Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104 LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2072

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]

Thanks

anyone get the bite quick response thing figured out?

What is the file name of the respring button in winterboard? where can I find it? I accidentally deleted it. So the button looks normal when not pressed, then turns gray into the pressed button of this theme when I press it.

Nice theme. Any chance you would share and whats the signal bars and wifi bars from.Thanks

My Quick Compose theme for BiteSMS is still not working. Is there any way someone can help me? The color of my contacts name is black, and the color of my QC background is grayish black.. so I can't really see the name clearly.

Also, will there be new updates on the dropbox link regarding the updated theme for Instagram? Or perhaps the bitesms?

Thanks

i just downloaded Bitethefly from cydia for a buck.works great...it's a BiteSMS theme

First off I wanted to thank you for your hard work on this theme, I know how much work goes into something so complex. My question is regarding the additional loading screens found in the extras folder of the main app. I have tried copying the extras to each of the folders in the loading screens theme folder, but they do not come up when I open those apps, in fact, not even the fallback loading screen comes up when I open those apps (bytafont, winterbord, etc). I was able to install the alternate fallback screen without any issue, but I am wondering if I did something wrong when I installed the alternate loading screens.

Thank You in advance for your help

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Did some jerk delete a tonne of stuff from the dropbox? It seems really empty.

Also is it me or is the app store overlay out compared to the stock icons? The app store ones seem to be thicker and brighter???

What settings do you have enabled on your device to get this style of the theme? I have installed the imatte v5 Everything package from cydia and have gone through almost all of the styles but have not seen anything close to this. I also have installed perpageHTML+ which I paid for specifically to use the extra widgets with this theme but it does not work, I enable the widgets but they do not show up, they only work with the standard perpageHTML app. I have tried removing the standard app in case there is a conflict between the 2, but when its removed cydia automatically removes the widgets and the imatte v5 everything packages with it. I have tried to figure this out as well as how to install the additional loading screens for a few days but have not been successful or have I found answers in my search results aside from the createls script which seems to have been removed from the package.

I hope that someone here may be able to help me figure this out, I would greatly appreciate it.

help please. The QC/QR thing has no backgrround

fendilim, I am trying to figure the same thing out. I may be dead wrong, but the best I can figure is that you're running the newest version of biteSMS, as am I, and that the iMatte theme released from before worked on an older version of biteSMS. bite changed their theming method with their newest release and because of that, some elements are being properly themed and some are not.

For instance, when I run the Zeilk Matte theme in biteSMS, in the QC/QR it is themed properly as the Zeilk Matte theme, however the main biteSMS app runs themed as iMatte would theme it, I.E. the chat bubbles are iMatte bubbles and not Zeilk Matte bubbles.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to fix the issue or I promise you, I would. All I can really recommend is apply a theme in biteSMS and that theme will skin the QC/QR and iMatte will skin part of the main biteSMS app. I love the iMatte theme and donated quickly after its initial release and have never regretted it. I'd love to see the newer version of biteSMS properly themed, or at least the crossing of half themed/half not working properly, but I can live with it as is.
    Last edited by DyMndSkiR; 09-26-2012 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DyMndSkiR View Post
    fendilim, I am trying to figure the same thing out. I may be dead wrong, but the best I can figure is that you're running the newest version of biteSMS, as am I, and that the iMatte theme released from before worked on an older version of biteSMS. bite changed their theming method with their newest release and because of that, some elements are being properly themed and some are not.

For instance, when I run the Zeilk Matte theme in biteSMS, in the QC/QR it is themed properly as the Zeilk Matte theme, however the main biteSMS app runs themed as iMatte would theme it, I.E. the chat bubbles are iMatte bubbles and not Zeilk Matte bubbles.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to fix the issue or I promise you, I would. All I can really recommend is apply a theme in biteSMS and that theme will skin the QC/QR and iMatte will skin part of the main biteSMS app. I love the iMatte theme and donated quickly after its initial release and have never regretted it. I'd love to see the newer version of biteSMS properly themed, or at least the crossing of half themed/half not working properly, but I can live with it as is.
    Thank you. I have tried adjusting things myself. And still nothing. Even tried to reinstall and install new themes. Hopefully this is updated soon.

Hi, was wondering any1 could help me in some stuff about this theme. I have some questions about this theme i wasnt sure about. In the screenshot1, on the right side, there is a bar with apps like mp3 and all, how was it done?
    And the 2nd screenshot, there is the musicpod icons, how did u put the transparent folder at the musicpod icons? Hopefully someone could help me on this. Ty
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1349270772.554315.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1349270941.142159.jpg  

the 5 row iMatte keyboard looks beautiful ... but can you add a hyperlink to the dropbox directory?
    Last edited by anserhal; 12-15-2012 at 07:11 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tommydelonge89 View Post
    Hi, was wondering any1 could help me in some stuff about this theme. I have some questions about this theme i wasnt sure about. In the screenshot1, on the right side, there is a bar with apps like mp3 and all, how was it done?
    And the 2nd screenshot, there is the musicpod icons, how did u put the transparent folder at the musicpod icons? Hopefully someone could help me on this. Ty
    1st question is a tweak called 'deck'.

2nd question is a tweak called something like 'shortcuts'. If you read the description on the Cydia imatte digital it will tell you the tweaks.

Sorry I can't check for you because I'm not jailbroken just yet

Thanks

can u share its theme

Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Me today :

very nice canu share?
    Last edited by Unurbayar; 01-24-2013 at 08:23 AM.

how do you make the middle (or any) icon bigger. like the mail in the attached pic. i have 5 icon dock already.-screen-shot-2013-02-06-7.00.39-pm.png

Are you going to make an iPad theme? It would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    My setup with black/white icon set I'm makingxD
    this icons are freaking awesome,wish i had the skills to make them like that ...

What are the two clocks at
    Imatte v5 alt ls slider?

Hi guys,
    I realize this is an old thread, but I really need help.
    Is there any way you guys could help me set this up? At least get it out of Safe Mode.
    Ever since I started trying to use iMatte, it put me into Safe Mode, and no matter what I do, I cannot get iMatte to show up.
    Thanks.

Disappointing. Alot of questions and the creator has disappeared.
    Their is a song for this
    "Take the money & run"

Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104 LastLast