+ Reply
Page 99 of 131 FirstFirst ... 49 89979899100101 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2601

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Breed

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
No dude it only gps widget. You on 5.1 ?
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,004 Times in 1,708 Posts

No dude it only gps widget. You on 5.1 ?
    WidgetWeather ​Thread

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Wasup!!!
    Some guys were asking about what to use to edit photos
    They are some directly on-line but you are limited PIXLR.COM , PHOTOSHOP EXPRESS

But here the direct link to full version of PHOTOSHOP CS5
    Photoshop CS5.rar
    Also a link for NOOB like me with full TUTORIAL
    Adobe Photoshop Tutorials from Beginner to Advanced | Psdtuts+

Hope this helps for those who need it
    Peace out
    Last edited by Filly77; 05-02-2012 at 10:15 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Filly77 For This Useful Post:

Chamillionze (05-03-2012), RKO1195 (05-03-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 587 Posts

Thanks for the input on the fonts guys

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delutedsoul For This Useful Post:

DarkXShadowX21 (05-03-2012), Sleazy (05-03-2012)

Thanks

Breed-093.png

what did i do wrong on this one? can you guys help me how to fix this, please? thanks a lot!!!!

Livin the iPhone Life CHOOK1811's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by glacius7 View Post
    Attachment 583096

what did i do wrong on this one? can you guys help me how to fix this, please? thanks a lot!!!!
    I'd say you haven't changed the layer to the right color. Did you read the text file on how to change it ?

BREED LS JR GPS COLOR MODS

In the color mod folder you will find the different color BG.png just remove the color text off the name to have BG.png don't forget to rename the frame you are changing to its color for later use that takes care of the frames changing the text color you will also find in the color mod folder css files just remove the color text so it looks like this Style.css & place in the style folder don't forget to rename the css file you are replacing for later use.ENJOY!
    Last edited by CHOOK1811; 05-03-2012 at 05:16 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CHOOK1811 For This Useful Post:

Sleazy (05-03-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 Times in 610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by delutedsoul View Post
    Thanks for the input on the fonts guys
    Your welcome!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkXShadowX21 For This Useful Post:

Sleazy (05-03-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 Times in 606 Posts

Attachment 583096

For those on 5.1 & trying to use the GPS weather you will need to make a myLocation.txt file with your Longitude & Latitude jus google to find your city & place in var/mobile/documents

it should look like this

Lat= your numbers here
    Long=- your numbers here
    here is a pic below to show how it should look
    Last edited by JEDi81; 05-03-2012 at 08:05 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JEDi81 For This Useful Post:

RKO1195 (05-03-2012), Sleazy (05-03-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JEDi81 View Post
    For those on 5.1 & trying to use the GPS weather you will need to make a myLocation.txt file with your Longitude & Latitude jus google to find your city & place in var/mobile/documents

it should look like this

Lat= your numbers here
    Long=- your numbers here
    here is a pic below to show how it should look
    Ohhh, haha, I can't mylocation text file anywhere. Maybe that is the problem. I have no clue how to change all that file stuff lol. Uhhhh can you guys elaborate more, please?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkXShadowX21 View Post
    Dude, I'm not sharing the colors or extra images on it. I made it look like that for my wife for personal use and she likes it. I don't really appreciate you saying that to me. As a novice modder that really cuts deep inside. Thanks for being mean about it...really really appreciate it...

Ok, so I went into the Settings/General/Reset and chose Reset All Settings (The very top one). My phone won't get out of safe mode. It works in safe mode, if I try to respring it goes right back into safe mode. Cydia is still there and my icons are themed but that's about it. I tried reajailbreaking and I get an error from from the last 2 version of RedSn0w . They both say the same error. Saying device needs activation. Mine is unlocked and jailbroken. The contract is up but I don't see how that would be effecting the cause of it being stuck in safe mode. Would any one have any advice on what I should do to get everything working again? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out! Take care!
    I am assuming you still don't have a fix and if not: I am sure you might have tried this, but can you put it into DFU mode? I did this a long time ago and found out that a reset through the settings app with a jb'n phone will put a kind of Brick on it. Like you said, it just stays in safe mode. Also, have you tried plugging it into your computer? Maybe it needs to be discovered by iTunes....Just re-read your post, obviously you plugged it in to re jailbreak it. Have you tried to turn it off and then back on? Sometimes that acts as a reset. Like I said, I am sure you have tried all of these but if not, hopefully one will work.

this may be off topic a lil, but how many people on here are working with iOS 5.1 Tethered? Do you constantly have to plug your phone in when you respring and turn it off? I seem to see alot of peeps with 5.1 but it seems like a drag to always have to plug it in to get it back up. JW
    Last edited by dReAdLoKdEmOn; 05-03-2012 at 12:05 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dReAdLoKdEmOn For This Useful Post:

glacius7 (05-03-2012)

Thanks

I'm on 5.1 & you only have to plug it in If u have to reboot not respring I was forced to update to 5.1 ab 6 weeks ago & not once have I had to plug it in jus keep ur phone with a good charge

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JEDi81 For This Useful Post:

dReAdLoKdEmOn (05-03-2012), Sleazy (05-03-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,895 Times in 1,676 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dReAdLoKdEmOn View Post
    I am assuming you still don't have a fix and if not: I am sure you might have tried this, but can you put it into DFU mode? I did this a long time ago and found out that a reset through the settings app with a jb'n phone will put a kind of Brick on it. Like you said, it just stays in safe mode. Also, have you tried plugging it into your computer? Maybe it needs to be discovered by iTunes....Just re-read your post, obviously you plugged it in to re jailbreak it. Have you tried to turn it off and then back on? Sometimes that acts as a reset. Like I said, I am sure you have tried all of these but if not, hopefully one will work.

this may be off topic a lil, but how many people on here are working with iOS 5.1 Tethered? Do you constantly have to plug your phone in when you respring and turn it off? I seem to see alot of peeps with 5.1 but it seems like a drag to always have to plug it in to get it back up. JW

When you are tethered, the only time you have to boot tethered with a computer is when you need to turn your iDevice completely off. If you respring, you won't need to use a computer; it resprings normally and you can still use your iDevice fine. You can reboot without a computer, but Safari and Cydia will crash. If you install mobilesubstrate, you can hold the top volume button to disable all the mobilesubstrate stuff while booting (if you don't have a computer). This will disable most, if not all, Cydia stuff, but you can still use your iPhone for all the stock functions such as listening to music, making a call, etc, except Safari, that will crash). If you don't press the up volume button, your phone will go into a boot loop until you boot tethered.

Anything else unclear to you? No question is stupid if it's with this stuff.
    Last edited by KnightWing; 05-03-2012 at 12:57 PM.

Follow us on twitter @iOSAlliance
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

19. The Following User Says Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

dReAdLoKdEmOn (05-03-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,453 Times in 803 Posts

Ohhh, haha, I can't mylocation text file anywhere. Maybe that is the problem. I have no clue how to change all that file stuff lol. Uhhhh can you guys elaborate more, please?
    Just use you text editor or whatever File Manager you use on you desktop to make a blank file and name it mylocation.txt put your- Latitude and Longitude- on it as in the screen shot and ssh it to your phone.
    Last edited by jawonder; 05-03-2012 at 01:23 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

glacius7 (05-03-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,470 Times in 3,953 Posts

All I've got to say is this. Pinoy, Jazz, manny, , durben, Chevy, max,etc are really good guys. They share so much with us all the time and if they choose not to share something with us, that's their right. If they post a screenshot of their phone with something they are not sharing, of course they're gonna get requests to share it. That's the understood "risk" ANY modder takes by sharing a screenshot, so no, they can't get mad when someone asks them to share, BUT in the same breath, the person asking can't get mad if the answer is no. As far as yelling them NOT to post screenshots of stuff they arent gonna share, well that's just F'ing RETARDED. Whether its going to be a shared mid, I LIKE seeing how others are setting up their phones.

it's stupid ***** arguments like this that make the modders not want to share their stuff. Is THAT what you want? To have to make your own mods? I surely don't.

So, post away, Show screenshots, share, or don't share. Whatever your preference is. Hit the thanks button when you can, and if you're mobile, tell these guys thank you. It because of them that our phones are so darn awesome in the first place. I've only known these guys for a few months, but I WILL go to bat for them when I feel like they are being mistreated and under appreciated.

So, with that said, thanks to the modders out there who take such good care of myself and so many others.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing View Post
    When you are tethered, the only time you have to boot tethered with a computer is when you need to turn your iDevice completely off. If you respring, you won't need to use a computer; it resprings normally and you can still use your iDevice fine. You can reboot without a computer, but Safari and Cydia will crash. If you install mobilesubstrate, you can hold the top volume button to disable all the mobilesubstrate stuff while booting (if you don't have a computer). This will disable most, if not all, Cydia stuff, but you can still use your iPhone for all the stock functions such as listening to music, making a call, etc, except Safari, that will crash). If you don't press the up volume button, your phone will go into a boot loop until you boot tethered.

Anything else unclear to you? No question is stupid if it's with this stuff.
    Thanks bro, both you and Jedi. It def makes me want to upgrade now, especially knowing that I don't have to plug in just to respring. I rarely ever turn my phone off unless it needs a reset. Seems like tethered versions have come a long way since it first came out. Thanks again guys.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dReAdLoKdEmOn View Post
    Thanks bro, both you and Jedi. It def makes me want to upgrade now, especially knowing that I don't have to plug in just to respring. I rarely ever turn my phone off unless it needs a reset. Seems like tethered versions have come a long way since it first came out. Thanks again guys.
    Yeah i'm on 5.1 for a long while now and i have no problems at all the only time i tether my phone was when i installed Winterboard and Siri because those two requires a reboot . I just plug my phone in when i'm going to bed to make sure the battery doesn't die and if i have a full battery i don't have to plug it in because it's still full in morning.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

dReAdLoKdEmOn (05-04-2012)

Thanks

I have the my location.txt file with my lat and long in it. The gps widgets show my location but I can never get any of the weather images to appear. I'm confused what am I doing wrong ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Yeah i'm on 5.1 for a long while now and i have no problems at all the only time i tether my phone was when i installed Winterboard and Siri because those two requires a reboot . I just plug my phone in when i'm going to bed to make sure the battery doesn't die and if i have a full battery i don't have to plug it in because it's still full in morning.
    You have Siri installed on iPhone 4? That's what crashed my phone.....

Thanks
    Thanked 2,888 Times in 1,463 Posts

Hoping for an update soon..
    Also..can someone maybe add the static effect that darkstar ss had to this lockscreen?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Breed-imageuploadedbymodmyi1336080940.030477.jpg  

29. The Following User Says Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

mymonkeyballs (05-03-2012)

Thanks

You have Siri installed on iPhone 4? That's what crashed my phone.....
    I installed it from the first day i installed 5.1, i use it very often and no problems.

Thanks

breed ls jr gps
    Credits to The_Durben for the code Zro for the Artwork & Alien1974 & RKO1195...Included in the color mod folder is all popular colors & css files to match jus read the txt file in the theme on how to change... clock & date are not part of the theme I used springtomize to change the the color ENJOY!!!

BREED LS JR GPS.theme.zip

Bro would it be possible to get a magenta color for the bg please?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to CHOOK1811 For This Useful Post:

faisalz (05-03-2012)