+ Reply
Page 101 of 104 FirstFirst ... 51 9199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2072

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by WaGGuM In var/mobile/library/caches delete all the bsbg files you see in there. This will refresh any stale Files. Then you have to also take the QR-theme.plist from
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 Times in 682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WaGGuM View Post
    In var/mobile/library/caches delete all the bsbg files you see in there. This will refresh any stale Files. Then you have to also take the QR-theme.plist from the iMatte Extras folder and put it in Applications/biteSMS.app

Respring or maybe even reboot and see where you're at
    @waggum Ty brother, appreciate the help

Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

For anyone using the iMatte Premium Digital version icons - attached is a folder icon. Just add to com.apple.springboard.

iMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-foldericonbg-2x-iphone.png

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (07-13-2012), jcpearl (07-23-2012), WaGGuM (07-19-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Toolysenegal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fendilim View Post
    having some trouble with this theme on BiteSMS

the name of who I am sending an sms too is too dark.

also, what the minimum donation I can send? and wheredo I sent it to?

What theme did the bitesms ui come from?

Thanks

Did some jerk delete a tonne of stuff from the dropbox? It seems really empty.

Also is it me or is the app store overlay out compared to the stock icons? The app store ones seem to be thicker and brighter???

Last edited by KraXik; 07-12-2012 at 02:28 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (07-13-2012), jcpearl (07-23-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toolysenegal View Post
    What theme did the bitesms ui come from?
    imatte v5 .. or probably a mix with ephd. but either way, is the a missing .png file or something to prevent the dark text?
    Last edited by fendilim; 07-14-2012 at 07:14 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

In case anyone in the future googled this kind of problems, these are the solutions I came up with :

Quote Originally Posted by Metsnake View Post
    Hello !
    This is my first post on the forums ! I want to begin by thanking you for the amazing work you've been doing!

I have a question about the Wallpaper shortcut we can find in the linear date Widget! I haven't played with it or anything, but i'm trying to play with the entire widget to create some alternative versions (different colors, you know, playing with the css file...).
    Problem is, when I download the widget into my local files using Filezilla, the shortcut doesn't follow. On my local files, i have the widget, but without the shortcut. So the resulting alternative widgets will no longer take my settings wallpaper.
    Filezilla doesn't support the copy paste feature as well!

So my question is : how can I recreate that shortcut in another folder, in addition to the original one of course?

Thank you in advance for your answer and your patience !
    Creating a new file in your LS/SB Widget folder, using iFile, you can choose to create a shortcut.
    For LockScreen wallpaper, the shortcut might point to : /var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/Converted-LockBackground.jpg
    For Springboard wallpaper, the shortcut might point to : /var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/Converted-HomeBackground.jpg

Obviously, you have to install Wallpaper JPEGifier first...

Quote Originally Posted by Metsnake View Post
    I'm having trouble with all the LS extensions on this theme, the wallpaper link doesn't seem to be working. All the LS widgets (except the native weather, which uses its own wallpapers), doesn't show any wallpaper, but show the blue "?", as if it can't find the wallpaper. Any suggestions?
    PS : Wallpaper JPEGifier is installed. When I iFile to /var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard, there's a Converted-HomeBackground.jpg, but there's not a converted lockbackground file. So i'm guessing this is the origin of the problem... how to fix it ?

As for the ls native weather widget, it seems to have some conflicts with the NC, as trying to display the NC will automatically respring my iphone. The only way to display the NC is to disable the ls native weather widget. Anyone having that same problem ?
    There is here a problem with Wallpaper Jpegifier.
    If you choose your own wallpaper using the "Photos" app, it will create the converted version of the SB wallpaper, but not the converted version of LS wallpaper. So obviously, the shortcut won't find the file, and it won't show the LS wallpaper. Overcome this by chooising both wallpapers from the "Settings" app.

Second problem, it seems there is a conflict between the iMatte LS Widgets, and the Battery center extension. If you have battery center installed and shown on your notification center, and a LS Widget activated, the iphone will respering each time the notification center is shown. Uninstall the Battery center to avoid this.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Minimal Flip (Zoo W.I.P.)

please share the image of Scarlett Johansson?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Anyone else have problems seeing the status bar in the photo app? My status bar turns grey and it's hard to see the battery.

Also have a problem with the "Set" button when setting the wallpaper. Shouldn't it be the same color as "Cancel"?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1342570726.759243.jpg   iMatte v5 HD - The Apotheose [FREE]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1342570872.976319.jpg  

I even don't know who I really am
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,006 Times in 2,354 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Did some jerk delete a tonne of stuff from the dropbox? It seems really empty.

Also is it me or is the app store overlay out compared to the stock icons? The app store ones seem to be thicker and brighter???

That jerk may be the creator. This theme went from free to people whispering in his ear to make it paid......sad story. This theme had a lot of ambition but the winds changed. Please don't take what I just put on here the wrong way but I know 5 people who personally told me that when they saw 3 of his close friends to make it paid the left

iPhone? More like MyPhone ahh_boi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tinasintunes View Post
    Thought i'd share this here for those who don't know me on twitter.....
    This is how im rockin iMatteV5......

iMatteV5 + vWallpaper2 - Tinasintunes - Twitvid
    Hi there, I'm using vwallpaper2 also and like it much. But there seems to be little of it to be shared. Mind sharing your videos, migic fingers, etc with me? Or able to direct me to website that can be found?

How do you get that white round thingy when you press on the phone screen?

Thanks much

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    That jerk may be the creator. This theme went from free to people whispering in his ear to make it paid......sad story. This theme had a lot of ambition but the winds changed. Please don't take what I just put on here the wrong way but I know 5 people who personally told me that when they saw 3 of his close friends to make it paid the left
    Well it is still a free theme. iMatte v5 is a full free theme. Can't complain about that.

The crap load of addons and mods are paid. Either by Dropbox or cydia bolt-ons.

Nothing wrong with that. That's pretty much like every free app-store apps. Free to get the app, then you pay for any addons etc.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,115 Times in 363 Posts

like Kraxik said, imatte is still a free theme, its not a sad story, its an incredible theme thats still free, all his paid content goes with the FREE UI he created, nothing wrong with that especially when you see how amazing it all is

HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

KraXik (07-18-2012), nicoand (11-15-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    like Kraxik said, imatte is still a free theme, its not a sad story, its an incredible theme thats still free, all his paid content goes with the FREE UI he created, nothing wrong with that especially when you see how amazing it all is
    +1. I love the Dropbox idea and hope other creators follow suit.

Dropbox need to add an option for people to disable deleting but still allow to copy though, because people who don't know what they are doing remove stuff by mistake when they just mean to copy it.

That's pretty annoying. Lol!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fendilim View Post
    having some trouble with this theme on BiteSMS

the name of who I am sending an sms too is too dark.

also, what the minimum donation I can send? and wheredo I sent it to?
    there is a qr-theme.plist file that needs to be put in applications/bitesms and its included in the extras folder in the theme

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    I understand all this.... That's why I said don't take me the wrong way. But when you see fellow Frenchmen telling him to make it ALL paid, that obviously can leave a sour taste in anyone's mouth.

Thanks

I understand all this.... That's why I said don't take me the wrong way. But when you see fellow Frenchmen telling him to make it ALL paid, that obviously can leave a sour taste in anyone's mouth.
    People say lots of things though. Fact is Pierre kept a damn good and complete theme, free to all.

Apart from the slightly crazy Zausser, who else does that?!

Sort of unrelated, why does it matter if they were French? If I ask Pierre to make it completely paid when I'm English, does that make a difference? *confused*

Thanks

People say lots of things though. Fact is Pierre kept a damn good and complete theme, free to all.

Apart from the slightly crazy Zausser, who else does that?!

Sort of unrelated, why does it matter if they were French? If I ask Pierre to make it completely paid when I'm English, does that make a difference? *confused*
    No it does not in reality. Maybe I stated that incorrectly. His close allies were trying to have him change things. I personally do not use the theme but on the other hand, I know what it's like to enjoy a theme that is free then everything else becomes paid. I'm talking on behalf of the people on here who were mis led or mis understood about where this was going. He has every right to make it paid. I know it just bothered some folks, that's all

Thanks

Fair enough

Thanks

Fair enough

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

KraXik (07-18-2012)

Thanks

actually i was a close ally telling him to make paid content. he was never going to release the theme for free then make it paid, he's a really great guy. he still makes free content too, just the more epic stuff he's selling for 99cents, i mean come on, not like its expensive, its unreal whats included in that price too. he's a machine making great content, its ok to make that paid.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (07-31-2012), WaGGuM (07-19-2012)