Page 48 of 131 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 58 98 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 2601

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Breed

  1. #941
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -redbreedspacewall.png  
    Last edited by JEDi81; 04-11-2012 at 06:05 PM.

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JEDi81 For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (04-12-2012), faisalz (06-27-2012), giang4loan (04-12-2012), Max_Pa1n (04-11-2012), norcal415 (04-12-2012), RKO1195 (04-11-2012), Sleazy (04-20-2012)

  3. #942
    You've been making some killer walls bud! 👊

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (04-12-2012), JEDi81 (04-11-2012), Sleazy (04-20-2012)

  5. #943
    Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    You've been making some killer walls bud! ��
    Thanks Man! I try.......

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JEDi81 For This Useful Post:

    c4mex (04-11-2012), Cloud2Ground (04-12-2012), RKO1195 (04-11-2012), Sleazy (04-20-2012)

  7. #944
    @JeDi8l clear your pm box it want let me send to you!

  8. #945
    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    Thats hilarious!
    ...you CANNOT color mod the loaders without having to make EACH and EVERY app loader and icon again..smh lmfao
    Heres a pic from the psd..look and youll see theres only 1 app loader image,meaning that youll have to go find every image again...or make each and every loader and icon again or youll have the loaders not the same as the icon image..cmon guy you should know these things..
    Also..if you try and go around the inage and icon to change the hue,youll not only have a ton of images to go through but also wouldnt turn out perfect everytime..no need for all that..adrians got it coming in the near future.

    Pic
    Sorry man, I've color modded a lot of stuff, it's def possible. C'mon, you know I know that. You have been using PS longer than me, YOU should know that lol
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

  9. #946
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing View Post
    Sorry man, I've color modded a lot of stuff, it's def possible. C'mon, you know I know that. You have been using PS longer than me, YOU should know that lol
    so stop talking and go do it!!prove to all of us..that YOU can do it lol WITHOUT creating each and every icon over again...do that and ill be the first to applaud you..until then,im sticking to what i KNOW.

    ps..good luck finding all the app icon images on google smh
    Last edited by DA_GHOST; 04-11-2012 at 07:24 PM.

  10. #947
    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    so stop talking and go do it!!prove to all of us..that YOU can do it lol WITHOUT creating each and every icon over again...do that and ill be the first to applaud you..until then,im sticking to what i KNOW.

    ps..good luck finding all the app icon images on google smh
    I used a loader made on the thread, by mymonkeyballs, he put the words behind the icon, but here it is:





    You don't need to recreate anything....and yes, this can be done easily in autoscript.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

  11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

    di22y77 (04-16-2012), faisalz (06-27-2012), Max_Pa1n (04-12-2012), mymonkeyballs (04-11-2012), nicoand (04-12-2012), RKO1195 (04-11-2012), robinkkk (04-11-2012), Sleazy (04-20-2012)

  12. #948
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing View Post
    I used a loader made on the thread, by mymonkeyballs, he put the words behind the icon, but here it is:





    You don't need to recreate anything....and yes, this can be done easily in autoscript.
    hahaha my point proven thank you for that lmfao

    see guys..unless you want to make each and every loader again...its not going to work out..oh and also...good yu pulled that image up..see the words over the icon on the bottom..not every icon has the color in the center,so if there was a color behind the words theyll also be altered

    but if you want to make color mods of the loaders go for it!
    Last edited by DA_GHOST; 04-11-2012 at 07:35 PM.

  13. #949
    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    hahaha my point proven thank you for that lmfao

    see guys..unless you want to make each and every loader again...its not going to work out..oh and also...good yu pulled that image up..see the words over the icon on the bottom..not every icon has the color in the center,so if there was a color behind the words theyll also be altered
    Dude, I can't win with you, I don't see your point lol..Haters gonna hate I guess. It's fine, I know when I'm right and I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong.

    And yes, I know, I pulled the words on top on purpose, cause he did it wrong. Anyways, be seeing ya dude..lmao
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

  14. #950
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing View Post
    Dude, I can't win with you, I don't see your point lol..Haters gonna hate I guess. It's fine, I know when I'm right and I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong.

    And yes, I know, I pulled the words on top on purpose, cause he did it wrong. Anyways, be seeing ya dude..lmao
    👍
    Im not here to "win"
    ✌peace

  15. #951
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Trimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    201
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 165 Times in 75 Posts

    Speaking of that...
    I used karoonchai lock that he posted yesterday and made a mod from it...
    Using the same code,I tweaked it a little
    •Modify some graphics
    •Made it compatible with Bytafont
    •And now you can change the main background to anything you like
    I will post my mode today at night,along with the update for UI an things I forgot to add to the main theme...

    Here is a screenshot of my mod with Elektora font activated in Bytafont,and the motherboard wallpaper
    Credits to karoonchai for his work code and Zro for the main wallpaper concept...
    (but you have to see it in motion)

    [/QUOTE]

    Any updates on this awesome LS mod ?

  16. #952
    Hmm, If I remember correctly , the icons sTay the same .....l. Only the icon decor changes. So if the icon is green, and the rest is blue. Than that is suitable for me. Seems like he did what he said. I am interested in seeing the official color modded loading screens tho.

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (04-12-2012), KnightWing (04-12-2012), Max_Pa1n (04-12-2012), Sleazy (04-20-2012)

  18. #953
    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    Thats hilarious!
    ...you CANNOT color mod the loaders without having to make EACH and EVERY app loader and icon again..smh lmfao
    Heres a pic from the psd..look and youll see theres only 1 app loader image,meaning that youll have to go find every image again...or make each and every loader and icon again or youll have the loaders not the same as the icon image..cmon guy you should know these things..
    Also..if you try and go around the inage and icon to change the hue,youll not only have a ton of images to go through but also wouldnt turn out perfect everytime..no need for all that..adrians got it coming in the near future.

    Pic
    I'm gonna have to agree with GHOST on this one, its difficult to change the hue/sat of the floor and any other relevant color that is not pertinent to the icon and the icon on the screen...

    if those icons have any bright coloration, the hue/sat will also change that, which is NOT BAD, but the original icon colors are better

    some icon coloration will occur, and the BREED icons are SIK!! I've only managed to one or 2 of them online, all the other ones I have no idea where ALIEN got them...

    hopefully ALIEN will release the loader PSD with all the icons included to make it easier for us modders like GHOST said

  19. #954
    Theme Creator zro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    1,157
    Thanks
    875
    Thanked 7,137 Times in 859 Posts

    max i have a question are u here

    i made an additional overlay for ur recent Breed M GPS LS SB Combo, was wondering if i could post??
    Last edited by zro; 04-11-2012 at 10:21 PM.

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zro For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (04-12-2012), Max_Pa1n (04-12-2012), Sleazy (04-20-2012)

  21. #955
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Garden Grove, California, United States
    Posts
    94
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 115 Times in 56 Posts

    oh plz do, MP is such a nice nice nice guys, he woulnd't mind for sure, he didnt even accept donation and said " donate to those who needs" :P

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dai Nguyen For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (04-12-2012), Max_Pa1n (04-12-2012)

  23. #956
    Theme Creator zro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    1,157
    Thanks
    875
    Thanked 7,137 Times in 859 Posts

    this is what it will look like as far as the overlay
    http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7346/sdasdasm.png

  24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zro For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (04-12-2012), D1LL1NG3R (04-21-2012), Darrenrooster (04-12-2012), jc4108 (04-12-2012), Karoonchai (04-11-2012), Max_Pa1n (04-12-2012), Sleazy (04-20-2012)

  25. #957
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Garden Grove, California, United States
    Posts
    94
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 115 Times in 56 Posts

    wow zro, ur work is always one of the most unique , it looks hella sexy bro

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dai Nguyen For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (04-12-2012), zro (04-11-2012)

  27. #958
    Theme Creator zro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    1,157
    Thanks
    875
    Thanked 7,137 Times in 859 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dai Nguyen View Post
    wow zro, ur work is always one of the most unique , it looks hella sexy bro
    thanks man im just an average ole dude, just trying to make something look a little cool

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zro For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (04-12-2012), Max_Pa1n (04-12-2012)

  29. #959
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Garden Grove, California, United States
    Posts
    94
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 115 Times in 56 Posts

    zro when u make these walls, where do u find the images to mod from? or u do it by scratch?

  30. #960

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (04-12-2012)

Page 48 of 131 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 58 98 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •