Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4 445253545556 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1349

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Metroon

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    It's Segoe WP. Should be same one EndFinity included with theme. I also used it for the dialer and a few other things. Gan-Man was going to port it for Bytafont but I don't think he has had the time. Maybe my orange mod will get his attention lol.
    By the way what color did you like best? I think the blue and the grey look the best personally
    Grey for me

Quote Originally Posted by Socom View Post
    How does this look?-img_0583.jpg
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 06-03-2012 at 10:55 AM.

I think he means to get rid of the drop shadow of the text in the message bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by an0nymu55 View Post
    I think he means to get rid of the drop shadow of the text in the message bubble.
    As far as I know thats impossible so that's as close as I can get it to the picture. Unless there is a tweak that I don't know about

What is with you and cocks and please watch your mouth! God Lord!

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    lol thats funny, My problem with you isnt that you suck cocks, my problem is that you come in here, in ENDs thread, and make that thing public, BEFORE u came to me (PM), and try to clear that out.

...and thx for showing my PM to anyone else, so im disgraced to anyone here in the forum.

Whats with you and cocks? Please watch your mouth!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Just installed windows 8 onto VMware fusion on my mac.
    I have a 50GB skydrive account, which stores most of my files, documents...etc, and on windows8, I can easily access these files and download them right back onto my computer. Very nice!
    I'm using VMFusion also its sick.
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 06-03-2012 at 12:54 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

kuanyu (06-04-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Good, really is to bad we cant change the font color to white tho :/

Green Apple
    Thanks
    AMAZING theme!!! probably my favorite theme i've seen in the couple of years i've been messing around with them. Thank you so much for your hard work. Absolutely incredible!

Here are the [email protected]k files I said I would upload. These would go in the \System\Library\Frameworks\UIKit.framework directory. Just delete the "WPColorUI" portion of the name. Remember to backup your old one before you replace. I recommend keeping a backup on you pc and another on your phone just as a precaution. I should also add I'm still on 5.0.1
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Just installed windows 8 onto VMware fusion on my mac.
    I have a 50GB skydrive account, which stores most of my files, documents...etc, and on windows8, I can easily access these files and download them right back onto my computer. Very nice!
    How did you get a 50gb skydrive account?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Socom For This Useful Post:

kuanyu (06-04-2012)

Default G3@rZ for Metroon
    Something I am playing with.-img_2389.png-img_2388.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_2390.png   -img_2391.png  
    My mind has no limits!

Default Language support?
    Is there any ability to add language support? Is there any way to fix this? I know its a minor inconvenience for me, but it would be nice to be able to have the music tab say more than square square square. lol

I can provide the other fonts used by windows 8 if needed? japanese and korean language support would be wonderful.

-langfix.png

EDIT: Actually, after messing around with the available fonts, it seems that the Malgun font (which is Segoe with Korean support) seems to work. I just gotta figure out what fonts are used for the Music info (both in the tile, and on the lockscreen)

EDIT 2: So, the music tile and the lockscreen use the Segoe WP Semilight.ttf in order to display track info. by replacing this with this font instead

Segoe WP Semilight.ttf.zip

it fixes the issue!!! yay!

-lang-fix.png

now just gotta find the other ui aspects.. like the username at the top.
    Last edited by innocuoussoul; 06-03-2012 at 09:47 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to innocuoussoul For This Useful Post:

coconutxyz (06-04-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Here's my home screen as of now thanks to all who contributed there work some tiles I made myself and the rest were posted on here sorry I don't remember who made what but all great work-imageuploadedbymodmyi1338777549.999078.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1338777561.503888.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1338777575.307760.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1338777590.770508.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1338777605.461551.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1338777627.672392.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1338777652.069112.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1338777670.629786.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Ok I'm having issues
    I finally for bcustoms tiles over to
    My phone and all night I can't figure
    Out what im doing wrong theme works great. But as soon as I copy over the bcustoms folder which is metroon and respring and respring
    And start it up. Nothing happens. I don't even have the theme showing

Can anyone pls let me know how to change the lockscreen wallpaper? When i installed the theme it picked up a random wallpaper from my library and does not change even if i choose a different one.

Quote Originally Posted by innocuoussoul View Post
    Is there any ability to add language support? Is there any way to fix this? I know its a minor inconvenience for me, but it would be nice to be able to have the music tab say more than square square square. lol

I can provide the other fonts used by windows 8 if needed? japanese and korean language support would be wonderful.

-langfix.png

EDIT: Actually, after messing around with the available fonts, it seems that the Malgun font (which is Segoe with Korean support) seems to work. I just gotta figure out what fonts are used for the Music info (both in the tile, and on the lockscreen)

EDIT 2: So, the music tile and the lockscreen use the Segoe WP Semilight.ttf in order to display track info. by replacing this with this font instead

Segoe WP Semilight.ttf.zip

it fixes the issue!!! yay!

-lang-fix.png

now just gotta find the other ui aspects.. like the username at the top.
    Thanks for this, I've tried the font which works fine on the live music tile, however my lockscreen still shows squares for my korean songs :S. did you have to replace anything else other than Segoe WP Semilight.ttf?

Quote Originally Posted by xinzhitan14 View Post
    Thanks for this, I've tried the font which works fine on the live music tile, however my lockscreen still shows squares for my korean songs :S. did you have to replace anything else other than Segoe WP Semilight.ttf?
    Yes,

I used that same font to replace most of the fonts located in that folder. There is something like 9 different fonts in that folder, i had to replace like 5 of them. lol just duplicate the file, rename, and replace. I didn't replace any of the ones that have an N in them.

Bold, Light, Semi bold, Semilight and the original Segoe WP.ttf

21. The Following User Says Thank You to innocuoussoul For This Useful Post:

xinzhitan14 (06-04-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Socom View Post
    How did you get a 50gb skydrive account?
    I bought it...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    I'm using VMFusion also its sick.
    Yeah, it's sick.
    But still trying to figure out a way for the status bar/dock to not show when mouse is on the the top/bottom of the screen. =\
    Last edited by kuanyu; 06-04-2012 at 04:49 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Ok I'm having issues
    I finally for bcustoms tiles over to
    My phone and all night I can't figure
    Out what im doing wrong theme works great. But as soon as I copy over the bcustoms folder which is metroon and respring and respring
    And start it up. Nothing happens. I don't even have the theme showing

You have to copy the "contents" of the seperate folders over (Backgrounds, Images, Tiles, etc...), not replace everything by dropping the zip version into your theme. My Images pack not set up as a drag and drop replacement of the entire Metroon theme. Its made for you to pick and choose what you like and then copy that over into your devices Metroon folder.

See, that images tile pack doesnt theme everything so I dont have all the images in the zip pack. So when you copied the zip folder over, you wiped out all your default images, resulting in nothing showing.

Your problably gonna have to reinstall Metroon to replace the images you wiped out, then copy my Images Tileset over like I described above.

Hope this helps

24. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

2k1 (06-04-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Ok I'll give it a try again thanx for the info

It is the whole theme after it unzips huh? Wanna just making sure its unzipping correct. Metroon folder it does.

Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4 445253545556 64 ... LastLast