Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Metroon

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    I think people who aren't all that fond of editing .plists will be pretty happy with this. You'll be able to toggle between live tiles and static tiles with the press of a single button

Sweet I'm gonna like this feature

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (04-11-2012)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (04-11-2012)

Thanks

I think people who aren't all that fond of editing .plists will be pretty happy with this. You'll be able to toggle between live tiles and static tiles with the press of a single button

Whoa...

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Sweet I'm gonna like this feature

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (04-11-2012)

Thank you yes !!! O_o

8. The Following User Says Thank You to chewy1283x For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (04-11-2012)

Instabuy for sure! Looks great!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to xLastWishx For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (04-11-2012)

I know this nothing knew but have you @End implemented folders into Mertoon ?

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chewy1283x View Post
    As far as I know, (and I may be wrong) but the actual Windows version of the Metro interface doesn't have folders implemented into it, that's what desktop mode is for

I may be wrong, but I think End wants to keep this as close to the real thing as possible, so I don't think that he will implement something that's not in the original theme.

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    As far as I know, (and I may be wrong) but the actual Windows version of the Metro interface doesn't have folders implemented into it, that's what desktop mode is for

I may be wrong, but I think End wants to keep this as close to the real thing as possible, so I don't think that he will implement something that's not in the original theme.
    Ohh okay its because i thought the implementation of folders would make it sicker so you could have likr all your games in one folder all the hack thingies in another dolder so it would be moreorganized

Ohh okay its because i thought the implementation of folders would make it sicker so you could have likr all your games in one folder all the hack thingies in another folder so it would be more organized
    I imagine you can just go into desktop mode and use something like folder enhancer to organize

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

Ohh okay its because i thought the implementation of folders would make it sicker so you could have likr all your games in one folder all the hack thingies in another dolder so it would be moreorganized
    I can respond to that . The real windows 8 doesn't have folder in the metro style start , you can only pin app there and when you install an apps it will go there for the folders you have the desktop . IMO @end will stay true to the windows 8 theme and won't implement folders in the start , but I'm not him to awnser .

On an other note, @end for the HTML switcher .... Wow nice job !! Can't wait to click to buy !!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fallenzx For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (04-11-2012), jokerg7 (04-11-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

No, I haven't and I am not planning to. As mentioned before, Windows 8 doesn't have folders and I believe the fact that you can switch to the iOS interface and use the native folders is a good compromise

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

FierceEffect (04-12-2012), jokerg7 (04-11-2012)

Master Themer (aka gaBzii) jokerg7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,545 Times in 1,069 Posts

end if you can switch to the iOS interface then you can run a winterboard theme beneath it as well right?

that being the case if you want to work on a wb theme hit me up
    ive always wanted to give metro a go and we just designed my company site into metro so psds are ready and burning

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (04-12-2012), xeon_xn (04-14-2012)

No, I haven't and I am not planning to. As mentioned before, Windows 8 doesn't have folders and I believe the fact that you can switch to the iOS interface and use the native folders is a good compromise
    Ohh okay thank you.

Have you decided if you are going to sell the theme through theme it or or through cydia or something alike ?
    Last edited by chewy1283x; 04-11-2012 at 07:57 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jokerg7 View Post
    end if you can switch to the iOS interface then you can run a winterboard theme beneath it as well right?

that being the case if you want to work on a wb theme hit me up
    ive always wanted to give metro a go and we just designed my company site into metro so psds are ready and burning
    Well, personally I am extremely inexperienced when it comes to WB theming and honestly I'm not really a big fan of it. So I probably won't be a very big help But hey, nobody's stopping you, in fact I think a lot of people would really appreciate it if you made one!

Have you decided if you are going to sell the theme through theme it or or through cydia or something alike ?
    Probably Cydia. But I haven't looked at how ThemeIt works, and I have no idea how the payment and so on of either of them works, so I'll have to take a look at that. But as said, I'll do that when the theme is done

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (04-12-2012), jokerg7 (04-12-2012)

can't wait! When is the release?? Can't wait to get my hands onto this!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    can't wait! When is the release?? Can't wait to get my hands onto this!!
    read the 1st page
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Wow this looks great! Hopefully I'll still have my iPhone by the time this comes out, can't wait to use it
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

This... This is LEGENDARY

HOpefully it's out soon
    Tennis is my life..
    And secondly, my passion for Apple devices..

Well, personally I am extremely inexperienced when it comes to WB theming and honestly I'm not really a big fan of it. So I probably won't be a very big help But hey, nobody's stopping you, in fact I think a lot of people would really appreciate it if you made one!

Probably Cydia. But I haven't looked at how ThemeIt works, and I have no idea how the payment and so on of either of them works, so I'll have to take a look at that. But as said, I'll do that when the theme is done
    You should try to comtact FIF7Y he's the mind behind Theme It I have bought themes through theme it is very well organized you can ask Frep how the whole theme it system works he has sold many theme throught there

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pro1Pod View Post
    This... This is LEGENDARY

HOpefully it's out soon
    Legendary! I like that and I agree there's nothing out there currently with these features thus far.

Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 ... LastLast