Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94102103104
Results 2,061 to 2,072 of 2072

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]

How do you get the black circles under the dock icons to be transparent? I have tried transparent dock and even making the icons in the theme transparent and they will not go away.

Hi already make donation how can i get the link for creator dropbox?
    already download the free version but my status top bar cant change to black when i open application..

Bonjour, j'ai fait un don hier n*transac: 7PA45762TE4158406
    Je n'ai pas reçu de mail avec le lien drop box. Serait il possible de l'obtenir ?
    Avec mes remerciements et un grand bravo à l'artiste.
    Cdlt

Quote Originally Posted by Skullvr46 View Post
    Bonjour, j'ai fait un don hier n*transac: 7PA45762TE4158406
    Je n'ai pas reçu de mail avec le lien drop box. Serait il possible de l'obtenir ?
    Avec mes remerciements et un grand bravo à l'artiste.
    Cdlt
    Ça serait sympa de répondre, et de ne pas faire le mort .....
    Merci

Hello,
    I would like to know if anyone had a link to a set of black icons imatte, like those in screenshot.
    Thanks

I know this had been discussed in previous posts, but has anyone actually had success with getting the BiteSMS popup theme to work?? It's driving me nuts please help... Thanks.ImageUploadedByModMyi1369607956.227326.jpg

Never mind folks... Got it!

Hi, I downloaded the iMatte ColorBanner theme and absolutely love them.. but I get an error every time I get a notification. It says "Non-resizable images are not yet supported, please contact (null)'s developer and let them know "

Any fix?

Hey guys im having trouble downloading this in cydia i am trying to download Imatte v5 Everything and it gives me ERROR size mismatch*

i currently have a iphone 5 running 6.1.3 please help.

Quote Originally Posted by goper2 View Post
    Hey guys im having trouble downloading this in cydia i am trying to download Imatte v5 Everything and it gives me ERROR size mismatch*

i currently have a iphone 5 running 6.1.3 please help.
    also the keyboard in cydia is not affected by the colorkeyboard imatte v5 theme please help.

Sorry i keep posting in this fourm
    but i just decided to download each add-on individually but I've come to the point that i now have imatte installed along with

Imatte v5 Linear Date Layout Themes

whenever i apply one of the add-on the bottom part of the screen (dock) does not get affected (meaning the background cuts off showing black)

i try to change the wallpaper, but the wallpapers does not "fit to screen" it always doesnt affect the bottom part (dock) please help

i was reading through this fourm again and i saw a dropbox share i'd like to donate.
    where can i donate and how can i get an invite?

Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94102103104