+ Reply
Page 4 of 104 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
So we're all hoping it comes out today. I get off at 5pm est time lol
    Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 724 Posts

So we're all hoping it comes out today. I get off at 5pm est time lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone johnm431's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't stand it anymore!!

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 724 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnm431 View Post
    I can't stand it anymore!!
    Easy killer.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 Times in 1,175 Posts

Ready and Waiting

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Lol I've not seen so much anticipation for a theme before!

Thanks

I am liking what I see. Is this suppose to be released today?

My iPhone is a Part of Me mossdef's Avatar
    Thanks

please post the link !!!

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,057 Times in 1,696 Posts

Chill out. He's giving it away so just wait until its ready.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,932 Times in 1,617 Posts

A question of time... Soon !

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Hey guys!

Sorry, between the baby, my theme and everything that goes with it, I have to cut somewhere... So I decided to spend less time on the forums giving you updates, and actually do meaningful stuff.

I know you are impatient, I am an impatient person too, so I know what it is, and that's why I have been working so much on it since I announced it.

You will be pleased to know you will all be able to give it a spin tonight.

I'm currently building the last package, will try installing it on top of what I have and see if things still looks right, and if it does, I will post a public dropbox link in this thread.

Before we do this, I would like to point out the many readme.txt there is inside the themes directories. (the main readme being inside the INSTALLATION directory of the main theme, iMatte v5 HD.theme)...

I haven't had time to write readme.txt for the latest stuff zoo and me have been working on, but the configureMe.js inside these directories are well explained and should be enough for most to configure your widgets.

You won't regret having wait a couple of days Zoo and I got some cool stuff for your lock/spring.

Special thanks to Fif7y for letting us use a nice little widget for your springboard. (hint sublime minimal analog clock)

I'll be back later to give you the download link

Thanks all for your support, awesome comments, donations. I hope iMatte will be everything you thought it would be, and more (definately wish to surpass your expectations..)

Sincerely,

Pierre-André

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to myiCommunity For This Useful Post:

catstide (04-21-2012), Curryking (04-18-2012), Damnskippy (04-18-2012), DjeTouch (04-18-2012), indyzzzz (05-13-2012), Max_Pa1n (04-18-2012), rion_j (04-18-2012), sickchris714 (04-18-2012), tjpapas (04-20-2012), TL2 (04-18-2012), WaGGuM (04-18-2012), yusuf530i (04-18-2012), Zooropalg (04-18-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me sino84's Avatar
    Thanks

Donated!!!!!

Thanks

Perfect

My iPhone is a Part of Me sino84's Avatar
    Thanks

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Ok

It installed perfectly on my own device, and things still looks as they should be.

Download link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6999178/iMatte_v5.1.deb

I'll put my paypal link again for convenience: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=RGT8XTPMF4KL2

(for those that cannot click the link, [email protected])

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING

You should read every README.txt you see, and more importantly, the one inside INSTALLATION folder and EXTRAS.

Most important things to know:

You will need Wallpaper JPEGifier(free) on Cydia to make use of all the lockscreen/springboard layouts without replacing the symbolic link [email protected] that links to /var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/Converted-Home(Lock)Background.jpg. I don't see why you would want to manually set your wallpaper anyway So install it beforehand, or after, won't mess up anything.

You will need weathericon for the native weather (by subywrex) lock and springboard layout. Otherwise you will wait a while (forever) for the weather to load :P You can install after enabling, doesnt matter. After installing and respring, it will magically works! (Thanks to Zoo for the minimal version :P)

Important note regarding ColorKeyboard. Most of you are aware of how CK works by now, but some might not. The way you can achieve such results with CK (replace the whole look of the keyboard, and not just the key's gradient and background), is with images. In fact, to make up the full keyboard you see, it needs more than 50 images for all the different keyboard layouts (email, twitter, etc).

I have made the keyboard based on the QWERTY layout, using two or more languages installed. So it is made to be used with the Globe icons. I believe most people are using multiple keyboards, so I felt it was wisest to do.

If you happen to be running a different layout than QWERTY, check in your keyboard config if you cannot change the layout of your keyboard to QWERTY. I know you can do this with AZERTY keyboards. Click on your French keyboard and define it to QWERTY instead of the default AZERTY. Everything will work as before, spell checking, etc... but with the QWERTY layout.

If you have only 1 keyboard installed, you might want to install another one (like emoji) to have a globe icon, otherwise it will look funny.

Setting the widgets should be a matter of going with iFile, or ideally with your computer (WinSCP or something equivalent for either mac or pc) and modifying the configureMe.js inside each springboard/lockscreen theme you wanna use.

I have also made the digital clock widget available as a perpage widget, actually two versions, one in the first row, and one sitting in the last row. Configure those with the configureMe.js script that is inside Library/Weather, in those perpage dir.

