Page 46 of 68 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 56 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Metroon

Really giving cheap themes a run for their money!!

GREAT job on this! Can't wait to get photoshop open and fill up some tiles!!!

does anyone know a website that provides the name of an app's bundle id?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Appinfo on Cydia

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Appinfo on Cydia
    Thanks for the reply, but i dont have my iphone with me until later this week, so i need some sort of website i could access from my computer.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by an0nymu55 View Post
    Thanks for the reply, but i dont have my iphone with me until later this week, so i need some sort of website i could access from my computer.
    http://ios.xengi.org/cfbundleidentifier/

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

Anonymous (05-28-2012)

Thanks

With the native Messaging live tile, does anyone have the issue of the tile not updating with the latest received text.

It would be cool if it was still a recent text, but this one has been on the tile for a few days at least over multiple resprings, reboots, reloading the theme etc.

I looked into the configuration plist and changed the response to amuse myself, but it doesn't fix anything.

I have no idea what to do from here but I do have HTML experience from os7 Revive. Any help?

P.S. I'm using Bitesms but did copy all files from the messaging tile folder to make the switch ...

By the way, I'm not sure if this is cheating the system, but if you want a semi-realistic Windows OS theme for text messaging, try the Bitesms beta. Go over to their page, add the beta repo, and use the Metro theme included. Easy. And free. Check it out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1338264417.114120.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1338264438.597813.jpg  
    Last edited by Romancw; 05-28-2012 at 11:07 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Romancw For This Useful Post:

Jdot1224 (05-28-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Romancw View Post
    With the native Messaging live tile, does anyone have the issue of the tile not updating with the latest received text.

It would be cool if it was still a recent text, but this one has been on the tile for a few days at least over multiple resprings, reboots, reloading the theme etc.

I looked into the configuration plist and changed the response to amuse myself, but it doesn't fix anything.

I have no idea what to do from here but I do have HTML experience from os7 Revive. Any help?

P.S. I'm using Bitesms but did copy all files from the messaging tile folder to make the switch ...

By the way, I'm not sure if this is cheating the system, but if you want a semi-realistic Windows OS theme for text messaging, try the Bitesms beta. Go over to their page, add the beta repo, and use the Metro theme included. Easy. And free. Check it out.

I think the live messaging tile at the moment only works with the stock OS text message app. I could be wrong, but I read something in the previous pages to that extent. I used to use BiteSMS and I'll look into it now that you mentioned that metro theme.. thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Romancw View Post

You should send yourself a message and take a look if that actually changes the message in the 'Configuration.plist', if it doesn't you might want to double check the permissions of the file (Ownership: mobile/mobile, Permissions: read/write/execute for all 3). If it does it might be an issue that you're using biteSMS, because I only tested the iOS Messages app with the tile

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    So here is a live people mod for Metroon. It uses a Facebook RSS feed and it animates every minute to coincide with the RSS feed refresh feature. This is not my code nor am I claiming it..thank you . If there are no new posts the feed cycles the last post available. If you want to speed up the animation you can by editing the 60s; below:

Code:
     table td{vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt; padding-left: 1px;      
    	-webkit-animation-name: slide;
    	-webkit-animation-duration: 60s;
    	-webkit-animation-iteration-count: infinite;}
    But keep in mind it will not change the RSS feed update time as this is found in the configure-me.js. however it is not recommended to refresh quicker than every minute.

Here is the preview.

Metroon Live People tile.zip

How to use

1) Download from the link above ^ and unzip.
    2) Locate the configure-me.js.
    3) Log in to your Facebook account on a desktop or laptop.
    4) Click on the link in the configure-me.js.
    5) Copy the link the feed provides within the browser.
    6) Paste the url in between the and save.
    7) SSH the folder into var/mobile/Library/Metroon/Resources/Tiles.
    8) Respring.
    9) Activate the live tile by flicking down on the Facebook tile.

Thanks to BCS aka (the HTML master) for his assistance, EndFinity (aka dylib god) for this beast of a theme, and everyone at Modmyi.

*** Thing to keep in mind if the post is lengthy it does not completely fit into the tile***
    Doesn't work
    Nothing shows up on my tile. My RSS Url isn't working.

Thanks
    Hi End- really great work on the notifications. For the next update, I really love to see the camera button on lockscreen plsssss

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Doesn't work
    same here

Love this - well worth the small price. Is there anyway to do a photo tile like in OS7:revive?

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by griffology View Post
    Love this - well worth the small price. Is there anyway to do a photo tile like in OS7:revive?

Thanks
    Head over to the metroon miss thread . Bcscustom made a photo live tile

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Doesn't work
    Did you copy and paste a URL 'http://www.gencolee.com/fb/newsfeedrss.php............' when you clicked on the link within the configure-me.js?

A quick way to test if the RSS feed is functioning is to paste the URL into your browser. Keep me posted

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    Head over to the metroon miss thread . Bcscustom made a photo live tile
    Thanks - I saw his other mods, I must have missed that one somehow. I'll take another look.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    same here
    Same thing ^

This is such an awesome theme !
    RAM consumption is about 15MB 😱
    I love how it just takes over the way SpringBoard is build rather than merely overlaying it.
    And that home button implementation is really welcome, adding to the natural feel. Too bad I'm not that much into the Windows phone OS. I'd love a Mac-inspired theme done in that MobilSubstrate way !
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

[ Removed ]
    Last edited by spiderwwe; 05-29-2012 at 03:46 PM.

Can anyone please make me a blue live messaging tile? I tried but it just wont seem to work.

More Tiles

Whipped up some more tiles. This pack includes: Adobe-reader, Notes, Infinity Blade 1, Google Earth, Shadow Gun, Zen Bound 2, Cut the Rope Experiments, iFile, Pinterest, Pix'n Love Rush, Remote, Skydrive, Fifa 12, Socialcam, Instagram, ScoreCenter, Pandora, Evernote, iTunes Store, reminders, iBooks, and Activator.

Download here: TilePack3.zip

P.S. If it turns out one of the tiles are misnamed or what not tell me on this thread and ill try to fix it.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

Mkokolis (05-29-2012), totalreign (05-29-2012)

Page 46 of 68 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 56 ... LastLast