+ Reply
Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4 445253545556 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1360

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Metroon

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Socom Attachment 588467 I'll try it out first thing tomorrow and post a screenshot so you can see how it would look
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Socom View Post
    I'll try it out first thing tomorrow and post a screenshot so you can see how it would look

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Lock Screen
    Anyway to make those little icons at the bottom for notifications clickable, also you listed that SMS/calls/mails/facebook are what it shows, however mine does not show facebook but does show the AppStore, how do I get facebook (I did check the notifications options in the charm bar not there)? Or if you could click on the ColorBanner when it pops up.

Also with this, is there a way to be able to hit snooze or turn off your alarm from the lock screen or is that in a future release?

Wishlist
    Metro Style Contacts.. would be rather sweet
    Live Tile for Photos

Thanks

Love this theme but no matter what I do I can't get the ********** app to theme. Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    Hey is it you j0k3r0815 on the x&$$$$ forum asking to get my theme free ?? strange the guy says the same thing almost as I got in PV from you ... I hope you don't come here asking new feature to Endfinity for a theme you must have downloaded somewhere else ? And in PV you where not having a credit card or a PayPal to donate for my theme but you have one now to get metroon ... Very strange , It must be a coincidence !!!
    Are you Sherlock Holmes?

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    Are you Sherlock Holmes?
    No , but this is to much ridiculous .

iPhone? More like MyPhone ElderRoco's Avatar
    Thanks

Just discovered this, it looks amazing! I will go check it out now, everything looks so clean, congrats!

Thanks

Just installed windows 8 onto VMware fusion on my mac.
    I have a 50GB skydrive account, which stores most of my files, documents...etc, and on windows8, I can easily access these files and download them right back onto my computer. Very nice!
    Last edited by kuanyu; 06-03-2012 at 05:28 AM.

Thanks

Hey is it you j0k3r0815 on the x&$$$$ forum asking to get my theme free ?? strange the guy says the same thing almost as I got in PV from you ... I hope you don't come here asking new feature to Endfinity for a theme you must have downloaded somewhere else ? And in PV you where not having a credit card or a PayPal to donate for my theme but you have one now to get metroon ... Very strange , It must be a coincidence !!!
    You cock sucker, what do you say about me? Im not that guy, and end is a correct guy, the same like Faclon, they gave me the theme. Why should i ask on a ****** forum for a theme, that i already got? ...and btw, my friend did the buy of your theme for me, i got it on my ipad 2 now, and i have to say, it isnt cool. The all apps grid without alligning, imo iMetro8 isss much better, and it is for free.

EDIT:
    You are a liar, i found that thread, and isnt the same what I asked you over PM, he said only that he has no PayPal, no word from credit card or something. Please learn to make themes, cause your theme, was not worth 4.99.
    Last edited by j0k3r; 06-03-2012 at 06:18 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to j0k3r For This Useful Post:

fallenzx (06-03-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    You cock sucker, what do you say about me? Im not that guy, and end is a correct guy, the same like Faclon, they gave me the theme. Why should i ask on a ****** forum for a theme, that i already got? ...and btw, my friend did the buy of your theme for me, i got it on my ipad 2 now, and i have to say, it isnt cool. The all apps grid without alligning, imo iMetro8 isss much better, and it is for free.

EDIT:
    You are a liar, i found that thread, and isnt the same what I asked you over PM, he said only that he has no PayPal, no word from credit card or something. Please learn to make themes, cause your theme, was not worth 4.99.
    you must be right , i must have mistaked . You have your own opinion , but the fact is Endfinity worked hard on metroon , and i see you come here and ask for feature in a sentence like : i want , and i want and i want that like that because i need to have it like that and i want that , push me to a limit to see people asking for some feature free like if they had payed for it .

I dont claim to be the best themer anywhere , these are just the fact a notice :

PV message asking the theme free , then do a quick search then found the almost same name ( iknow internet is big ) asking for the theme on a free site , then ok bells start ringing in my head then come on metroon to check the thread as i always do then i say you asking , and wanting like that just make me out of myself . and some will understand that when you work Hard enough then someone comes and you know this guy got it free and ask , ask , ask it could lead to some frustration .

So if you feel like recognizing yourself there i can see why you Mad and calling me CockSucker but if your not recognizing yourself then why you should feel mad and just say no its not me its an error . Bells bells !!

As i see it its people like you that kills the jailbreak scene .

and if this doesnt apply to you then im sorry for the mistake .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Metroon-2012-06-02-23.39.06.png  
    Last edited by fallenzx; 06-03-2012 at 06:54 AM.

Thanks

lol thats funny, My problem with you isnt that you suck cocks, my problem is that you come in here, in ENDs thread, and make that thing public, BEFORE u came to me (PM), and try to clear that out.

...and thx for showing my PM to anyone else, so im disgraced to anyone here in the forum.

you must be right , i must have mistaked . You have your own opinion , but the fact is Endfinity worked hard on metroon , and i see you come here and ask for feature in a sentence like : i want , and i want and i want that like that because i need to have it like that and i want that , push me to a limit to see people asking for some feature free like if they had payed for it .

I dont claim to be the best themer anywhere , these are just the fact a notice :

PV message asking the theme free , then do a quick search then found the almost same name ( iknow internet is big ) asking for the theme on a free site , then ok bells start ringing in my head then come on metroon to check the thread as i always do then i say you asking , and wanting like that just make me out of myself . and some will understand that when you work Hard enough then someone comes and you know this guy got it free and ask , ask , ask it could lead to some frustration .

So if you feel like recognizing yourself there i can see why you Mad and calling me CockSucker but if your not recognizing yourself then why you should feel mad and just say no its not me its an error . Bells bells !!

As i see it its people like you that kills the jailbreak scene .

and if this doesnt apply to you then im sorry for the mistake .
    Last edited by j0k3r; 06-03-2012 at 06:46 AM.

Thanks

lol thats funny, My problem with you isnt that you suck cocks, my problem is that you come in here, in ENDs thread, and make that thing public, BEFORE u came to me (PM), and try to clear that out.

...and thx for showing my PM to anyone else, so im disgraced to anyone here in the forum.
    PV Pic Deleted i made my point , just realize how much your asking and how you do it and realize how much time or effort it would take to @end to do it and then think how much did you pay for that theme !!
    thats it im finish .

oh and BTW i have a paypal accounts and i must not be the one who should need to suck cocks to get things
    Last edited by fallenzx; 06-03-2012 at 07:01 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    It's Segoe WP. Should be same one EndFinity included with theme. I also used it for the dialer and a few other things. Gan-Man was going to port it for Bytafont but I don't think he has had the time. Maybe my orange mod will get his attention lol.
    By the way what color did you like best? I think the blue and the grey look the best personally
    Grey for me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Socom View Post
    How does this look?Metroon-img_0583.jpg
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 06-03-2012 at 09:55 AM.

Thanks

How does this look?Attachment 588557
    I think he means to get rid of the drop shadow of the text in the message bubble.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by an0nymu55 View Post
    I think he means to get rid of the drop shadow of the text in the message bubble.
    As far as I know thats impossible so that's as close as I can get it to the picture. Unless there is a tweak that I don't know about

Thanks

What is with you and cocks and please watch your mouth! God Lord!

Whats with you and cocks? Please watch your mouth!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Just installed windows 8 onto VMware fusion on my mac.
    I have a 50GB skydrive account, which stores most of my files, documents...etc, and on windows8, I can easily access these files and download them right back onto my computer. Very nice!
    I'm using VMFusion also its sick.
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 06-03-2012 at 11:54 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

kuanyu (06-04-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How does this look?Attachment 588557
    Good, really is to bad we cant change the font color to white tho :/

Green Apple
    Thanks
    AMAZING theme!!! probably my favorite theme i've seen in the couple of years i've been messing around with them. Thank you so much for your hard work. Absolutely incredible!

Thanks

Here are the [email protected]k files I said I would upload. These would go in the \System\Library\Frameworks\UIKit.framework directory. Just delete the "WPColorUI" portion of the name. Remember to backup your old one before you replace. I recommend keeping a backup on you pc and another on your phone just as a precaution. I should also add I'm still on 5.0.1
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]