Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12 526061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1349

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Metroon

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    FOr ur question regarding copying the color... do u use gimp or photoshop?
    Photoshop. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iFiend View Post
    Photoshop. Thanks
    By copying the color i mean to use the eyedropper tool to "copy" the color and then use that color as the background of ur tile.

haters gonna hate. u just made an account to spam this thread? way to go. u should try it out. end did all the coding pretty uch from scratch and as for the graphics, how do u know that endfinity didnt make them himself? plus those images that u claim infringe copyright, are a dime a dozen on google, xda forums, etc.

this "douchebag award winner" is a piece of art on its own level and i would love to see u replicate something half its caliber. If u made an account just to troll and hate, this is the wrong place. if u think it infringes copyright, email someone at microsoft to place a complaint so endfinity has a valid reason to.

Please respect this thread and contact a mod if u think so strongly about this copyright infringement.
    Last edited by blkcadi; 07-10-2012 at 03:16 PM. Reason: spelling

Default Which metro theme should I get?
    I have been reading for a couple of days about these DreamBoard themes inspired in Windows Metro. I had tested a version of the Windows Phone 7 Metro about a year ago, and I really liked it even when it had many bugs.

I'm glad to see that a lot of improvements have been made since then. The problem is that now there are so many themes to choose, that I don't know which one to pick. That wouldn't be a problem if all of them were free, but since it looks that I will have to pay, I just want to make sure I choose the right one.

So far, i think the options are:
    - Metroon, from this very same thread
    - Metro u mini, or metro ultimate (it is the same, isn't it?) from Rigatony
    - OS7:Revive

Have anyone tested more than one to give some advice?

I guess OS7:Revive would be the one working better since it is older. Apart from that, Rigatony's UI looks really nice, maybe nicer than Metroon... but I start to think that Metroon has more functionallity (showing notifications, animated tiles... I don't know If Metro u mini does, but I think it doesn't, am I wrong?). On the other hand, from outside it looks easier to install Metro u mini without having to access via SSH to customice manually (I0m not in the mood for that).

So... what would be your advice? Is there any other Metro theme to have in consideration? Which one works better and has more functionallity?

(There should be demo versions to decide these kind of things without having to pay first)

I think Microsoft just shot themselves in the foot with that "no upgrade" thing.
    Well I wouldnt exactly say that. They were silent on whether existing phones would get a total upgrade to Windows 8 for a long time. Which for me told me it wouldnt. Those questions were out there so anyone who bought new Luminas, Titans 2 and Focus's 2 should have known better. To be honest theres a small percentage of people who would be outraged because they simply couldnt care less. All phones will get the updated look and most will be fine with that. For the ones who are severly tweaked will have A to fill the gap. I have both a windowsphone and 4s and I will be waiting to see what Nokia and Apple bring out before I decide what to get.

I just discovered this thread and just put it on my iphone. I cant quit figure out how to move tiles around. I got up to page 36 and gave up.

Quote Originally Posted by WithinRafael View Post
    I'm shocked at how you think you can charge money for a piece of software that uses copyrighted graphics from Microsoft. This is illegal and worthy of a douchebag award. Congrats!
    and this guy WithinRafael (who is probably a fake acct) came out with a "jailbreak" for WindowsPhone OS a while back, got scared when MS called him and his buddies to Microsoft and then proceeded to charge people for the JB. Sold what he could and left. X.D.A does 1000x times more for the general JB community than these guys did.
    Last edited by downhillrider; 07-10-2012 at 03:31 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by downhillrider View Post
    Well I wouldnt exactly say that. They were silent on whether existing phones would get a total upgrade to Windows 8 for a long time. Which for me told me it wouldnt. Those questions were out there so anyone who bought new Luminas, Titans 2 and Focus's 2 should have known better. To be honest theres a small percentage of people who would be outraged because they simply couldnt care less. All phones will get the updated look and most will be fine with that. For the ones who are severly tweaked will have A to fill the gap. I have both a windowsphone and 4s and I will be waiting to see what Nokia and Apple bring out before I decide what to get.

I just discovered this thread and just put it on my iphone. I cant quit figure out how to move tiles around. I got up to page 36 and gave up.

and this guy WithinRafael (who is probably a fake acct) came out with a "jailbreak" for WindowsPhone OS a while back, got scared when MS called him and his buddies to Microsoft and then proceeded to charge people for the JB. Sold what he could and left. X.D.A does 1000x times more for the general JB community than these guys did.
    To move tiles simply flick down on them.

Hi, I just jail broke my iPhone and installed dream board. Whenever I try to install metro on cydia freezes and I have to reboot the phone. I've installed other packages without problems. What could be causing this?

iphone 4s with 5.1.1 and absinth JB.

Frank

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

What is new in the update I just saw in cydia anyone know

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    What is new in the update I just saw in cydia anyone know
    Hmm not sure. Look in the change log if there is one.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hmm not sure. Look in the change log if there is one.
    Nothing in the change log

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    Nothing in the change log
    Yeah ModMyi has done this twice its really weird. Unless....no never mind he would have said something

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Yeah ModMyi has done this twice its really weird. Unless....no never mind he would have said something
    Was thinking the same thing

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by romancito View Post
    I have been reading for a couple of days about these DreamBoard themes inspired in Windows Metro. I had tested a version of the Windows Phone 7 Metro about a year ago, and I really liked it even when it had many bugs.

I'm glad to see that a lot of improvements have been made since then. The problem is that now there are so many themes to choose, that I don't know which one to pick. That wouldn't be a problem if all of them were free, but since it looks that I will have to pay, I just want to make sure I choose the right one.

So far, i think the options are:
    - Metroon, from this very same thread
    - Metro u mini, or metro ultimate (it is the same, isn't it?) from Rigatony
    - OS7:Revive

Have anyone tested more than one to give some advice?

I guess OS7:Revive would be the one working better since it is older. Apart from that, Rigatony's UI looks really nice, maybe nicer than Metroon... but I start to think that Metroon has more functionallity (showing notifications, animated tiles... I don't know If Metro u mini does, but I think it doesn't, am I wrong?). On the other hand, from outside it looks easier to install Metro u mini without having to access via SSH to customice manually (I0m not in the mood for that).

So... what would be your advice? Is there any other Metro theme to have in consideration? Which one works better and has more functionallity?

(There should be demo versions to decide these kind of things without having to pay first)
    Ive used all 3 and this is how i rate them best to worse. Metroon, os7revive, metro u mini. The reason being that while metro u mini is SUPER smooth it just lacksso many features it makes the experience hard to justify at times. Changing the tiles around is a project in itself. Third party icons are terrible unless modded (os7 and metroon have decent automatic tiles). And the two by endfinity allow animated tiles to be used.

But in the end thats my preference. If yoursis to get the best performance and dont care about the hassle, then metro u mini is by far better. If you prefer looks to performance then the endfinity themes are better

how can I pin a new app to the home screen, cant figure out how to do it anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
    how can I pin a new app to the home screen, cant figure out how to do it anywhere
    Press Start. Then all apps. Then choose the app y want by swiping down on it, then press pin to start.

Press Start. Then all apps. Then choose the app y want by swiping down on it, then press pin to start.
    perfect, thanks. can you move tiles from one area of the screen to another.

Quote Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
    perfect, thanks. can you move tiles from one area of the screen to another.
    Once in the start menu, flick down on the tile and either move it up or move it down.

Default Lockscreen bug
    i recently downloaded this for dreamboard and there seems to be a problem when i unlock it. its stuck on the lock but i see the home. and since i put sbsettings to the notification center it wont let me slide it down is there any other way to remove it or get into safemode to remove it with out restoring my iphone.

Quote Originally Posted by mrossim View Post
    i recently downloaded this for dreamboard and there seems to be a problem when i unlock it. its stuck on the lock but i see the home. and since i put sbsettings to the notification center it wont let me slide it down is there any other way to remove it or get into safemode to remove it with out restoring my iphone.
    Hold down the power and home button to force shut down and hopefully when it reboots, it'll be in safe mode.

it doesnt seem to be working :/

Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12 526061626364 ... LastLast