Page 49 of 68 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Metroon

nevermind
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-30-2012 at 01:25 PM.

What's new with 1.1-1?

How do you delete this theme manually through Ifunbox? I'm having issues, since it installed under /User/Metroon, can i Delete that whole folder metroon because when I uninstall from cydia theres some of my files that i created.

Quote Originally Posted by chickenmatt5 View Post
    What's new with 1.1-1?
    Yep, the change log does not say it...

Quote Originally Posted by allen3nba View Post
    How do you delete this theme manually through Ifunbox? I'm having issues, since it installed under /User/Metroon, can i Delete that whole folder metroon because when I uninstall from cydia theres some of my files that i created.
    Yep. The metroon folder in whole. But tell me, you'll be downloading it again, won't you ?
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 05-30-2012 at 02:33 PM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Yep, the change log does not say it...

Yep. The metroon folder in whole. But tell me, you'll be downloading it again, won't you ?
    Well that failed, turned off everything in mobile substrate except dreamboard and metroon. then re-downloaded metroon from cydia and i still boot into safe mode everytime i try to enter metroon -.-

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

fallenzx (05-30-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Back up before updating to 1.1-1!
    For some reason ModMyi decided to issue an update that simply reinstalls Metroon. I seriously don't know why

ya it reset my tiles/layout.

Did you guys have to remove then install or did you just upgrade? Im asking this because if constant upgrades keep coming out if we do the remove/then re-install u have to recreate your homescreen. I just installed 1.1 by removing 1.0 then reinstalling 1.1.
    So you were running the theme before it was released in Cydia. Did you have random respring issues with the previous version ?

Also why not delete the dylib in MobileSubstrate ? It'd get rid of the crashes you get as the theme seems to cause them.

What device do you run this theme on by the way ? Is it a low RAM issue ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    So you were running the theme before it was released in Cydia. Did you have random respring issues with the previous version ?

Also why not delete the dylib in MobileSubstrate ? It'd get rid of the crashes you get as the theme seems to cause them.

What device do you run this theme on by the way ? Is it a low RAM issue ?
    I was running the first version fine before the Cydia update. Then all of a sudden I got random crashes, so I deleted it through Cydia and reinstalled 1.1. I still have crashes in 1.1, then I updated to 1.1-1 and still have crashes. I am using an Iphone 4, and ram doesn't seem to be an issue as I have a constant 180+.

I am not to sure what deleting the dylib in Mobilesubstrate does, as I have no experience with that type of stuff. What does that do and how would this be accomplished?

I was running the first version fine before the Cydia update. Then all of a sudden I got random crashes, so I deleted it through Cydia and reinstalled 1.1. I still have crashes in 1.1, then I updated to 1.1-1 and still have crashes. I am using an Iphone 4, and ram doesn't seem to be an issue as I have a constant 180+.

I am not to sure what deleting the dylib in Mobilesubstrate does, as I have no experience with that type of stuff. What does that do and how would this be accomplished?
    If u delete the dylib, the theme doesnt work.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

JMAN712 (05-30-2012)

I'm really sorry, I have no clue why that happened..
    No problem. I just installed the other night and im still tweaking / adding custom tiles. . It's well worth te 1.50.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to griffology For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (05-30-2012)

Back up before updating to 1.1-1!
    For some reason ModMyi decided to issue an update that simply reinstalls Metroon. I seriously don't know why
    Just noticed also, it's not letting me overwrite files either. I've checked to make sure all permissions are set correctly.

[EDIT]Rebooted, reset permissions again, respring, and now I can overwrite files... weird.
    Last edited by Runt; 05-30-2012 at 06:49 PM.

Default Help
    Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    You are the master of "html" files
    Thank you for everything
    Sincerely yours
    Petros
    Sorry to seem helpless but the icon doesn't find my location, I tried typing in both my zip and yahoo code into the .html to no success, i read something about that cydia gps app but was curious at both if I uses a lot of battery/ram and what it is called. Any help is appreciated. Love the theme and want to love this tile

Quote Originally Posted by JMAN712 View Post
    Sorry to seem helpless but the icon doesn't find my location, I tried typing in both my zip and yahoo code into the .html to no success, i read something about that cydia gps app but was curious at both if I uses a lot of battery/ram and what it is called. Any help is appreciated. Love the theme and want to love this tile
    Check out the mods thread
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...s-metroon.html

The app you need from cydia for the bcs weather tile needs the my location app.

Edit: not my location app but gps lockscreen themein cydia my bad
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-30-2012 at 08:34 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

JMAN712 (05-30-2012)

an0nymu55,
    Thanks, why can't I find that app "my location" in cydia??

While you guys are being helpful, anyone know how to change the lockscreen picture?
    Last edited by JMAN712; 05-30-2012 at 08:25 PM.

an0nymu55,

While you guys are being helpful, anyone know how to change the lockscreen picture?
    I believe it get installed when you download GPS Weather Lockscreen. I don't believe it's compatible with 5.1.1 though. As for the lockscreen pic just change it through settings like you normally would

23. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

JMAN712 (05-30-2012)

Thanks

an0nymu55,

You get the my location app when you download the 'gps weather lockscreen' them in Cydia.

You change the lock screen through the iOS wallpaper settings

@ DannyZ83 clearly you are the faster typer

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

JMAN712 (05-30-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey do anyone know the location thing for Philadelphia? I don't know how to get it, only know zip codes

Page 49 of 68 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 ... LastLast