+ Reply
Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 7 475556575859 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1360

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Metroon

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
great where can i find custom html tiles for this just like cube for youtube ? thanks in advance
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

great where can i find custom html tiles for this just like cube for youtube ?
    thanks in advance

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ali3357 View Post
    great where can i find custom html tiles for this just like cube for youtube ?
    thanks in advance
    Here at the Mods thread for Metroon

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...s-metroon.html

Thanks

Hey end, any progresses about the update?

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

You guys should try this new application from app store track 8 !! Best metro app for music !! And work with iPad to !!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fallenzx For This Useful Post:

NogoNogo (06-08-2012), txiki77 (06-09-2012)

Thanks

Hoping to see password keypad implented like this
    Metroon-photo.png

Bump! Seemed like this thread is dead...
    Last edited by kuanyu; 06-10-2012 at 04:31 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

I noticed that between the third and fourth page of icons, the gap between them is larger than between the other pages. Maybe it's been mentioned and if so .....sorry for not seeing it.

Below is a link to a screenshot of what I am talking about.

http://db.tt/NqpEEy2P
    Last edited by jonkjon; 06-10-2012 at 07:44 PM.
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    I noticed that between the third and fourth page of icons, the gap between them is larger than between the other pages. Maybe it's been mentioned and if so .....sorry for not seeing it.

Below is a link to a screenshot of what I am talking about.

http://db.tt/NqpEEy2P
    i think its intentional

My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Thanks

You should do something like this for the iPad, I'd like a matching experience of epicness!

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Thanks Mate, Im glad you like my stuff I just PM'd you another tile to try. I hope this helps
    hey would this happen to be for the photo tile? could i get those downloads aswell please?

Kind Regards in advance,
    Simon

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I love this theme and i have been using it since you released it on cydia. But some things are bugging me with the theme and thats is because the phone becomes sluggish after a while. Games and the camera get affected when this happens, reboot or resprint makes the phone snappier again. Using iphone 4 and i have iOS version 5.1.1 .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soulblazt View Post
    I love this theme and i have been using it since you released it on cydia. But some things are bugging me with the theme and thats is because the phone becomes sluggish after a while. Games and the camera get affected when this happens, reboot or resprint makes the phone snappier again. Using iphone 4 and i have iOS version 5.1.1 .
    That's becAuse the theme uses quite a bit of ram.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by an0nymu55 View Post
    That's becAuse the theme uses quite a bit of ram.
    Even if i turned off the live titles?

Thanks

Even if i turned off the live titles?
    Disabling live tiles helps.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Any word on when an update might be coming. I love this theme but had to stop using it due to how sluggish it would get and not being able to run other programs. I would really like to start using it again.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

End havent given any ETA on when we can se an update, I also stoped using the theme thanks to bad performance.

If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Thanks

I stopped using this theme because I prefer os7 revive, More suited to iPhone, this would be better on iPad.

Thanks

On my little iPod Touch 4g, I really don't experience the sluggish performance you guys are having with your iPhones.

On my device with just Metroon and SBsettings installed on iOS 5.1.1, I can get pretty good free ram compared to other themes I have run.

Here's a pic of the free ram on my device, keep in mind us iPod users have half the ram of the iPhone to start with.

Metroon-imageuploadedbymodmyi1339624011.906897.jpg

I think 147 mb free is pretty good for this device compared to just breaking the 100mb I have had with other themes before.

Some things you can do to get better performance is to limit other tweaks. If you running a bunch of tweaks, of course that's gonna slow you down when running Metroon. So don't just blame the theme for bad performance.

The other thing that would help is to turn off Live Tiles when your not using them. Keep in mind that each Live Tile is like a little App, and the more your running, the more your multitasking your device. Do you really need to have Iive Tiles running in the background when you want to play a game or run a big app. If you turn them on/off you are in control of your devices memory. Coupled with a lot of tweaks running I can see where bad performance would come in.

A lot of people don't like SBsettings, but I thing the best part is the ability to Free Ram. It sure does help before you play a game because it frees up resources the game can then use.

So a little memory management can go along way with the performance of this or any theme.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    On my little iPod Touch 4g, I really don't experience the sluggish performance you guys are having with your iPhones.

On my device with just Metroon and SBsettings installed on iOS 5.1.1, I can get pretty good free ram compared to other themes I have run.

Here's a pic of the free ram on my device, keep in mind us iPod users have half the ram of the iPhone to start with.

Attachment 590579

I think 147 mb free is pretty good for this device compared to just breaking the 100mb I have had with other themes before.

Some things you can do to get better performance is to limit other tweaks. If you running a bunch of tweaks, of course that's gonna slow you down when running Metroon. So don't just blame the theme for bad performance.

The other thing that would help is to turn off Live Tiles when your not using them. Keep in mind that each Live Tile is like a little App, and the more your running, the more your multitasking your device. Do you really need to have Iive Tiles running in the background when you want to play a game or run a big app. If you turn them on/off you are in control of your devices memory. Coupled with a lot of tweaks running I can see where bad performance would come in.

A lot of people don't like SBsettings, but I thing the best part is the ability to Free Ram. It sure does help before you play a game because it frees up resources the game can then use.

So a little memory management can go along way with the performance of this or any theme.

Hope this helps
    +1

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

On my iPhone i have only installed, dreamboard and ifile. I uninstalled NCsettings to se if that helped. I have 2 themes, metroon and os7:rivive. And i dont use live tiles.

Thanks

On my iPhone i have only installed, dreamboard and ifile. I uninstalled NCsettings to se if that helped. I have 2 themes, metroon and os7:rivive. And i dont use live tiles.
    Well that explains a little more When you leave OS7 or Metroon through dreamboard both themes will still be using resources because they are still running the dylib in the background.

Use SBsettings or Springtomize and turn off the other dylib your not using. So if your running Metroon, turn off the OS7.dylib, and if your running OS7, turn off the Metroon.dylib.

This way your not running 2 themes at once, even though only 1 is active in Dreamboard.

Turn off both dylib's of you want to use default IOS.

This should free up a lot more resources for you

Remember to turn on the dylib's if you want to run OS7 or Metroon again or you will get a "plist not found" error when launching in Dreamboard.

Hope this helps
    Last edited by bcscustom; 06-14-2012 at 03:27 AM.