Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5 455354555657 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1349

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Metroon

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Ok I'll give it a try again thanx for the info

It is the whole theme after it unzips huh? Wanna just making sure its unzipping correct. Metroon folder it does.
    No, its NOT the whole theme, that was your mistake before, this is a paid theme and I cannot post the Entire Theme on this thread.
    You cannot drag the whole zip files Metroon folder in to your User/Library/Metroon folder, you cannot drag the whole Images, Tiles, Backgrounds folders in their entirety into your Metroon/Resources folder

You will have to copy the "contents" of the Zip folder Images into your Metroon/Resources/Images folder,
    the "contents" of the zips Tiles folder in to your Metroon/Resources/Images folder,
    the "contents" of the zips Backgrounds folder into your Metroon/Resources/Backgrounds folder.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Ok I gotcha. I bought the theme I just don't think what I'm extracting is extracting. I'll keep messing with it

Hello, How to put pin a tile ?
    Last edited by all4tabs; 06-04-2012 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by all4tabs View Post
    click somewhere that's not a tile (like the start text) and you'll see a pop up that says "all apps". Click it, and you'll be in your app list. Select the app u want, pull down on it, and you'll get another pop up asking if you want to pin it. Click that, and it will be pinned.

Press anywhere around the home screen tiles. It'll pull up an 'Apps' button. Pressing it will bring all your apps in an overlaying menu. Scroll right until you find the app you want to pin. Swipe down on its tile. It'll give you the option to pin it to Start if it isn't yet.

Once you're done swipe from the right of the screen, mid height. It'll bring up a menu with three buttons. The 'Start' in the middle will bring you back to home screen.

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    click somewhere that's not a tile (like the start text) and you'll see a pop up that says "all apps". Click it, and you'll be in your app list. Select the app u want, pull down on it, and you'll get another pop up asking if you want to pin it. Click that, and it will be pinned.
    Beat me ;-)
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

all4tabs (06-05-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So out of curiosity, what happens in Oct/Nov when the actual Windows 8 Phones come out? Are most of you going to get a real one? Or stay with Apple and the Mods?

Quote Originally Posted by Socom View Post
    So out of curiosity, what happens in Oct/Nov when the actual Windows 8 Phones come out? Are most of you going to get a real one? Or stay with Apple and the Mods?
    Apple. always. had the first iphone, will probably stick til the last one. unless phones become obsolete because of some other piece of tech. and although the windows market is growing, its just not up to my expectations.

but this is just me :P

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by an0nymu55 View Post
    Apple. always. had the first iphone, will probably stick til the last one. unless phones become obsolete because of some other piece of tech. and although the windows market is growing, its just not up to my expectations.

but this is just me :P
    I will be jumping ship as long as the hardware is up to spec. I have never been an Apple fan and I hate iTunes. But the iPad and iPhone have been the best I have ever used admittedly. I would just rather have the continuity with my all my PC's Plus I really do love Metro on my PC already, tho it is a bit of a hassle with multiple monitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    Here's my home screen as of now thanks to all who contributed there work some tiles I made myself and the rest were posted on here sorry I don't remember who made what but all great workAttachment 588675
    Attachment 588677
    Attachment 588678
    Attachment 588679
    Attachment 588680
    Attachment 588681
    Attachment 588682
    Attachment 588683
    can you share your icons please

Quote Originally Posted by Socom View Post
    I will be jumping ship as long as the hardware is up to spec. I have never been an Apple fan and I hate iTunes. But the iPad and iPhone have been the best I have ever used admittedly. I would just rather have the continuity with my all my PC's Plus I really do love Metro on my PC already, tho it is a bit of a hassle with multiple monitors.
    Windows 8 looks nice and all but to me its something that i would want with a tablet, not a computer. and as of now, tablet specs are no where near that to a computers. I've seen the touch screen computers that are coming, but to me a osx will always be easier to use and more intuitive than windows (as of now). but maybe in my next upgrade (a year and a half from now) i might switch to a windows phone or maybe android. idk.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by supernarutorss View Post
    can you share your icons please
    I will post it tomorrow morning in the mods thread so keep a look out there

here are some of the tile i made that mkokolis used

JailbreakTiles.zip
    Tiles.zip
    TilesPack2.zip
    SmallTilePack3.zip

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

Ali3357 (06-08-2012), DannyZ83 (06-05-2012), Mkokolis (06-05-2012)

Has anyone had any success with getting bitesms live tile to work? It sorta works in the sense that it will display only the message two messages behind. Any help would be appreciated. Love this theme. Brought me back to dreamboard. Thanks.

Thanks

I was able to obtain some new sound files from the release preview of Windows 8. I have updated the UISounds for those of you that use them. Here is the download link: UISounds.zip

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    I bought it...lol

Yeah, it's sick.
    But still trying to figure out a way for the status bar/dock to not show when mouse is on the the top/bottom of the screen. =\
    For some reason it only shows up if I leave my pointer at the top of my screen for a long time. No issues at the bottom of the screen I'll look at my settings and see if I can help.
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 06-04-2012 at 09:46 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (06-05-2012)

Hello, how to found the way of an app ? Sorry for my english.

Hello, how to found the way of an app ? Sorry for my english.
    Ablas enpañol ? Necesitas ayuda?

for exemple : com.apple.mobilephone

Just bought it via cydia. Keep the good work.

for exemple : com.apple.mobilephone
    Download AppInfo from Cydia. It will spare you the work of lurking into the iPhone's underclothes (although it is more reliable doing so, with iFile or through ssh from your computer).
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

A little something I've been playing with in my spare time. Still have LOTS to do before complete if there is any interest.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Runt For This Useful Post:

fallenzx (06-06-2012)

Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5 455354555657 65 ... LastLast