Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13 536162636465 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1349

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Metroon

Quote Originally Posted by mrossim View Post
    it doesnt seem to be working :/
    U can't force reboot?

i mean its turning off and on but it wont go to safemode

i mean its turning off and on but it wont go to safemode
    Hmm I have no idea what to do. So ur stuck on the lockscreen and can't do anything?

I assume ur on ur computer since ur iPhone isn't working. Could u take a picture with ur webcam (hopefully u have one) so I can see what's the deal?

when i slide it up to unlock it it shows the home screen but when i look at the status bar it has a lock meaning its still locked

when i slide it up to unlock it it shows the home screen but when i look at the status bar it has a lock meaning its still locked
    And u cant use the phone/it ouch at all?

yup it wont let me move/touch a thing

yup it wont let me move/touch a thing
    Idk. Sorry.

When i hold my sleep and home button it turns my iphone off and on but it wont take me to safe mode

When i hold my sleep and home button it turns my iphone off and on but it wont take me to safe mode
    The only thing I can think of right now is to ssh into ur device with ifunbox on ur computer and delete the dylib and then reboot

I already have ifunbox but how do i locate the dylib and remove it do i find it in cydia?

Green Apple
    Thanks

I already have ifunbox but how do i locate the dylib and remove it do i find it in cydia?
    In your raw file system navigate to /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries and delete the file OS7.dylib. Then you have to respring. You can issue the command "killall SpringBoard" in the terminal in ifunbox to do this.after its deleted keep in mind if your still in the theme in dreamboard youll get a plist error then everything should be back to normal and you can delete the theme from dreamboard.

Is there a way to just get the lockscreen?

Quote Originally Posted by ithevietboi View Post
    This has been answered. No.

Anyone can tell me how to change the clock format, 12h to 24h ?

Thanks and sorry for my english, i'm French

i am new to metroon and have seen a few reviews but i have a couple questions before i buy it:
    can u change the icon colors? (i think they look a litte dull and should be brighter and have more colors)
    can i have my original lockscreen? (i like how my lockscreen is and using androidlockxt)
    can there be custom icons for things that aren't already themed for u?
    will there be an update to make it easier to move the icons around?

if you can answer any of these questions, please do. thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ithevietboi View Post
    This, im looking for a way to just get the lock screen also, if anyone can help us out, that would be great

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_1122 View Post
    This, im looking for a way to just get the lock screen also, if anyone can help us out, that would be great
    I have a winterboard lockscreen I can post later today that I modded to look similar. Its a GPS/native weather though. It just won't have the calendar events stuff or the notification icons on the bottom

Quote Originally Posted by Gameroid24 View Post
    i am new to metroon and have seen a few reviews but i have a couple questions before i buy it:
    can u change the icon colors? (i think they look a litte dull and should be brighter and have more colors)
    can i have my original lockscreen? (i like how my lockscreen is and using androidlockxt)
    can there be custom icons for things that aren't already themed for u?
    will there be an update to make it easier to move the icons around?

if you can answer any of these questions, please do. thanks!
    yes.
    Yes, but lockscreen addons will not work (only the background will work, tweaks and themes won't, and should be turned off to prevent errors)
    yes.
    There will be no more updates.

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    yes.
    Yes, but lockscreen addons will not work (only the background will work, tweaks and themes won't, and should be turned off to prevent errors)
    yes.
    There will be no more updates.
    i got it yesterday, because i found out about the mods page. is losing 15% in 10 hours standby normal? and is there a way to change the desktop tile to something else without changing my actual wallpaper?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

HI guys how to change app backgrounds?

Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13 536162636465 ... LastLast