Page 21 of 68 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 1350

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Metroon

  1. #401
    donated

  2. #402
    i will be using this theme for a lonngg time
    great work end. cant wait for updates! (even though u just released it =p)

  3. #403
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,027
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Still can't git the mediafire to work it loads for a sec and stops.

  4. #404
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Ever since I got involved with OS7 in the Wyndwarrior days, that theme has been exclusively on my device

    Now Metroon has ruined me again for running any other theme on my device.

    I don't even feel like running OS7:Revive anymore. This theme tops it 100%

    Metroon will now be my exclusive theme until Endfinity creates another Masterpiece

    Great Job End, you have a knack for keeping us addicted to our devices

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    EndFinity (05-17-2012), fallenzx (05-17-2012), Jupp (05-17-2012)

  6. #405
    hey bcs i got gps metro weather working but it doesnt say my city.... any suggestions anybody?

  7. #406
    Confirmation number: 81958380BJ552330D.

  8. #407
    @toawkanavngthded
    Go into the Setup, open Config.js
    change "var gps = false" to "var gps = true"

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

    toawkanavngthded (05-17-2012)

  10. #408
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by toawkanavngthded View Post
    hey bcs i got gps metro weather working but it doesnt say my city.... any suggestions anybody?
    Im looking into it at the moment, Ive had a few PM's stating the same thing

    For people not having the city not showing up in GPS mode, please enter a zip code underneath the GPS enable, in the setup.js. I think it needs both to function correctly.

    Please give me feedback if this works


    I have updated my links for the GPS Weather Tile on the previous pages.
    For all you GPS fans, Please try this version and make sure you have a zip code for backup incase GPS cant identify your city.

    Download V2 Here: BcsCustom Metro Weather V2.zip
    Last edited by bcscustom; 05-17-2012 at 09:47 AM.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    Jupp (05-17-2012), toawkanavngthded (05-17-2012)

  12. #409
    Is there any wallpaper to go with lockscreen?

  13. #410
    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Im looking into it at the moment, Ive had a few PM's stating the same thing

    For people not having the city not showing up in GPS mode, please enter a zip code underneath the GPS enable, in the setup.js. I think it needs both to function correctly.

    Please give me feedback if this works
    still no luck =( i added my zip and the yahoo code for my location and nothing changed. just wondering, is ur live weather tile suppose to be animated? if not then its cool, but if you can implement a live animated weather tile that would be awesome!

  14. #411
    iphone 4 the theme wont run...keep getting plist runtime error...any ideas?

  15. #412

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    jokerg7 (05-17-2012)

  17. #413
    Has this theme been submitted to Cydia yet?

  18. #414

  19. #415
    There was a cydia tweak to help with the iPhones not downloading from media fire. It's agent faker or something like that. I wanna download Bcs weather tile lol

  20. #416
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by toawkanavngthded View Post
    still no luck =( i added my zip and the yahoo code for my location and nothing changed. just wondering, is ur live weather tile suppose to be animated? if not then its cool, but if you can implement a live animated weather tile that would be awesome!
    On Window 8 Metro Consumers Preview, the Weather only slides up once and then remains static. You can make it cycle the slide up by editing the WT.css and changing -webkit-animation-iteration-count from 1 to infinite for each element.

    This particular tile is purely for the Stock Metro Fans, I have another fully animated Weather tile coming up with 45 animated video images just like Weather HD app for the conditions, This will be a huge download, but the effect is spectacular

    Heres a static image to see what it will look like :

    -5b54debb6ab8ddda9a2365fb1510a92e3a3a6350b04878ed9a25d5137624e1826g.jpg

    Coming soon

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    doc_mufasa (05-17-2012), fallenzx (05-17-2012), toawkanavngthded (05-17-2012)

  22. #417
    Dude, this theme as awesome. Good job, End!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    No mistake. Just appreciation thanks again for my hours of amusement
    WOW LOL

  23. #418
    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    On Window 8 Metro Consumers Preview, the Weather only slides up once and then remains static. You can make it cycle the slide up by editing the WT.css and changing -webkit-animation-iteration-count from 1 to infinite for each element.

    This particular tile is purely for the Stock Metro Fans, I have another fully animated Weather tile coming up with 45 animated video images just like Weather HD app for the conditions, This will be a huge download, but the effect is spectacular

    Heres a static image to see what it will look like :

    -5b54debb6ab8ddda9a2365fb1510a92e3a3a6350b04878ed9a25d5137624e1826g.jpg

    Coming soon
    omg cant wait! man u and end do an awesome job! keeps loving my idevice more =). keep up the great work! any eta on that weather tile? hehe

  24. #419
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by toawkanavngthded View Post
    omg cant wait! man u and end do an awesome job! keeps loving my idevice more =). keep up the great work! any eta on that weather tile? hehe
    Its finished and uploaded to Mediafire already. I want to post a video first to justify the 600MB download this tile will take

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    toawkanavngthded (05-17-2012)

  26. #420
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,027
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Wow 600mb that's insane but will be worth it.

    Bc am I doing something wrong? I click the links and mediafire opens but nothing comes up blank page

Page 21 of 68 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •