Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16 566465666768 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1349

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Metroon

  1. #1301
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Thanks Mate, not really back, I switched to Android and have been coding for that platform.

    I don't own a iPhone anymore, so I won't be developing anything for IOS.

    I was cleaning up my computer and came across my old Metroon setup so I thought that I would post it up again.

    I don't have any of my other live tiles to share, so if anybody has any copies of my work, please feel free to share on this thread or the mods thread
    Last edited by bcscustom; 01-04-2013 at 02:51 PM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    Anonymous (01-04-2013), metaserph (01-05-2013)

  3. #1302
    Just curious, What device made you switch?

  4. #1303
    Good to know about you again, BcsCustom. Thanks for all your work and ideas. Hope little help with some live tiles I were developing, but see you are in other matters. Good luck and God bless you.

  5. #1304
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Just curious, What device made you switch?
    Galaxy S3, went for more options

    Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    Good to know about you again, BcsCustom. Thanks for all your work and ideas. Hope little help with some live tiles I were developing, but see you are in other matters. Good luck and God bless you.
    I still might be able to help some, I just wont be able to test it on a idevice, PM me with any questions

  6. #1305
    I'm sure I'm beating a dead horse; but my inability to revert my phone to iOS 5 is the only thing keeping me from buying this beautiful mod. +1 for iOS 6 (.01) support!

  7. #1306
    Try with the ios 4.1, It took me like 3 hours, but I got to switch back to 4.1 and then 5.1.1 I tested all ios 6 betas and the GM. It was because of this theme too and the new few features of ios 6.
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 01-15-2013 at 03:52 AM.

  8. #1307
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    wonder if this will be updated for iphone 5 when the jailbreak drops
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

  9. #1308
    It wont... End said that on his new thread, paragon he will instead update os7

  10. #1309
    When will this be ios 6 compatible!!

  11. #1310
    Quote Originally Posted by cristianandreu View Post
    When will this be ios 6 compatible!!
    Can u seriously not read the post above u! It wont be ios 6 compatible... Read what end said on his new theme: paragon. He will update os7 but will not touch metroon. However his new theme paragon is looking pretty great

  12. #1311
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Faresismail View Post
    Can u seriously not read the post above u! It wont be ios 6 compatible... Read what end said on his new theme: paragon. He will update os7 but will not touch metroon. However his new theme paragon is looking pretty great
    Not really true that I "won't touch it". I said I'd need to rewrite Metroon and it's not in my schedule right now, doesn't mean I'm not going to do it at all

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    DA_GHOST (02-09-2013), Jdot1224 (02-05-2013)

  14. #1312
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 129 Times in 104 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Not really true that I "won't touch it". I said I'd need to rewrite Metroon and it's not in my schedule right now, doesn't mean I'm not going to do it at all
    Hey end, if you do rewrite metroon, can you make it work for the ipad mini also?

  15. #1313
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Frankfurt, Germany
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Not really true that I "won't touch it". I said I'd need to rewrite Metroon and it's not in my schedule right now, doesn't mean I'm not going to do it at all

    Do you know what's currently causing the incompatibility/crashing?

  16. #1314
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Hey end, if you do rewrite metroon, can you make it work for the ipad mini also?
    Bought a iPad Mini to get back into the IOS ecosystem
    Been awhile since I played on a IOS device.

    I helped develop this with FallenZx awhile back, so it's got my coding touches everywhere

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360422875.357168.jpg

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360422889.336631.jpg

    WinPad8 running on a iPad Mini on IOS6.1

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    Jdot1224 (02-09-2013)

  18. #1315
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 129 Times in 104 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Bought a iPad Mini to get back into the IOS ecosystem
    Been awhile since I played on a IOS device.

    I helped develop this with FallenZx awhile back, so it's got my coding touches everywhere

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360422875.357168.jpg

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360422889.336631.jpg

    WinPad8 running on a iPad Mini on IOS6.1
    Oooo snappp!!!! Lol, you're back!!! : D loos great man!

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Daniel212 For This Useful Post:

    bcscustom (02-09-2013)

  20. #1316
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Oooo snappp!!!! Lol, you're back!!! : D loos great man!
    Lol, back and a little rusty Jumped ship awhile back to play on Android, now back to IOS

  21. #1317
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Bought a iPad Mini to get back into the IOS ecosystem
    Been awhile since I played on a IOS device.

    I helped develop this with FallenZx awhile back, so it's got my coding touches everywhere

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360422875.357168.jpg

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360422889.336631.jpg

    WinPad8 running on a iPad Mini on IOS6.1
    Welcome back. Looks great.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

    bcscustom (02-09-2013)

  23. #1318
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 129 Times in 104 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Lol, back and a little rusty Jumped ship awhile back to play on Android, now back to IOS
    Glad to see that your back, almost everyone is coming back, End just showing off his amazing work yesterday on os7 and paragon, and now your back with this windows 8 theme for the iPad mini too. Just awesome man! all we need now is the people who made the ui theme and tiles,

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Daniel212 For This Useful Post:

    bcscustom (02-09-2013)

  25. #1319
    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    It does install to /User thats correct.

    You need to Reboot your device before you try to apply the theme in Dreamboard.
    Hello I've tried to instal and reboot before I apply and after I reboot and go to apply it it goes to safe mode what can I do thatnks

  26. #1320
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zamine33 View Post
    Hello I've tried to instal and reboot before I apply and after I reboot and go to apply it it goes to safe mode what can I do thatnks
    Which version did you try to install? What device are you using and what IOS version are you on? All questions that need answered before anyone can help you.

Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16 566465666768 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •