Page 50 of 68 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 60 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1349

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Metroon

  1. #981
    I do appreciate this but if I can just punch in a zip code that would be optimal.

  2. #982
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Hey do anyone know the location thing for Philadelphia? I don't know how to get it, only know zip codes
    If its a yahoo thing google yahoo weather and type in your zip code in the search. In your address bar should have numbers at the end. Use those for example
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1338429770.038251.jpg  

  3. #983
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    @ DannyZ83 clearly you are the faster typer
    Only by a few seconds lol

  4. #984
    I know how to do that but when I put that in the .html, I get nothing, is there another setting you need to turn off for it to read the yahoo code, or for some reason is this whole tile not compatible with 5.1.1?

  5. #985
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 129 Times in 104 Posts

    I did that before and when I went to the weather tile, it shows a different city, but I'll try again

  6. #986
    My live tile is just white with what looks like a degree in the top left corner.

    My tile is just white

  7. #987
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 129 Times in 104 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    If its a yahoo thing google yahoo weather and type in your zip code in the search. In your address bar should have numbers at the end. Use those for example
    Okay, I just did it, funny thing is I got a area in Philadelphia, but it does't say Philadelphia on the tile and the area it says isn't the area I'm at.

  8. #988
    An help on my conundrum?

  9. #989
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 233 Times in 162 Posts

    for those using the my location app for the weather tile, it does not work on 5.1.1 there is an update coming soon

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mkokolis For This Useful Post:

    Anonymous (05-30-2012), bcscustom (05-31-2012)

  11. #990
    But can I just use a location code because my location doesn't work on 5.1.1

  12. #991
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JMAN712 View Post
    But can I just use a location code because my location doesn't work on 5.1.1
    Yes, all my gps weathers will still work even if the gps my location app isn't installed or working.

    Until they update the "My location" App to work with 5.1.1 you just need to enter your weather.yahoo.com Code found in the URL in the address bar after you type in your zip code or type out your location in their weather locator. It's gonna only be a number code, no letters.

    Edit the config.js and change to the code you got from the yahoo weather URL.

    Hope this helps until I can update the weather tiles when the my location app gets updated.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    Anonymous (05-30-2012)

  14. #992
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 129 Times in 104 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Yes, all my gps weathers will still work even if the gps my location app isn't installed or working.

    Until they update the "My location" App to work with 5.1.1 you just need to enter your weather.yahoo.com Code found in the URL in the address bar after you type in your zip code or type out your location in their weather locator. It's gonna only be a number code, no letters.

    Edit the config.js and change to the code you got from the yahoo weather URL.

    Hope this helps until I can update the weather tiles when the my location app gets updated.
    Hey bcs, I did that but it doesn't say Philadelphia
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1338437857.056728.jpg  

  15. #993
    I am familiar with the yahoo codes but where do I put it. Obviously the .html file isn't the right place. I was unable to find a Config.js to put it in. Am
    I just missing it. Or should it be somewhere else?
    Again thanks

    Should I mention I am not using the one he is using above, I am using the animated >600mb tile
    I don't know if that changes anything...
    Last edited by JMAN712; 05-31-2012 at 12:13 AM.

  16. #994
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JMAN712 View Post
    I am familiar with the yahoo codes but where do I put it. Obviously the .html file isn't the right place. I was unable to find a Config.js to put it in. Am
    I just missing it. Or should it be somewhere else?
    Again thanks

    Should I mention I am not using the one he is using above, I am using the animated >600mb tile
    I don't know if that changes anything...
    The Weather HD Tile is not GPS enabled. Only the Metro Weather tile and the BCS Weather Overlay are.

    For the Weather HD Tile you will have to edit the html to change locations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Okay, I just did it, funny thing is I got a area in Philadelphia, but it does't say Philadelphia on the tile and the area it says isn't the area I'm at.
    For some weather codes to come up correctly I had to write out the area I lived in instead of just using a zip code when I searched for a yahoo location, maybe that will help your issue. Other than that, the weather tiles can't fix what Yahoo is reporting back.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 05-31-2012 at 04:15 AM.

  17. #995
    Ok i have one question. I use Spotify alot and Im want to replace the Ipod Tile with a Live Spotify Tile, if thats possible.

  18. #996
    That's what I thought but when I out my yahoo code in the "Tile.html" nothing happens, it just has the 48.png with my accent background, if I turn it off and back on it is just white.

    Out=put

    Or just a media tile like multitasking bar, that would be phenomenal!!
    Last edited by JMAN712; 05-31-2012 at 09:06 AM.

  19. #997
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    I just updated this theme on cydia. Anyone tell me what's changed?
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

  20. #998
    Nothing changed, it was an error on the modmyi side. Endfinity didn't release anything

  21. #999
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JMAN712 View Post
    That's what I thought but when I out my yahoo code in the "Tile.html" nothing happens, it just has the 48.png with my accent background, if I turn it off and back on it is just white.
    Did you download all 4 parts and combine all the animated png's into the one folder as per the instructions on the original post? You need all the parts combined for the tile to work.

    The Weather HD tile does work on 5.1.1 because I just updated my device last night and everything runs if you put your yahoo code in the HTML at :

    var locale= "24153";

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1338479798.011245.jpg

    You need the quotes and the semi colon as well.

    If the yahoo code don't work, maybe try your actual zip code. One of them should work for you.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 05-31-2012 at 11:00 AM.

  22. #1000
    I love this theme so much, but when I scroll through the pages, it is extremely laggy and choppy. Anyone know of any conflicts maybe? After using Metro 8 for quite awhile, which is as smooth as butter, it's pretty noticeable.

    TIA!
    Last edited by iFiend; 05-31-2012 at 12:03 PM.

Page 50 of 68 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 60 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •