+ Reply
Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12 526061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1356

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Metroon

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Project5 End and BCS both left the jailbreak scene, so I don't think there will be anymore updates for this or OS7. Yes I know but ha
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Project5 View Post
    End and BCS both left the jailbreak scene, so I don't think there will be anymore updates for this or OS7.
    Yes I know but ha said that an update it would be done

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    Yes I know but ha said that an update it would be done
    That was before he decided to leave

Thanks

Ok maybe it's time to close this thread and leave open mods one lol

Thanks

I think this thread is for questions on set up and the mods thread is for requests of tiles and stuff

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I think this thread is for questions on set up and the mods thread is for requests of tiles and stuff
    True!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    There hasn't.
    Kinda sorta regards.
    I hate to say this again but there is a very good/clean app on cydia to remove lock screens. Works like a charm.

Quote Originally Posted by JMAN712 View Post
    I hate to say this again but there is a very good/clean app on cydia to remove lock screens. Works like a charm.
    It's called "NoLockScreen"

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have had this theme for quite awhile now (donated before it hit Cydia) and I just now getting around to making some custom icons. Please forgive me if this answer is already in the thread because I looked everywhere.

So - where do you get the different Metro colored backgrounds so that you can place your white image over it and have a custom made icon? I can't seem to figure it out

Also, is there a really good source to get custom tiles online? I know there are packs available on MMi but are not very big.

TIA!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iFiend View Post
    I have had this theme for quite awhile now (donated before it hit Cydia) and I just now getting around to making some custom icons. Please forgive me if this answer is already in the thread because I looked everywhere.

So - where do you get the different Metro colored backgrounds so that you can place your white image over it and have a custom made icon? I can't seem to figure it out

Also, is there a really good source to get custom tiles online? I know there are packs available on MMi but are not very big.

TIA!!
    I have made a bunch there are link on the mods thread as for the color backgrounds, just copy and paste the color on ur custom tile. for the white symbols, theres google

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Probably answered somewhere back on this thread, but what is the file that we have to change to switch the background to a custom image? Also, what would the dimensions of that image be? Thanks.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by packnmonkey View Post
    Probably answered somewhere back on this thread, but what is the file that we have to change to switch the background to a custom image? Also, what would the dimensions of that image be? Thanks.
    the file is located in /var/mobile/Library/Metroon/Resources/Backgrounds and needs to be 2000 x 960 (although I have used smaller images, only in length, and so far so good). Just name it whatever you want and when you go into backgrounds you will see your image so you can choose it

I have made a bunch there are link on the mods thread as for the color backgrounds, just copy and paste the color on ur custom tile. for the white symbols, theres google

Thanks for answering me!

I am not sure that I understand what you mean regarding the copying of the color for the tiles. Can you explain further?

Thanks again
    Last edited by iFiend; 07-05-2012 at 12:40 PM.

Thanks

the file is located in /var/mobile/Library/Metroon/Resources/Backgrounds and needs to be 2000 x 960 (although I have used smaller images, only in length, and so far so good). Just name it whatever you want and when you go into backgrounds you will see your image so you can choose it

Thanks for answering me!

I am not sure that I understand what you mean regarding the copying of the color for the tiles. Can you explain further?

Thanks again
    FOr ur question regarding copying the color... do u use gimp or photoshop?

Green Apple
    Thanks

FOr ur question regarding copying the color... do u use gimp or photoshop?
    Photoshop. Thanks

Thanks

Photoshop. Thanks
    By copying the color i mean to use the eyedropper tool to "copy" the color and then use that color as the background of ur tile.

Thanks

haters gonna hate. u just made an account to spam this thread? way to go. u should try it out. end did all the coding pretty uch from scratch and as for the graphics, how do u know that endfinity didnt make them himself? plus those images that u claim infringe copyright, are a dime a dozen on google, xda forums, etc.

this "douchebag award winner" is a piece of art on its own level and i would love to see u replicate something half its caliber. If u made an account just to troll and hate, this is the wrong place. if u think it infringes copyright, email someone at microsoft to place a complaint so endfinity has a valid reason to.

Please respect this thread and contact a mod if u think so strongly about this copyright infringement.
    Last edited by blkcadi; 07-10-2012 at 02:16 PM. Reason: spelling

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Which metro theme should I get?
    I have been reading for a couple of days about these DreamBoard themes inspired in Windows Metro. I had tested a version of the Windows Phone 7 Metro about a year ago, and I really liked it even when it had many bugs.

I'm glad to see that a lot of improvements have been made since then. The problem is that now there are so many themes to choose, that I don't know which one to pick. That wouldn't be a problem if all of them were free, but since it looks that I will have to pay, I just want to make sure I choose the right one.

So far, i think the options are:
    - Metroon, from this very same thread
    - Metro u mini, or metro ultimate (it is the same, isn't it?) from Rigatony
    - OS7:Revive

Have anyone tested more than one to give some advice?

I guess OS7:Revive would be the one working better since it is older. Apart from that, Rigatony's UI looks really nice, maybe nicer than Metroon... but I start to think that Metroon has more functionallity (showing notifications, animated tiles... I don't know If Metro u mini does, but I think it doesn't, am I wrong?). On the other hand, from outside it looks easier to install Metro u mini without having to access via SSH to customice manually (I0m not in the mood for that).

So... what would be your advice? Is there any other Metro theme to have in consideration? Which one works better and has more functionallity?

(There should be demo versions to decide these kind of things without having to pay first)

What's Jailbreak? downhillrider's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Microsoft just shot themselves in the foot with that "no upgrade" thing.
    Well I wouldnt exactly say that. They were silent on whether existing phones would get a total upgrade to Windows 8 for a long time. Which for me told me it wouldnt. Those questions were out there so anyone who bought new Luminas, Titans 2 and Focus's 2 should have known better. To be honest theres a small percentage of people who would be outraged because they simply couldnt care less. All phones will get the updated look and most will be fine with that. For the ones who are severly tweaked will have A to fill the gap. I have both a windowsphone and 4s and I will be waiting to see what Nokia and Apple bring out before I decide what to get.

I just discovered this thread and just put it on my iphone. I cant quit figure out how to move tiles around. I got up to page 36 and gave up.

Quote Originally Posted by WithinRafael View Post
    I'm shocked at how you think you can charge money for a piece of software that uses copyrighted graphics from Microsoft. This is illegal and worthy of a douchebag award. Congrats!
    and this guy WithinRafael (who is probably a fake acct) came out with a "jailbreak" for WindowsPhone OS a while back, got scared when MS called him and his buddies to Microsoft and then proceeded to charge people for the JB. Sold what he could and left. X.D.A does 1000x times more for the general JB community than these guys did.
    Last edited by downhillrider; 07-10-2012 at 02:31 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by downhillrider View Post
    Well I wouldnt exactly say that. They were silent on whether existing phones would get a total upgrade to Windows 8 for a long time. Which for me told me it wouldnt. Those questions were out there so anyone who bought new Luminas, Titans 2 and Focus's 2 should have known better. To be honest theres a small percentage of people who would be outraged because they simply couldnt care less. All phones will get the updated look and most will be fine with that. For the ones who are severly tweaked will have A to fill the gap. I have both a windowsphone and 4s and I will be waiting to see what Nokia and Apple bring out before I decide what to get.

I just discovered this thread and just put it on my iphone. I cant quit figure out how to move tiles around. I got up to page 36 and gave up.

and this guy WithinRafael (who is probably a fake acct) came out with a "jailbreak" for WindowsPhone OS a while back, got scared when MS called him and his buddies to Microsoft and then proceeded to charge people for the JB. Sold what he could and left. X.D.A does 1000x times more for the general JB community than these guys did.
    To move tiles simply flick down on them.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi, I just jail broke my iPhone and installed dream board. Whenever I try to install metro on cydia freezes and I have to reboot the phone. I've installed other packages without problems. What could be causing this?

iphone 4s with 5.1.1 and absinth JB.

Frank

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

What is new in the update I just saw in cydia anyone know

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    What is new in the update I just saw in cydia anyone know
    Hmm not sure. Look in the change log if there is one.