Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13 536162636465 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1360

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Metroon

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Hmm not sure. Look in the change log if there is one.
    Nothing in the change log

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    Nothing in the change log
    Yeah ModMyi has done this twice its really weird. Unless....no never mind he would have said something

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Yeah ModMyi has done this twice its really weird. Unless....no never mind he would have said something
    Was thinking the same thing

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by romancito View Post
    I have been reading for a couple of days about these DreamBoard themes inspired in Windows Metro. I had tested a version of the Windows Phone 7 Metro about a year ago, and I really liked it even when it had many bugs.

I'm glad to see that a lot of improvements have been made since then. The problem is that now there are so many themes to choose, that I don't know which one to pick. That wouldn't be a problem if all of them were free, but since it looks that I will have to pay, I just want to make sure I choose the right one.

So far, i think the options are:
    - Metroon, from this very same thread
    - Metro u mini, or metro ultimate (it is the same, isn't it?) from Rigatony
    - OS7:Revive

Have anyone tested more than one to give some advice?

I guess OS7:Revive would be the one working better since it is older. Apart from that, Rigatony's UI looks really nice, maybe nicer than Metroon... but I start to think that Metroon has more functionallity (showing notifications, animated tiles... I don't know If Metro u mini does, but I think it doesn't, am I wrong?). On the other hand, from outside it looks easier to install Metro u mini without having to access via SSH to customice manually (I0m not in the mood for that).

So... what would be your advice? Is there any other Metro theme to have in consideration? Which one works better and has more functionallity?

(There should be demo versions to decide these kind of things without having to pay first)
    Ive used all 3 and this is how i rate them best to worse. Metroon, os7revive, metro u mini. The reason being that while metro u mini is SUPER smooth it just lacksso many features it makes the experience hard to justify at times. Changing the tiles around is a project in itself. Third party icons are terrible unless modded (os7 and metroon have decent automatic tiles). And the two by endfinity allow animated tiles to be used.

But in the end thats my preference. If yoursis to get the best performance and dont care about the hassle, then metro u mini is by far better. If you prefer looks to performance then the endfinity themes are better

how can I pin a new app to the home screen, cant figure out how to do it anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
    how can I pin a new app to the home screen, cant figure out how to do it anywhere
    Press Start. Then all apps. Then choose the app y want by swiping down on it, then press pin to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Press Start. Then all apps. Then choose the app y want by swiping down on it, then press pin to start.
    perfect, thanks. can you move tiles from one area of the screen to another.

Quote Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
    perfect, thanks. can you move tiles from one area of the screen to another.
    Once in the start menu, flick down on the tile and either move it up or move it down.

Default Lockscreen bug
    i recently downloaded this for dreamboard and there seems to be a problem when i unlock it. its stuck on the lock but i see the home. and since i put sbsettings to the notification center it wont let me slide it down is there any other way to remove it or get into safemode to remove it with out restoring my iphone.

Quote Originally Posted by mrossim View Post
    i recently downloaded this for dreamboard and there seems to be a problem when i unlock it. its stuck on the lock but i see the home. and since i put sbsettings to the notification center it wont let me slide it down is there any other way to remove it or get into safemode to remove it with out restoring my iphone.
    Hold down the power and home button to force shut down and hopefully when it reboots, it'll be in safe mode.

it doesnt seem to be working :/

it doesnt seem to be working :/
    U can't force reboot?

i mean its turning off and on but it wont go to safemode

i mean its turning off and on but it wont go to safemode
    Hmm I have no idea what to do. So ur stuck on the lockscreen and can't do anything?

I assume ur on ur computer since ur iPhone isn't working. Could u take a picture with ur webcam (hopefully u have one) so I can see what's the deal?

when i slide it up to unlock it it shows the home screen but when i look at the status bar it has a lock meaning its still locked

when i slide it up to unlock it it shows the home screen but when i look at the status bar it has a lock meaning its still locked
    And u cant use the phone/it ouch at all?

yup it wont let me move/touch a thing

yup it wont let me move/touch a thing
    Idk. Sorry.

When i hold my sleep and home button it turns my iphone off and on but it wont take me to safe mode

When i hold my sleep and home button it turns my iphone off and on but it wont take me to safe mode
    The only thing I can think of right now is to ssh into ur device with ifunbox on ur computer and delete the dylib and then reboot

Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13 536162636465 ... LastLast