Page 14 of 131 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 2601

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Breed

  1. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjOka View Post
    I don't get why anyone needs zeppelin there is a carrier logo in the theme, you want a carrier logo turn zeppelin off
    Yeah there is a carrier logo for this theme but once you open up apps it goes away... That's what Zepplin does. It makes the carrier logo stay there instead of showing your "AT&T" etc name..

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to DefJammable For This Useful Post:

    Sleazy (04-16-2012)

  3. #262
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Has a Zepplin theme been made already?
    Already installed Zeppelin to give support
    I will post the files today

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (04-06-2012), Sleazy (04-16-2012)

  5. #263
    Master in Mods angeldiaz1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Iztapalapa, Mexico
    Posts
    887
    Thanks
    2,697
    Thanked 2,431 Times in 623 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Has a Zepplin theme been made already?
    I have it brother, you got it, and all others who love Zeppelin



    Download: Breed Zeppelin.rar

  6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to angeldiaz1983 For This Useful Post:

    D1LL1NG3R (04-21-2012), DA_GHOST (04-06-2012), Fattone66 (04-06-2012), GAIAStevef (04-06-2012), indyzzzz (04-06-2012), rob63 (04-06-2012), Sleazy (04-16-2012), Sweman (04-06-2012)

  7. #264
    Recovering Theme Addict having a relapse jayjOka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,040
    Thanks
    1,390
    Thanked 1,980 Times in 652 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Yeah there is a carrier logo for this theme but once you open up apps it goes away... That's what Zepplin does. It makes the carrier logo stay there instead of showing your "AT&T" etc name..
    Okay makes sense, mine shows in normal apps just not cydia apps.

  8. #265
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by angeldiaz1983 View Post
    I have it brother, you got it, and all others who love Zeppelin



    Download: Breed Zeppelin.rar
    Haha...
    You already posted them...thanks
    Still...I will post them in all the color mods today.Cant now cuz I'm at my regular work,but today I will post them...(if someone doesn't do them first...)

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (04-06-2012), Sleazy (04-16-2012)

  10. #266
    Master in Mods angeldiaz1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Iztapalapa, Mexico
    Posts
    887
    Thanks
    2,697
    Thanked 2,431 Times in 623 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Haha...
    You already posted them...thanks
    Still...I will post them in all the color mods today.Cant now cuz I'm at my regular work,but today I will post them...(if someone doesn't do them first...)
    I'm working on them, put in the end

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldiaz1983 For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (04-06-2012)

  12. #267
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JEDi81 View Post
    Where can I find the pull down notifications image? been looking everywhere......
    BREED.theme/Folders/SpringBoard.app
    And are the ones that start with BulletinList name on it...you will see

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

    angeldiaz1983 (04-06-2012), JEDi81 (04-06-2012), Sleazy (04-16-2012)

  14. #268
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    BREED.theme/Folders/SpringBoard.app
    And are the ones that start with BulletinList name on it...you will see
    thanks gonna try one of Zro walls see how it comes out......

  15. #269
    Wow, Alien, Another master piece. Man I bought your first theme and loved it, this one to new level. Awesome bud. Just donated and looking forward to getting the total package.
    Confirmation 6YS27009E05840303

  16. #270
    Is anyone making the Weathericon fir live weather?
    iPhone 6 Plus GOLD AT&T 64GB 8.1 (mine)
    iPhone 6 GOLD Unlock 128GB 8.1 (wife)
    Pay for themes, please don't pirate. Themers work hard for their themes

  17. #271
    What will be really cool is the Native Weather app with the Alien Walls as background made by Zro with superimposed with weather conditions. Subywrex made the original widget in the 2UlNique theme and it rocks. Just installed the base theme and wow
    Lately the themes and the widget have been taken to another level by some great minds here
    Dacal, Suby, Durben and Ian to name a few have been awesome.
    And Alien you have produced another master piece here my man.

  18. #272
    My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hawthorne,CA
    Posts
    814
    Thanks
    1,785
    Thanked 476 Times in 283 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    For the lovers of Red
    -BloodLine-


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    THANK YOU Zro!!!

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to doomsday116 For This Useful Post:

    marco29 (04-06-2012)

  20. #273
    Master in Mods angeldiaz1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Iztapalapa, Mexico
    Posts
    887
    Thanks
    2,697
    Thanked 2,431 Times in 623 Posts

    Carrier Logo Zeppelin

    Ok I finished the Zeppelin and the file already integrated all the colors that are available for this theme



    Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?i851k9z9vykm8hb
    Last edited by angeldiaz1983; 04-06-2012 at 10:57 PM.

  21. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to angeldiaz1983 For This Useful Post:

    Chamillionze (06-03-2012), chg128 (04-06-2012), Cloud2Ground (04-06-2012), D1LL1NG3R (04-21-2012), Darrenrooster (04-06-2012), DA_GHOST (04-06-2012), Fattone66 (04-06-2012), GAIAStevef (04-06-2012), indyzzzz (04-06-2012), Karoonchai (04-06-2012), Max_Pa1n (04-06-2012), Sleazy (04-16-2012), Sweman (04-06-2012)

  22. #274
    Alien1974 thx again. I know ur busy but I would like to tell you Im using Red mods and when I use calculator and rotate screen it goes back to original caculator
    Also in the red when go in Alarm I have no clock in middle
    If pics or video is needing I will upload
    And would like to know where to put
    BREED Sync Loader animation
    Thx in advance
    Last edited by Filly77; 04-06-2012 at 01:50 AM.

  23. #275
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Filly77 View Post
    Alien1974 thx again. I know ur busy but I would like to tell you Im using Red mods and when I use calculator and rotate screen it goes back to original caculator
    Also in the red when go in Alarm I have no clock in middle
    If pics or video is needing I will upload
    Thx
    The cientific calculator isn't done in this theme
    I totally forgot to make it
    That and the Voice Memo skin will be posted here as free extras skins
    There are no clocks in the alarm tab section,not even at the stock theme
    The background of the clock is still there cuz the way I made the skin for clock
    I can change that,but then will be a blank space in the middle of alarm section...

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

    Sleazy (04-16-2012)

  25. #276
    iPhone? More like MyPhone TechXero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lebanon {Middle-East}
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 95 Times in 30 Posts

    Donated $5 -
    Confirmation number: 3S412358JS049482A

    keep up da awesome Jig my Friend from another world

    Ch33rs !

    Click Here To Follow @TechXero

  26. #277
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    The cientific calculator isn't done in this theme
    I totally forgot to make it
    That and the Voice Memo skin will be posted here as free extras skins
    There are no clocks in the alarm tab section,not even at the stock theme
    The background of the clock is still there cuz the way I made the skin for clock
    I can change that,but then will be a blank space in the middle of alarm section...
    Thx for youre reply thats cool for the alarm no need to do anything
    I'm loving the Red awesome work

  27. #278
    Could someone please make this frame in Red.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1333710483.846788.jpg  

  28. #279
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Could someone please make this frame in Red.

    here you go -imageuploadedbymodmyi1333710483.846788.png




    will upload later the LC mod ,will post two mod,because have problem uploading !

    also have some different colour such red,blue etc......

    them two





    Last edited by chg128; 04-06-2012 at 05:26 AM.

  29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to chg128 For This Useful Post:

    angeldiaz1983 (04-06-2012), D1LL1NG3R (04-21-2012), Darrenrooster (04-06-2012), EdgeNsketch (04-06-2012), Fattone66 (04-06-2012), indyzzzz (04-06-2012), jc4108 (04-06-2012), Max_Pa1n (04-06-2012), RKO1195 (04-06-2012), Sleazy (04-16-2012)

  30. #280
    Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    here you go -imageuploadedbymodmyi1333710483.846788.png




    will upload later the LC mod ,will post two mod,because have problem uploading !

    them two





    Thank you bro but one problem the image won't show it covers it.I think it has to be transparent in order for the pic to show.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1333711729.555526.jpg  

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    Sleazy (04-16-2012)

Page 14 of 131 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •