+ Reply
Page 41 of 68 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 51 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Metroon

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I feel a bit stupid but... I donated, how would I go about getting the theme? >.<
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I feel a bit stupid but... I donated, how would I go about getting the theme? >.<

Thanks
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GodOf_War526 View Post
    I'll send it to you via email. I haven't received a donation though, what is your email address?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

GodOf_War526 (05-23-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just finished my first night of playing around with the theme. Love it End!! It seems very stable so far.

Things I have noticed:

1. I am accidentally activating the charm bar over and over. I wonder if it would make more sense to put it to the right, as the colour customisation aren't used that often and generally I think people are scrolling to the left. Is there even an easy way for me to code this feature out completely?

2. My sprinboard tile icon is completely white and I can't seem to change it using tile png's or by renaming.

Other than that this is the theme I've been waiting for! Been worth checking this thread every day for months

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hugostranger View Post
    Just finished my first night of playing around with the theme. Love it End!! It seems very stable so far.

Things I have noticed:

1. I am accidentally activating the charm bar over and over. I wonder if it would make more sense to put it to the right, as the colour customisation aren't used that often and generally I think people are scrolling to the left. Is there even an easy way for me to code this feature out completely?

2. My sprinboard tile icon is completely white and I can't seem to change it using tile png's or by renaming.

Other than that this is the theme I've been waiting for! Been worth checking this thread every day for months
    Only End can do the coding since it uses a dylib file.. The springboard tile? If you are referring to your desktop tile. The image displayed is whatever home screen wallpaper you have.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

hugostranger (05-23-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Only End can do the coding since it uses a dylib file.. The springboard tile? If you are referring to your desktop tile. The image displayed is whatever home screen wallpaper you have.
    Ah thanks Jdot, turns out I had a white background set!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I actually find it a bit hard to activate the charm bar since you have to swipe from the absolute edge, and I usually swipe from on-screen to the center.
    It's a difference of habit I suppose =P

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Nevermind, I got it (: Thank you for sending it (:

Thanks

BCS-

I have a question, I have the Live HD Weather the one that you and Petros collaborated on. Here's my example:

Let's say at night maybe 9:00pm CST I turn on live tile, my tile still has the same weather tile as it did at 3:00pm. Did I, or am I doing something wrong that it didn't change scenes? ... I hope that makes sense. And thanks in advance

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eunice3 View Post
    BCS-

I have a question, I have the Live HD Weather the one that you and Petros collaborated on. Here's my example:

Let's say at night maybe 9:00pm CST I turn on live tile, my tile still has the same weather tile as it did at 3:00pm. Did I, or am I doing something wrong that it didn't change scenes? ... I hope that makes sense. And thanks in advance
    It will not change scenes based on time of day

Only when the conditions change.

If we would have done day/night versions of each animation, you download would have been almost 1.4 gig.

So no, you didn't do anything wrong, just a compromise on file size on our end

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

eunice3 (05-24-2012), fallenzx (05-24-2012)

Thanks

Also, Do have a standalone file of your dark for wp7 dialer? I saw it in one of your themes, just wonderin'
    Last edited by eunice3; 05-24-2012 at 10:40 AM. Reason: left out

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Strange. Do they open anything if you press them? Are there any apps missing from the all apps page?

I can open them... to see a blue wallpaper without any interaction. I can't return to home thanks to the home button, the iPhone bug and respring automatically ten seconds later.

If I respring the number of blanks changes, but there are still ones.

About he MediaHub/SocialHub, maybe should you follow the rigat0n1's theme :

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...-8-iphone.html

nevermind, i restore my iPhone (with difficulty : error1600, "iphone isn't elleigible for this version... bla bla, I had to go to the AppleStore to restore). So i will see if the bug is still here.
    is the theme compatible with 5.1.1 or should I downgrade thanks to tinyUmbrella ?

To finish, a question from a newbie on this forum : I posted yesterday but the post doesn't appear... Are there moderators ?

Thanks

this is such a great theme! only thing (maybe just me) my battery drains like crazy! i turned off most of my mobile substrates and i only have 1 live tile. and after freeing ram every hr or so, my apps lag when i try to open or they crash, then sooner or later springboard crashes. i LOVE this theme but for me using as a daily basis cant happen. keep up the good work though!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toawkanavngthded View Post
    this is such a great theme! only thing (maybe just me) my battery drains like crazy! i turned off most of my mobile substrates and i only have 1 live tile. and after freeing ram every hr or so, my apps lag when i try to open or they crash, then sooner or later springboard crashes. i LOVE this theme but for me using as a daily basis cant happen. keep up the good work though!
    Yes, the ram drop is to be expected on a theme like this. This will especially happen if you are on an older iPhone, like the 3GS, and even the iTouch, both only having half the ram of an iPhone 4 and 4S. You can google how to get better ram on your iPhone. Something that helps is deleting launch daemons.

Thanks

Endfinity, I will donate to you soon and get this theme. But is there any way to deactivate the home button command to activate the theme from my homepage or assign the action to different keys in activator? I saw it in the description and sometimes I want to use the home to switch back to page one quickly or search. I know it's trivial lol. Just wanted to see if it was possible. Looks great though, and it's great on RAM.

Thanks

Default BcsCustom's Metroon Weather Cube V2 :)
    I just wanted to share this with anyone who likes it

Setup is in the Config.js.

Download Here : BcsCustom Metroon Weather Cube.zip

Enjoy

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

Anonymous (05-24-2012), ByteArt (05-24-2012), fallenzx (05-25-2012), GaN-MaN (05-25-2012), NogoNogo (05-24-2012)

Thanks

I remember that! lol

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ByteArt For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (05-25-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ByteArt View Post
    I remember that! lol
    It's been completely remade from scratch for Metroon, so it's the same look, but with a Metroon Twist and all new code

This one runs like a champ and is pretty good on ram too

For my next release I will finally release my Gyroscopic controlled Cube . Coming this weekend
    Last edited by bcscustom; 05-24-2012 at 09:49 PM.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

Anonymous (05-24-2012), GaN-MaN (05-25-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Strange. Do they open anything if you press them? Are there any apps missing from the all apps page?

No, no way as of now. But if you experienced any bugs I'd be glad if you could tell me

I think your folder question has been answered and yes, WP7-style notifications are coming, they are included in the slightly updated version I submitted to Cydia:
    I want this theme so bad but i am waiting for it to go up on them it or cydia and if it does End when will it be ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone jcpearl's Avatar
    Thanks

great theme!
    just a question:

is there a ui theme that matches with metroon??