Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 6 465455565758 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1349

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Metroon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    A little something I've been playing with in my spare time. Still have LOTS to do before complete if there is any interest.

That looks sick!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

Runt (06-06-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

A little something I've been playing with in my spare time. Still have LOTS to do before complete if there is any interest.

i like it !! can you share the overlay with the pins of the large and small ?? or a psd of both, i like it but it look a bit cartoonish for me but i like the idea very much

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    i like it !! can you share the overlay with the pins of the large and small ?? or a psd of both, i like it but it look a bit cartoonish for me but i like the idea very much
    It's cartoonish because all the icons are hand-drawn on my ipad. Those are Post-It notes. It wouldn't look right if the icons were not hand-drawn.

Once the theme is complete, I usually upload psd's and ALL associated files.

Thanks

It's cartoonish because all the icons are hand-drawn on my ipad. Those are Post-It notes. It wouldn't look right if the icons were not hand-drawn.

Once the theme is complete, I usually upload psd's and ALL associated files.
    oh yeah your right !!! then i cant wait to have that !!

Is there an easy way to disable the lockscreen and use my winterboard lockscreen? I would like to keep the native notifications. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by innocuoussoul View Post
    Is there any ability to add language support? Is there any way to fix this? I know its a minor inconvenience for me, but it would be nice to be able to have the music tab say more than square square square. lol

I can provide the other fonts used by windows 8 if needed? japanese and korean language support would be wonderful.

Attachment 588671

EDIT: Actually, after messing around with the available fonts, it seems that the Malgun font (which is Segoe with Korean support) seems to work. I just gotta figure out what fonts are used for the Music info (both in the tile, and on the lockscreen)

EDIT 2: So, the music tile and the lockscreen use the Segoe WP Semilight.ttf in order to display track info. by replacing this with this font instead

Attachment 588676

it fixes the issue!!! yay!

Attachment 588684

now just gotta find the other ui aspects.. like the username at the top.
    그냥 단순히 오리지널 폰트네

UI 에서 사용안하는 뷁체 제거작업만해도 1메가로 줄텐데

또한 4메가라 메모리도 많이 할당되는게;;

Original ttf font file uploads --

Font modify 1mb size

ㅡㅡ

Default best theme ever
    I'm still just using the stock offering, editing here and there, with the speed of how easy it is to switch back to regular desktop UI, and then back to metroon... I'm upset I can't give endfinity more money because alot of the themes on here can't even touch this... sound offf

hey guys,
    can anyone assist me into porting the old photos tile from os7 revive over to metroon, i believe im doing every correctly and it displays pics within the folder however the problem I'm having consist of the fact it doesnt grab the photos from my album and displays it?
    Maybe someone can direct me a link to download the photos tiles?
    This is like the only thing i want for my phone, very happy with everything end has done.

keeping it stock due to the fact i need my battery to last all day without charging.

Kind Regards in Advance,
    Aihehe

Quote Originally Posted by zumspass View Post
    Is there an easy way to disable the lockscreen and use my winterboard lockscreen? I would like to keep the native notifications. Thanks!
    End said he was going to do this in a later update.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

zumspass (06-09-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

great where can i find custom html tiles for this just like cube for youtube ?
    thanks in advance

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ali3357 View Post
    great where can i find custom html tiles for this just like cube for youtube ?
    thanks in advance
    Here at the Mods thread for Metroon

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...s-metroon.html

Hey end, any progresses about the update?

Thanks

You guys should try this new application from app store track 8 !! Best metro app for music !! And work with iPad to !!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fallenzx For This Useful Post:

NogoNogo (06-09-2012), txiki77 (06-09-2012)

Hoping to see password keypad implented like this
    -photo.png

Bump! Seemed like this thread is dead...
    Last edited by kuanyu; 06-10-2012 at 05:31 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

I noticed that between the third and fourth page of icons, the gap between them is larger than between the other pages. Maybe it's been mentioned and if so .....sorry for not seeing it.

Below is a link to a screenshot of what I am talking about.

http://db.tt/NqpEEy2P
    Last edited by jonkjon; 06-10-2012 at 08:44 PM.
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

Quote Originally Posted by jonkjon View Post
    I noticed that between the third and fourth page of icons, the gap between them is larger than between the other pages. Maybe it's been mentioned and if so .....sorry for not seeing it.

Below is a link to a screenshot of what I am talking about.

http://db.tt/NqpEEy2P
    i think its intentional

My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Thanks

You should do something like this for the iPad, I'd like a matching experience of epicness!

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Thanks Mate, Im glad you like my stuff I just PM'd you another tile to try. I hope this helps
    hey would this happen to be for the photo tile? could i get those downloads aswell please?

Kind Regards in advance,
    Simon

I love this theme and i have been using it since you released it on cydia. But some things are bugging me with the theme and thats is because the phone becomes sluggish after a while. Games and the camera get affected when this happens, reboot or resprint makes the phone snappier again. Using iphone 4 and i have iOS version 5.1.1 .

Quote Originally Posted by Soulblazt View Post
    I love this theme and i have been using it since you released it on cydia. But some things are bugging me with the theme and thats is because the phone becomes sluggish after a while. Games and the camera get affected when this happens, reboot or resprint makes the phone snappier again. Using iphone 4 and i have iOS version 5.1.1 .
    That's becAuse the theme uses quite a bit of ram.

Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 6 465455565758 66 ... LastLast