+ Reply
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 58666768
Results 1,341 to 1,356 of 1356

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Metroon

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by styves If anyone is interested, I'm working on a plist based metro theme to act as a substitute for metroon for times like this (dlib themes not
    iPhone Warranty Voider Faresismail's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by styves View Post
    If anyone is interested, I'm working on a plist based metro theme to act as a substitute for metroon for times like this (dlib themes not working). If there are any interested people I might focus more on fixing and testing it to get it out.

Its not quite as advanced since its plist based, but who knows, it might come in handy for the future in case we need to wait for a dlib update.
    Id really like to check it out i own an iphone 4 ios 6.1.1 and i wouldnt mind beta testing it...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hi,
    i've been having a ton of trouble installing this theme. every time i do, my phone crashes. i've gone through this threaf end to end for a solution but can't seem to find one. i reset my phone right after
    installing, i disable all other themes in sb settings as well as metroon, and reset then manually enable it,
    still to no avail. i've gotten and fixed all plist errors, but it still boots my phone into safe mode every time i enable the theme. it's incredibly aggravating because the theme is so awesome. any help at all would be amazing. thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by freeskier1997 View Post
    hi,
    i've been having a ton of trouble installing this theme. every time i do, my phone crashes. i've gone through this threaf end to end for a solution but can't seem to find one. i reset my phone right after
    installing, i disable all other themes in sb settings as well as metroon, and reset then manually enable it,
    still to no avail. i've gotten and fixed all plist errors, but it still boots my phone into safe mode every time i enable the theme. it's incredibly aggravating because the theme is so awesome. any help at all would be amazing. thanks
    What firmware are you on?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I would love you forever if metroon is updated to iOS 6 (: (: , I understand that a complete rewrite is a lotta work but it would be soo amazing

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hope metroon will be updated to iOS6... The BEST theme ever!!!!!!

Meanwhile downgrading to iOS5 is not a bad idea.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anmolbatra For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-04-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by styves View Post
    If anyone is interested, I'm working on a plist based metro theme to act as a substitute for metroon for times like this (dlib themes not working). If there are any interested people I might focus more on fixing and testing it to get it out.

Its not quite as advanced since its plist based, but who knows, it might come in handy for the future in case we need to wait for a dlib update.
    I wouldn't mind beta-testing it. btw Do you know how to use dlib?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaprawn View Post
    I wouldn't mind beta-testing it. btw Do you know how to use dlib?
    I'm still struggling with it, small bugs in a lot of places. It's a little static and bothersome too, I wish I could animate the tiles on touch to get it to look a little more alive... in the end the biggest disadvantage is that the theme is too static - you can't uninstall apps or pin/unpin them, you can't drag the tiles and they don't react on touch. It's basically the same as every other plist based theme out there - mostly for show.

I have a basic idea of using a dylib but I've never done it. I can't make my own either as I don't have the tools or hardware to write something up, hence the use of plists.

There's also a ton of other stuff I tried in place of plists (html+java, using tweaks like shrink and dock, etc) but none of them proved that great. The best is still a dylib theme, so we'll probably have to wait for End for something as smooth and usable as Strife.

Personally I'm hoping End turns his theme code into a new themer app or template that loads plists to control the various aspects of it - take strife as example: a plist that lets you change the direction of scrolling, the number of tiles per sections, etc. Dreamboard+ if you will.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to styves For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-04-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me PabloCrj23's Avatar
    Thanks

Same here, I believe Metroon is the best of Endfinity's themes, but the fact is that he is involved in Strife and I think, later in Paragon. I am with Strife because of its smooth functionality and the way it can be personalized. I pass all the day without the need to switch back to the default iPhone springboard, but Metroon made my idevice soo slow a lot of times I decided to make the change for Strife. Hope End come back to this theme so it can run on ios 6, also with new features.
    My mind has no limits!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can't get GPS weather tile to work. Keeps my town and doesn't update location when I am out and about. Any suggestions????

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SoccerValle View Post
    Can't get GPS weather tile to work. Keeps my town and doesn't update location when I am out and about. Any suggestions????
    Head over to the Strife thread. Drifter has posted some fixes to GPS widgets. Some modifications may be required to work with this. Been too long since I've been on Metroon

Green Apple
    Thanks

This theme, on iOS 6, with th pin/unpin system in strife. The freedom to move the tiles anywhere, the resizing of the tiles like in Paragon. I hope this is on the cards for a release AFTER paragon is released if not, I can dream LOOL

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi everyone !

First I want to congratulate the developer for this great theme and thatīs why I wonder if itīs possible to make an update to iOS 7 ?

I hope you would hear this message !

A big thanks !

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bipbipboom For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-28-2014)

Green Apple
    Thanks

yeah really would like an ios 7 update with 5s support. This was my favorite theme on my 4s and it would look beast with my 5s...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Gameroid24 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (01-28-2014)

Thanks

considering the fact that it doesn't even work on ios6... :c

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Ok so good luck if you intend to continue !
    Thanks

Thanks

Can we please update this to ios 6!!!! I really want this to work!