all.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to myiCommunity For This Useful Post:

catstide (04-30-2012), cl1ck4207 (04-30-2012), EventHorizn (05-01-2012), Gutsytripod (04-30-2012), It's Mi (05-01-2012), Mone (04-30-2012), nicoand (04-30-2012), The Analyst (05-22-2013), WaGGuM (04-30-2012), yakitori2009 (05-03-2012)

Thanks

@myicommunity I hope you got my second donation. If i had a fraction of your skill or drive I wouldn't be typing this from my "real" job and I'd be trying to make something as cool as this.

Just a ton of good vibes and awesome work going around. Sometimes it just flat out transcends monetary reward.

Kudos and BRAVO!

John

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WaGGuM For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (05-01-2012), myiCommunity (04-30-2012)

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iskarioT View Post
    Mind sharing Your wall ??? TIA
    This is not a wall This is native weather showing static images

The images changes depending on the weather It was made by awesome Mone!

By the way, Mone, I prepared your layout for inclusion in the next update. I couldn't translate it, because I didn't realized first, that your clock was showing as 9 'o clock, so in french and other language, it will break the layout. And translating the weather was pointless if I couldn't translate the clock as well.

So this will stay an english layout, unfortunately. Personally, that doesn't really bothers me. I have cleaned up the code, and separated the css and java from the html.. so everything is now easily modifiable.

This layout, along with a couple others from Zooropalg, and I, will be coming to your Cydia, later this week. (Along with a couple extras, like a new ribbon slider theme, couple walls)

Sorry for not releasing before in the forums, but I don't want to end up telling people how to install it etc... most people knows, but some don't, so it's just easier to release to Cydia instead.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myiCommunity For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (05-01-2012), Mone (04-30-2012)

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 Times in 411 Posts

my setup for today:

Last edited by Hosko817; 04-30-2012 at 09:49 AM.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hosko817 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (05-01-2012), Mone (04-30-2012), WaGGuM (04-30-2012)

Thanks

Yes myiCommunity, for other languages (at least for german) the font must be slightly smaller and I had to take out the letter-spacing .. I have just translated for It's Mi in our german forum

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (05-01-2012)

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    my setup for today:

Nice lockbackground and very nice dock there! Give a lot of perspective to it! I dunno, it feels bigger like this!

Good work!

Yes myiCommunity, for other languages (at least for german) the font must be slightly smaller and I had to take out the letter-spacing .. I have just translated for It's Mi in our german forum

I'll give it another go then! Didn't thought about adjusting letter and word spacing!

I'll probably be needing help for the spanish and italian translation tho. Cause I don't think google translate will do a good job there I'll do what I can with it, but it will probably needs some fixing!
    Last edited by myiCommunity; 04-30-2012 at 10:11 AM.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to myiCommunity For This Useful Post:

Dirtstep (05-03-2012), It's Mi (05-01-2012), Mone (04-30-2012)

Thanks

When it helps I can send you my edited german html's .. but for spanish and italian I can not help, sorry.

On the other hand is english a world language

btw. you are right with google translate ha ha

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (05-01-2012)

Theme Creator
    Thanks

When it helps I can send you my edited german html's .. but for spanish and italian I can not help, sorry.

On the other hand is english a world language

btw. you are right with google translate ha ha
    You can send them anytime you want, I'm starting work on it right now!

Btw, I had to find a proper name for the layout, since it's both a lock and spring, it will be prefixed with LS-SB-, and the name I found is dBar Serenity. What do you think about it?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myiCommunity For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (05-01-2012), Mone (04-30-2012)

Thanks

Yes, it's a nice name

Here are the german html's => https://www.box.com/s/901714cbbe2c7461e849

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (05-01-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,545 Times in 2,383 Posts

Absolutely love this theme. Great job. This is my home screen. Very simple but like the colors and sharp edges.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1335810457.855407.jpg  

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (05-01-2012), myiCommunity (04-30-2012), WaGGuM (04-30-2012), Zooropalg (04-30-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Absolutely love this theme. Great job. This is my home screen. Very simple but like the colors and sharp edges.
    OOO haven't seen a Prestige hybrid in a while

Thanks
    Thanked 2,115 Times in 363 Posts

@myiCommunity
    Hey, I love the design of the theme, and I'm working on a Light version of it, and was wondering if its possible for you to send me the psds for the phone, weather, and calculator... I could recreate them, but then they probably wouldn't look quite right (i understand if you don't want to). Figure I'd post it here when I got it all finished if anyone wants it, need to tweek a few more things, but you made it so easy making everything transparent

And this is what I mean by "light" version...
    iMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-imatte_light_01.png
    iMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-imatte_light_02.png
    iMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-imatte_light_03.png

HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (05-01-2012), myiCommunity (04-30-2012), Zooropalg (04-30-2012)

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Yes, it's a nice name

Here are the german html's => https://www.box.com/s/901714cbbe2c7461e849
    Ok!!

I'm finished! And I must say that I'm pretty proud of myself on this! I would believe the spanish and italian clock is perfect as well!

The script now properly support English, French, German, Italian and Spanish. It will adjust the css for the sb clock for any language that is not english, the same way you did with your german one. Reduce the font size to 18px and remove the letter-spacing.

Could you write me a pm with your email, I will send you the finished theme, so you can check it out yourself, before it goes live later this week. I always send back the theme to it's author after I'm done working on it, for approval

Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    @myiCommunity
    Hey, I love the design of the theme, and I'm working on a Light version of it, and was wondering if its possible for you to send me the psds for the phone, weather, and calculator... I could recreate them, but then they probably wouldn't look quite right (i understand if you don't want to). Figure I'd post it here when I got it all finished if anyone wants it, need to tweek a few more things, but you made it so easy making everything transparent

And this is what I mean by "light" version...
    Attachment 582733
    Attachment 582734
    Attachment 582735
    Hi there,

Well, as long as the mods you do come back to the community and is to be bundled as an add-on theme (with full credits to you), I don't mind. Send me a pm with your email...

Btw, nice work on it! This might be interesting for some!
    Last edited by myiCommunity; 04-30-2012 at 03:14 PM.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to myiCommunity For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (05-01-2012), Mone (05-01-2012), Zooropalg (04-30-2012)