Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8 485657585960 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1350

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Metroon

  1. #1141
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 129 Times in 104 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    I find that activating the desktop (springboard) before switching themes removes the crashes. I have no idea why it happens though :P
    Thanks for the info,

  2. #1142

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    Daniel212 (06-17-2012)

  4. #1143
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Fix is on the way
    It's live..just checked Cydia

  5. #1144
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,027
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Just upgraded it seems to be runnin better now

  6. #1145

  7. #1146
    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Yeah, but MMi messed up the screenshots..
    Rofl it shows up as some Chinese app

  8. #1147
    Posting the link of the icons album here

    SmallTiles album

    LargeTiles album

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

    downhillrider (07-10-2012), yellowxboy (06-17-2012)

  10. #1148
    ^ is there a way to download all those tiles or do i have to manually DL one at a time?

  11. #1149
    Wait where are the updated files??
    Because correct me if I'm wrong but won't updating then ssh'ing all my files/tiles/images onto my device overwrite the new more efficient files with the old ones rendering my update useless???

    Can I avoid these updated files?

  12. #1150
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JMAN712 View Post
    Wait where are the updated files??
    Because correct me if I'm wrong but won't updating then ssh'ing all my files/tiles/images onto my device overwrite the new more efficient files with the old ones rendering my update useless???

    Can I avoid these updated files?
    I think the changes right now only occurred in the Metroon.dylib so no.
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 06-17-2012 at 10:39 PM.

  13. #1151
    Has anyone experienced this issue - I downloaded Metroon, everything looks good, I can change the name on the start screen but nothing else works...holding down icons and apps does not pin or unpin. Basically just paid a $1.50 for a DOA app. Anyone ever seen this?

  14. #1152
    Quote Originally Posted by uwftke26 View Post
    Has anyone experienced this issue - I downloaded Metroon, everything looks good, I can change the name on the start screen but nothing else works...holding down icons and apps does not pin or unpin. Basically just paid a $1.50 for a DOA app. Anyone ever seen this?
    Instead of pressing and holding the tiles, u swipe down.

  15. #1153
    Thanks, I'll try that now. Do I need to uninstall OS7 Revive?

  16. #1154
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by uwftke26 View Post
    Has anyone experienced this issue - I downloaded Metroon, everything looks good, I can change the name on the start screen but nothing else works...holding down icons and apps does not pin or unpin. Basically just paid a $1.50 for a DOA app. Anyone ever seen this?
    To add tiles just press anywhere not on a tile and a All Apps menu will show up, then you flick down to pin or unpin, when done, press the home button and your selected apps should show up as tiles. To remove or move or turn on html tiles, just flick down on the tile.

    Since OS7 is a dylib based theme running in mobile substrate, just exiting Dreamboard will not turn off the dylib. So you will be using resources even when not in dreamboard. Use sbsettings and switch off the OS7.dylib, this way you will not be running 2 mobile substrate themes at the same time.

    Hope this helps

  17. #1155
    Oh my, my ignorance is showing. I'm new to all this. Loving the OS7 look, was hoping Metroon was a step up but it looks quite plain by comparison...am I correct to assume that modding Metroon is reasonably complicated? As a point of reference for my ignorance, I have no idea what a dylib is Is it just a matter of turning either off under Mobile Substrate in SBSettings?

  18. #1156
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by uwftke26 View Post
    Oh my, my ignorance is showing. I'm new to all this. Loving the OS7 look, was hoping Metroon was a step up but it looks quite plain by comparison...am I correct to assume that modding Metroon is reasonably complicated? As a point of reference for my ignorance, I have no idea what a dylib is Is it just a matter of turning either off under Mobile Substrate in SBSettings?
    Modding Metroon isn't much different than modding OS7:Revive.

    Check out the Metroon mods thread to download some more custom tiles and live widgets, there's a lot of stuff on the first post of that thread.

    Yes, exit the theme in Dreamboard before you turn it off in mobile substrate with SBsettings. Otherwise the next time you try to launch the theme in dreamboard you will get a plist not found error.

    Hope this helps

  19. #1157
    Thanks! I've actually seen that plist error a few times, and in cydia I have the ! sign saying "File installed in /User." Not sure if that's problematic.

  20. #1158
    Quote Originally Posted by uwftke26 View Post
    Thanks! I've actually seen that plist error a few times, and in cydia I have the ! sign saying "File installed in /User." Not sure if that's problematic.
    It shouldnt be a problem

  21. #1159
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by uwftke26 View Post
    Thanks! I've actually seen that plist error a few times, and in cydia I have the ! sign saying "File installed in /User." Not sure if that's problematic.
    Not problematic, it is installed at User/Library/Metroon. That's the themes working directory where you tiles and images are stored.

    That plist error can also happen when you install Metroon or OS7:Revive and not reboot your device when you first install or update it.

    Good luck and happy modding, there a lot of helpful people on the mods thread to help you along more or to fulfill any tile requests

  22. #1160
    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Not problematic, it is installed at User/Library/Metroon. That's the themes working directory where you tiles and images are stored.

    That plist error can also happen when you install Metroon or OS7:Revive and not reboot your device when you first install or update it.

    Good luck and happy modding, there a lot of helpful people on the mods thread to help you along more or to fulfill any tile requests
    Thank you, I see that! Not the most tech savvy by any stretch but loving the sudden influx of options and customizations I have for my phone.

Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8 485657585960 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •