+ Reply
Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1360

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Metroon

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hey End would it be possible to add cover art to the lockscreen? I'm not talking about full screen but maybe about the same size as the media tile and
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hey End would it be possible to add cover art to the lockscreen? I'm not talking about full screen but maybe about the same size as the media tile and put it next to the media controls. Speaking of the media tile, would you be able to squeeze the media control into the media tile into the blank area under the track info? If you think it wouldn't look good then don't worry about it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Sorry I don't quite get what you want to change about the current music tile?
    I'm not sure but I think he wants the tile to work with third party apps like pandora, just an assumption
    EDIT I think I was wrong I thought he asked a different question before
    Last edited by Mkokolis; 06-01-2012 at 03:28 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    I'm not sure but I think he wants the tile to work with third party apps like pandora, just an assumption
    EDIT I think I was wrong I thought he asked a different question before
    This is precisely what I was talking about, support for apps like pandora and grooveshark.

And the controls would also be really cool.

Danny's idea about the lockscreen cover art would also be sweet.
    And while your there, if you could add a feature that brings up the music controls when you double tap the home button on the lockscreen like they do in regular iOS.

Do you like receiving ideas like this or is it a bit annoying, because I feel like a demanding ***** right now.
    Full respect for you and your theme. You put a lot of hard work into it.
    Last edited by JMAN712; 06-01-2012 at 04:48 PM.

Thanks

Hi end,

thx for this great theme, and for the work you put into. Is there any way, to have a non-lockscreen version, or even better, Lockinfo support? Lockinfo support is not a must have, but a non lockscreen-version, would be great

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    Hi end,

thx for this great theme, and for the work you put into. Is there any way, to have a non-lockscreen version, or even better, Lockinfo support? Lockinfo support is not a must have, but a non lockscreen-version, would be great
    There is a nolocksrceen app on cydia, basic fix.
    Just remove your password and install.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hi, i am new to this thread, but i know my way around themeing on my iphone. i am used to developing themes and such through winterboard and i am just starting to use dreamboard. to my understanding, isn't it just a click and go type thing? i just bought this theme and my phone reboots into safe mode literally every time i activate the theme. can anyone help?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wmattern12 View Post
    hi, i am new to this thread, but i know my way around themeing on my iphone. i am used to developing themes and such through winterboard and i am just starting to use dreamboard. to my understanding, isn't it just a click and go type thing? i just bought this theme and my phone reboots into safe mode literally every time i activate the theme. can anyone help?
    What are your phone specs? It is a pretty intensive theme?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

you have to reboot when you install or you'll experience problems.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i have a white iphone 4S. i have rebooted, reinstalled, respringed, everything i can think of. one thing that looks a bit off to me is that in cydia it gives me a caution sign that says, "files installed to /User"

Thanks

i have a white iphone 4S. i have rebooted, reinstalled, respringed, everything i can think of. one thing that looks a bit off to me is that in cydia it gives me a caution sign that says, "files installed to /User"
    If this theme is like end's other theme, then the theme should be in /var/mobile/Library/

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by an0nymu55 View Post
    If this theme is like end's other theme, then the theme should be in /var/mobile/Library/
    Nice me too (white 4s)
    It said installed to user in mine too, and it works beautifully.
    Honestly uninstall dream board and this theme, then reinstall them both from a different source. (I.e. xsellize) just to make sure it's your phone, and not something in cydia/installation process. Again reboot right after install.

It'll be a start for the troubleshooting

Sorry anonymous, I meant to reply to wmattern's post

Thanks
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JMAN712 View Post
    This is precisely what I was talking about, support for apps like pandora and grooveshark.

And the controls would also be really cool.

Danny's idea about the lockscreen cover art would also be sweet.
    And while your there, if you could add a feature that brings up the music controls when you double tap the home button on the lockscreen like they do in regular iOS.

Do you like receiving ideas like this or is it a bit annoying, because I feel like a demanding ***** right now.
    Full respect for you and your theme. You put a lot of hard work into it.
    Well I don't know about the other stuff yet, but the tile should actually be supporting 3rd party apps already. The only problem right now is that it doesn't support apps which use the iPod library, but apps that use their own like Spotify and Grooveshark should work correctly. Did you try to use the music tile with those apps (changing the current music tile folder's name to Spotify's/Pandora's/Grooveshark's ID) and it didn't work or did you just assume it doesn't?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok this worked for Spotify, took everything from com.apple.ipod and created com.spotify.client and put everything in there, resprung and played a song and it worked. End thank u for the suggestion.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JMAN712 View Post
    Nice me too (white 4s)
    It said installed to user in mine too, and it works beautifully.
    Honestly uninstall dream board and this theme, then reinstall them both from a different source. (I.e. xsellize) just to make sure it's your phone, and not something in cydia/installation process. Again reboot right after install.
    Not cool to recommend testing with a pirated copy from a different repo. Endfinity spent a good bit of time to develop this and to steer people to stolen goods is not good.

The problem with pirate repos is that sometimes when they repost the developers stolen code, they forget major things like setting permissions correctly and cause a lot of problems with troubleshooting because we assume your using the legitimate version and it's correct settings.

So to be on the safe and legitimate side, I recommend using the MMI repo to install Dreamboard and Metroon.

And yes, this theme installs to User/Library/Metroon , this is not a error when cydia reports this theme as installed to User.

I would recommend trying to disable all other tweaks when you install, reboot and test Metroon the first time. Using SBsettings is the easiest method to accomplish this. After Metroon is up and running, then turn your tweaks on 1 by 1 until you experience your safe mode crash. The last tweak you enabled will then be your culprit.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (06-04-2012), Jdot1224 (06-02-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Well I don't know about the other stuff yet, but the tile should actually be supporting 3rd party apps already. The only problem right now is that it doesn't support apps which use the iPod library, but apps that use their own like Spotify and Grooveshark should work correctly. Did you try to use the music tile with those apps (changing the current music tile folder's name to Spotify's/Pandora's/Grooveshark's ID) and it didn't work or did you just assume it doesn't?
    I just realized that it works with pandora thats a nice little surprise

Thanks

Hi end,

...no way ?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

...no way ?
    well this isn't exactly like os7revive, since it's not free right? Can't just be posting the dylib up for anyone to take.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

@DannyZ83 Hey how's the red and blue wb theme going?

Thanks

@End I just started using the live messages tile with bitesms and when I get a text it doesn't give me the message it just says
    SENDER
    Thanks

Just updated to the Cydia version. Sent myself a text to see the notification banner on lockscreen but it didn't appear?