Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1349

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Metroon

Wait, question. Just bought Metroon yesterday, really pumped about the whole thing, figured out theming etc. Only thing I'm not super happy about is battery life. Is it true that the devs have completely stopped developing this theme, and that there will be no more updates? Also, if that is the case, what do you think is the best alternative Windows Phone theme for DreamBoard?

Quote Originally Posted by packnmonkey View Post
    Wait, question. Just bought Metroon yesterday, really pumped about the whole thing, figured out theming etc. Only thing I'm not super happy about is battery life. Is it true that the devs have completely stopped developing this theme, and that there will be no more updates? Also, if that is the case, what do you think is the best alternative Windows Phone theme for DreamBoard?
    If you want a good windows phone 7 theme for dreamboard, look at this page: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...evive-399.html in the first page you have the version 2.1.2, and in the last page I re-post a beta version of os7 revive 3.0, bacause endfinity posted a lot of months ago. It was only to find it easier

i cant see my DESKTOP image, its a blank...can anyone help?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ultramagy View Post
    i cant see my DESKTOP image, its a blank...can anyone help?
    You have to select a homescreen wallpaper.

Thanks

Does anyone have the gradient icon look? I don't know how to make them like the release preview my PS skills are very basic lol.

hey guys,

ive read most of the thread but havent been checking for awhile but has there been an update on removing the lockscreen?

Kinda Regards,
    Simon

Quote Originally Posted by aihehe View Post
    hey guys,

ive read most of the thread but havent been checking for awhile but has there been an update on removing the lockscreen?

Kinda Regards,
    Simon
    There hasn't.
    Kinda sorta regards.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

End can you make a last update? With options to remove/switch off the lockscreen and to change all the writings to black so we can put a white/light background. You made them to OS7 so I think you know how to. Please answer me, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    End can you make a last update? With options to remove/switch off the lockscreen and to change all the writings to black so we can put a white/light background. You made them to OS7 so I think you know how to. Please answer me, thanks.
    End and BCS both left the jailbreak scene, so I don't think there will be anymore updates for this or OS7.

Quote Originally Posted by Project5 View Post
    End and BCS both left the jailbreak scene, so I don't think there will be anymore updates for this or OS7.
    Yes I know but ha said that an update it would be done

Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    Yes I know but ha said that an update it would be done
    That was before he decided to leave

Ok maybe it's time to close this thread and leave open mods one lol

I think this thread is for questions on set up and the mods thread is for requests of tiles and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I think this thread is for questions on set up and the mods thread is for requests of tiles and stuff
    True!

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    There hasn't.
    Kinda sorta regards.
    I hate to say this again but there is a very good/clean app on cydia to remove lock screens. Works like a charm.

Quote Originally Posted by JMAN712 View Post
    I hate to say this again but there is a very good/clean app on cydia to remove lock screens. Works like a charm.
    It's called "NoLockScreen"

I have had this theme for quite awhile now (donated before it hit Cydia) and I just now getting around to making some custom icons. Please forgive me if this answer is already in the thread because I looked everywhere.

So - where do you get the different Metro colored backgrounds so that you can place your white image over it and have a custom made icon? I can't seem to figure it out

Also, is there a really good source to get custom tiles online? I know there are packs available on MMi but are not very big.

TIA!!

Quote Originally Posted by iFiend View Post
    I have had this theme for quite awhile now (donated before it hit Cydia) and I just now getting around to making some custom icons. Please forgive me if this answer is already in the thread because I looked everywhere.

So - where do you get the different Metro colored backgrounds so that you can place your white image over it and have a custom made icon? I can't seem to figure it out

Also, is there a really good source to get custom tiles online? I know there are packs available on MMi but are not very big.

TIA!!
    I have made a bunch there are link on the mods thread as for the color backgrounds, just copy and paste the color on ur custom tile. for the white symbols, theres google

Probably answered somewhere back on this thread, but what is the file that we have to change to switch the background to a custom image? Also, what would the dimensions of that image be? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by packnmonkey View Post
    Probably answered somewhere back on this thread, but what is the file that we have to change to switch the background to a custom image? Also, what would the dimensions of that image be? Thanks.
    the file is located in /var/mobile/Library/Metroon/Resources/Backgrounds and needs to be 2000 x 960 (although I have used smaller images, only in length, and so far so good). Just name it whatever you want and when you go into backgrounds you will see your image so you can choose it

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I have made a bunch there are link on the mods thread as for the color backgrounds, just copy and paste the color on ur custom tile. for the white symbols, theres google

Thanks for answering me!

I am not sure that I understand what you mean regarding the copying of the color for the tiles. Can you explain further?

Thanks again
    Last edited by iFiend; 07-05-2012 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iFiend View Post
    the file is located in /var/mobile/Library/Metroon/Resources/Backgrounds and needs to be 2000 x 960 (although I have used smaller images, only in length, and so far so good). Just name it whatever you want and when you go into backgrounds you will see your image so you can choose it

Thanks for answering me!

I am not sure that I understand what you mean regarding the copying of the color for the tiles. Can you explain further?

Thanks again
    FOr ur question regarding copying the color... do u use gimp or photoshop?

Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 ... LastLast