+ Reply
Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5 455354555657 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1360

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Metroon

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by kuanyu Just installed windows 8 onto VMware fusion on my mac. I have a 50GB skydrive account, which stores most of my files, documents...etc, and on windows8,
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Just installed windows 8 onto VMware fusion on my mac.
    I have a 50GB skydrive account, which stores most of my files, documents...etc, and on windows8, I can easily access these files and download them right back onto my computer. Very nice!
    How did you get a 50gb skydrive account?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Socom For This Useful Post:

kuanyu (06-04-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me PabloCrj23's Avatar
    Thanks

Default G3@rZ for Metroon
    Something I am playing with.Metroon-img_2389.pngMetroon-img_2388.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Metroon-img_2390.png   Metroon-img_2391.png  
    My mind has no limits!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Language support?
    Is there any ability to add language support? Is there any way to fix this? I know its a minor inconvenience for me, but it would be nice to be able to have the music tab say more than square square square. lol

I can provide the other fonts used by windows 8 if needed? japanese and korean language support would be wonderful.

Metroon-langfix.png

EDIT: Actually, after messing around with the available fonts, it seems that the Malgun font (which is Segoe with Korean support) seems to work. I just gotta figure out what fonts are used for the Music info (both in the tile, and on the lockscreen)

EDIT 2: So, the music tile and the lockscreen use the Segoe WP Semilight.ttf in order to display track info. by replacing this with this font instead

Segoe WP Semilight.ttf.zip

it fixes the issue!!! yay!

Metroon-lang-fix.png

now just gotta find the other ui aspects.. like the username at the top.
    Last edited by innocuoussoul; 06-03-2012 at 08:47 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to innocuoussoul For This Useful Post:

coconutxyz (06-04-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Here's my home screen as of now thanks to all who contributed there work some tiles I made myself and the rest were posted on here sorry I don't remember who made what but all great workMetroon-imageuploadedbymodmyi1338777549.999078.jpg
    Metroon-imageuploadedbymodmyi1338777561.503888.jpg
    Metroon-imageuploadedbymodmyi1338777575.307760.jpg
    Metroon-imageuploadedbymodmyi1338777590.770508.jpg
    Metroon-imageuploadedbymodmyi1338777605.461551.jpg
    Metroon-imageuploadedbymodmyi1338777627.672392.jpg
    Metroon-imageuploadedbymodmyi1338777652.069112.jpg
    Metroon-imageuploadedbymodmyi1338777670.629786.jpg

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 Times in 4,206 Posts

Ok I'm having issues
    I finally for bcustoms tiles over to
    My phone and all night I can't figure
    Out what im doing wrong theme works great. But as soon as I copy over the bcustoms folder which is metroon and respring and respring
    And start it up. Nothing happens. I don't even have the theme showing

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can anyone pls let me know how to change the lockscreen wallpaper? When i installed the theme it picked up a random wallpaper from my library and does not change even if i choose a different one.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by innocuoussoul View Post
    Is there any ability to add language support? Is there any way to fix this? I know its a minor inconvenience for me, but it would be nice to be able to have the music tab say more than square square square. lol

I can provide the other fonts used by windows 8 if needed? japanese and korean language support would be wonderful.

Attachment 588671

EDIT: Actually, after messing around with the available fonts, it seems that the Malgun font (which is Segoe with Korean support) seems to work. I just gotta figure out what fonts are used for the Music info (both in the tile, and on the lockscreen)

EDIT 2: So, the music tile and the lockscreen use the Segoe WP Semilight.ttf in order to display track info. by replacing this with this font instead

Attachment 588676

it fixes the issue!!! yay!

Attachment 588684

now just gotta find the other ui aspects.. like the username at the top.
    Thanks for this, I've tried the font which works fine on the live music tile, however my lockscreen still shows squares for my korean songs :S. did you have to replace anything else other than Segoe WP Semilight.ttf?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xinzhitan14 View Post
    Thanks for this, I've tried the font which works fine on the live music tile, however my lockscreen still shows squares for my korean songs :S. did you have to replace anything else other than Segoe WP Semilight.ttf?
    Yes,

I used that same font to replace most of the fonts located in that folder. There is something like 9 different fonts in that folder, i had to replace like 5 of them. lol just duplicate the file, rename, and replace. I didn't replace any of the ones that have an N in them.

Bold, Light, Semi bold, Semilight and the original Segoe WP.ttf

11. The Following User Says Thank You to innocuoussoul For This Useful Post:

xinzhitan14 (06-04-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Socom View Post
    How did you get a 50gb skydrive account?
    I bought it...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    I'm using VMFusion also its sick.
    Yeah, it's sick.
    But still trying to figure out a way for the status bar/dock to not show when mouse is on the the top/bottom of the screen. =\
    Last edited by kuanyu; 06-04-2012 at 03:49 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Ok I'm having issues
    I finally for bcustoms tiles over to
    My phone and all night I can't figure
    Out what im doing wrong theme works great. But as soon as I copy over the bcustoms folder which is metroon and respring and respring
    And start it up. Nothing happens. I don't even have the theme showing

You have to copy the "contents" of the seperate folders over (Backgrounds, Images, Tiles, etc...), not replace everything by dropping the zip version into your theme. My Images pack not set up as a drag and drop replacement of the entire Metroon theme. Its made for you to pick and choose what you like and then copy that over into your devices Metroon folder.

See, that images tile pack doesnt theme everything so I dont have all the images in the zip pack. So when you copied the zip folder over, you wiped out all your default images, resulting in nothing showing.

Your problably gonna have to reinstall Metroon to replace the images you wiped out, then copy my Images Tileset over like I described above.

Hope this helps

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

2k1 (06-04-2012)

2k1
    Thanks

Ok I'll give it a try again thanx for the info

It is the whole theme after it unzips huh? Wanna just making sure its unzipping correct. Metroon folder it does.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Ok I'll give it a try again thanx for the info

It is the whole theme after it unzips huh? Wanna just making sure its unzipping correct. Metroon folder it does.
    No, its NOT the whole theme, that was your mistake before, this is a paid theme and I cannot post the Entire Theme on this thread.
    You cannot drag the whole zip files Metroon folder in to your User/Library/Metroon folder, you cannot drag the whole Images, Tiles, Backgrounds folders in their entirety into your Metroon/Resources folder

You will have to copy the "contents" of the Zip folder Images into your Metroon/Resources/Images folder,
    the "contents" of the zips Tiles folder in to your Metroon/Resources/Images folder,
    the "contents" of the zips Backgrounds folder into your Metroon/Resources/Backgrounds folder.

2k1
    Thanks

Ok I gotcha. I bought the theme I just don't think what I'm extracting is extracting. I'll keep messing with it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hello, How to put pin a tile ?
    Last edited by all4tabs; 06-04-2012 at 01:54 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by all4tabs View Post
    click somewhere that's not a tile (like the start text) and you'll see a pop up that says "all apps". Click it, and you'll be in your app list. Select the app u want, pull down on it, and you'll get another pop up asking if you want to pin it. Click that, and it will be pinned.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,266 Times in 3,826 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by all4tabs View Post
    Press anywhere around the home screen tiles. It'll pull up an 'Apps' button. Pressing it will bring all your apps in an overlaying menu. Scroll right until you find the app you want to pin. Swipe down on its tile. It'll give you the option to pin it to Start if it isn't yet.

Once you're done swipe from the right of the screen, mid height. It'll bring up a menu with three buttons. The 'Start' in the middle will bring you back to home screen.

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    click somewhere that's not a tile (like the start text) and you'll see a pop up that says "all apps". Click it, and you'll be in your app list. Select the app u want, pull down on it, and you'll get another pop up asking if you want to pin it. Click that, and it will be pinned.
    Beat me ;-)
    The theme I run is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.
    Free. For all devices.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

all4tabs (06-04-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So out of curiosity, what happens in Oct/Nov when the actual Windows 8 Phones come out? Are most of you going to get a real one? Or stay with Apple and the Mods?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Socom View Post
    So out of curiosity, what happens in Oct/Nov when the actual Windows 8 Phones come out? Are most of you going to get a real one? Or stay with Apple and the Mods?
    Apple. always. had the first iphone, will probably stick til the last one. unless phones become obsolete because of some other piece of tech. and although the windows market is growing, its just not up to my expectations.

but this is just me :P

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by an0nymu55 View Post
    Apple. always. had the first iphone, will probably stick til the last one. unless phones become obsolete because of some other piece of tech. and although the windows market is growing, its just not up to my expectations.

but this is just me :P
    I will be jumping ship as long as the hardware is up to spec. I have never been an Apple fan and I hate iTunes. But the iPad and iPhone have been the best I have ever used admittedly. I would just rather have the continuity with my all my PC's Plus I really do love Metro on my PC already, tho it is a bit of a hassle with multiple monitors.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    Here's my home screen as of now thanks to all who contributed there work some tiles I made myself and the rest were posted on here sorry I don't remember who made what but all great workAttachment 588675
    Attachment 588677
    Attachment 588678
    Attachment 588679
    Attachment 588680
    Attachment 588681
    Attachment 588682
    Attachment 588683
    can you share your icons please