The theme takes care of many extensions. It will installs themes for lockinfo/sbsettings and so on. So if you have these installed, you will find the iMatte theme inside settings of those apps. You need to enable first to actually use them.

If you don't have the apps, don't worry, the installed files won't do anything.

If you ever install an app/extension supported by iMatte, after installing iMatte... no worry, your stuff will be themed.

Some people used with theming might be aware that you cannot theme some stuff, like twitkafly, etc, and that some settings icons cannot be themed easily with Bundles/Folders. In these cases, you need to replace the original graphics.

Inside EXTRAS of the main theme, you will find some alternate stuff, and some themes/settings icons for the stuff winterboard cannot theme, psds etc.

backup and createls

inside /var/mobile, you will find two scripts. Even if you never been to shell, fear not, it is easy to use. I will post a video later showing you exactly how to use it.. not very hard, but should be handy for those with no shell experience.

backup is a script I use to gather everything iMatte on my iPhone and package it in a nice imatte_backup.zip archive inside /var/mobile/imatte_backup (the directory is auto-created if not exist no worry), and the script will archive the symbolic links properly, cause by default it will pull the reference file instead and zip it... therefor losing the links.

createls is a script to generate loading screens for all your installed Cydia and AppStore apps, that have no custom loading screens for them. You need to know that some apps dont use a loading screen and will instead display a screenshot of the last session. There are also other apps that have simply no [email protected] screen inside them. Apps like Winterboard for example. I have created some screens for those apps, you will find them in the EXTRAS. Copy over to the apps directory to use instead.

the createls script works this way: it checks your .app folder inside /Applications and /var/mobile/Applications and create the same folders inside /Library/Themes/iMatte Loading Screens.theme/Folders. It then links the generic [email protected] located in the root of the Loading Screens folder, to each of those .app folder.

The custom loading screens I have created are in Bundles. So its easy to keep track of what's what. Also the script is set to remove some folders created in Folders that already have a custom loading screen defined in Bundles, example, the stock iOS apps, Tweetbot, and couple others...

PLEASE ASK NO QUESTION THAT CAN BE ANSWERED BY READING THE README'S PLEASE....

I'm aware some stuff might be missing from the docs, so with your following replies, I will finish the docs with a more extensive FAQs for the cydia package.

If you are having problems, please include a screenshot when it can be useful for me to help you

I should be here to help you out in case you need for a good part of the evening (its 5h30pm for me right now)

16. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to myiCommunity For This Useful Post:

8lias (04-18-2012), Bobvk114 (04-18-2012), bpfredri (04-18-2012), Damnskippy (04-18-2012), Darrenrooster (04-18-2012), FoSixBoy (04-19-2012), indyzzzz (05-13-2012), It's Mi (04-26-2012), Joserrrr (04-18-2012), luongo (04-18-2012), metaserph (04-18-2012), mossdef (04-18-2012), nonor (04-18-2012), pro4ever (04-19-2012), rion_j (04-18-2012), rocarizt (04-19-2012), rubbercake (04-18-2012), sickchris714 (04-18-2012), tjpapas (04-20-2012), Zooropalg (04-18-2012)

Thanks

Job well done, great work! 😉

Theme Creator
    Thanks

TO INSTALL:

you will need iFile for easy installation. Copy the deb to /var/mobile, or whatever directory you want, and click on the deb in iFile and select install. Simple as that.

It will take a while to download and install a 200mb package... so be patient... and also, disable auto-lock feature, otherwise your iPhone could go into sleep and pause the install, making it forever to install

For those using terminal or ssh, you can install with dpkg -i iMatte_v5.1.deb

Thanks

Let's go!

Theme Creator
    Thanks

What to expect next?

There are quite a few things actually. I will port the CK theme to the AZERTY layout for my friends from France...

Alternate stuff for things like sbsettings, MBEx, etc...

I also like to buy interesting extensions (when I can) when they come out (specially those that looks themable), and make a theme for them. (I was the first to theme CK I believe, and predicted it's monster success, eclipsing iAcces to the point it's not even heard no more...)

More wallpapers, LS/SB layouts from Zoo and I, and hopefully alot of other modders!

I will also release a PSD containing all the effects used in iMatte, if you wish to do anything big, like an app theme or something.

Plus other stuff I do not think right now, and have yet to think...

As long as I will receive a bit of support, I will be keeping it alive and kicking!

In the meantime, if you wanna create something and are missing something, let me know, I'll give you whatever you need.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myiCommunity For This Useful Post:

catstide (04-21-2012), rubbercake (04-18-2012)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

awesome - but numeric battery is hardly readable - any way to make numbers whiter?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

Will there be a psd for the icons available with the download?