Page 129 of 131 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119127128129130131 LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 2601

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Breed

That widget has to be rewriting the code has changed a lot from then to now lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

Karoonchai (06-25-2013)

Im on 5.1.1 and for some reason when i use the PerPageHTML, the page names get hidden behind the dock. Does anyone know how to fix this?

-img_1589.png

-wall.png
    Working on a SB Theme!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashengrace View Post
    Im on 5.1.1 and for some reason when i use the PerPageHTML, the page names get hidden behind the dock. Does anyone know how to fix this?

-img_1589.png
    Use transparent dock in winter board

Oh, DERP! Of course -_-. I guess i didnt even think about that since i usually remove all those stock themes to clean up my list. Never thought id have to use them, but i guess i do need that one lol.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashengrace For This Useful Post:

hemptation (12-08-2013)

It's all cool. I use it when I get a wallpaper that has a nice dock built in to it. Was why I thought of it really

If someone remakes these icons just normal ones to ios7 pls share thanks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

Karoonchai (01-04-2014)

Hi guys. Just wanted to see if anyone else out there is still using this theme. I have used this theme for ages and it's pretty much the only one I never get fed up of. I very rarely use another. Anyway... I am looking to upgrade it as much as I can to get it working on ios 7 on my iphone 5s and just wanted to know if anyone else is planning on doing the same. I don't really know anything about programming and focus mainly on design. I was hoping someone who knows about programming is going to be working on this too and hopefully we can get it up and running again. If anyone is interested let me know.

Ps to alien1974 if it is not something you want me to do. Ie I'm not supposed to I will not. I don't want to do this if it's not okay with you. Just figured you weren't going to be updating for ios 7. If you are I will wait patiently. Thanks

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nickaberdeen For This Useful Post:

DA_GHOST (01-04-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone DieselVexx's Avatar
    Thanks

As I can recall I was probably the last person to chat or get responses back from the elusive Alien. Much like his name sake, I think he left us with something truly special which is very unlikely we will ever see again. I still check back here from time to time hoping by some miracle this theme gets updated. I wish you the best of luck with bringing this theme back to life. I also doubt Alien will see an update as anything other than flattery...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DieselVexx For This Useful Post:

RKO1195 (01-04-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Nickaberdeen View Post
    Hi guys. Just wanted to see if anyone else out there is still using this theme. I have used this theme for ages and it's pretty much the only one I never get fed up of. I very rarely use another. Anyway... I am looking to upgrade it as much as I can to get it working on ios 7 on my iphone 5s and just wanted to know if anyone else is planning on doing the same. I don't really know anything about programming and focus mainly on design. I was hoping someone who knows about programming is going to be working on this too and hopefully we can get it up and running again. If anyone is interested let me know.

Ps to alien1974 if it is not something you want me to do. Ie I'm not supposed to I will not. I don't want to do this if it's not okay with you. Just figured you weren't going to be updating for ios 7. If you are I will wait patiently. Thanks
    If you need any assistance or have any questions let me know..

As for alien coming back i dont see that happening but would be happy as heck to see him prove me wrong. Unfortunately until winterboard is updated there is only icons we can work on with ios7

Also has anyone made i5 versions of the wallpapers?if so mind sharing through pm or email?

Well am down its worth a try why not

Has anyone found any themes that work with ios 7 on iphone 5s. I need a theme to use as a reference point to see what needs changed. I have had a look and they all seem to be having the same issues. I need one that works properly with ios 7. Preferably with changeable icons/alternate icons but any with working icons would be a start. Thanks

ImageUploadedByModMyi1389751493.832301.jpg

I apologise if this doesn't work. I have never tried posting a picture on here before. But this is where i have gotten to so far only a couple of hours in so far.

If anyone can help with anything they notice I have not managed to get sorted so far I would appreciate it.

I have mainly focused on getting the stock icons up and running so far but I can't seem to move the text under the icons/calendar day down slightly. And I am not sure how to get rid of the clock icon live time as it is just confusing at the moment. Thinking about changing the icon to make it work but not had a look yet.

Anyway just wanted to keep updates on here.

So if anyone else is working on this and has got other things sorted give me a shout and maybe we could help each other out.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,541 Times in 1,271 Posts

Just found my old download link for this theme and i'm using the SBSettings theme now, man how i'd love to have it working again .

Quote Originally Posted by Nickaberdeen View Post
    Breed looks clean on iOS 7 look sick Man U can share those bundle so I could use it too

i wonder if aluen will be making new themes

Can someone help me out? I am currently trying to get the icon overlays to work use iconOmatic. I have managed to do most of it but I don't know how to get a shadow on the inside of the frame overlay to get the App Store apps to match the rest of the theme. I am including a picture to show you what I mean. The document icon is too bright compared to the rest so figured a shadow round the inside would work. If someone could help me out that would be great. I can email a psd of the icon overlay if that would help. Cheers

ImageUploadedByModMyi1391737568.456789.jpg

Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey guys. Been a long time since i've even been on this thread. Well i have some good news for those who want to enjoy the icons. I was able to get them to work perfectly on the iPhone 5 and probably iPhone 4 with iOS 7 using the IconOmatic tweak. So these icons will work 100% and here is some proof if you want. Got all of them from ALX - Standard icons. Every single one done. Enjoy guys.

-6pry.png-dd8u.png-4ls7.png

Share this post for those who would like the icons for IconOmatic. I only did theme [AND WILL ONLY DO] in the default white color. ALIEN is a friend of mine and i will not do the color mods [which are paid] for free. I did the white ones out of my own free time and love for this theme and it's icon. lol. Here is the download link for the entire bundle. You can SSH it into your iPhone for the IconOmatic directory or you can wait while i upload to Cydia this moment and search for it [under the name BREED IconOmatic].

https://www.mediafire.com/?cu2cpu1dbq3j1e7

This did take a little longer to do than i though [about 2 hours or so] so a Like would be appreciated, you know, if you want. So yeah share this post for all to know.

*SIDENOTE*
    If you are going to use the ALX icon you will need to activate a separate mask that is provided called "BREED ALX Mask* it will only work for ALX. If you using any other icon, switch back to "BREED Mask" - Thank you.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FrightDealer For This Useful Post:

c0pes321 (08-19-2014), DA_GHOST (02-09-2014), jawonder (07-23-2014), Karoonchai (02-11-2014), Trimo (02-09-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    Hey guys. Been a long time since i've even been on this thread. Well i have some good news for those who want to enjoy the icons. I was able to get them to work perfectly on the iPhone 5 and probably iPhone 4 with iOS 7 using the IconOmatic tweak. So these icons will work 100% and here is some proof if you want. Got all of them from ALX - Standard icons. Every single one done. Enjoy guys.

-6pry.png-dd8u.png-4ls7.png

Share this post for those who would like the icons for IconOmatic. I only did theme [AND WILL ONLY DO] in the default white color. ALIEN is a friend of mine and i will not do the color mods [which are paid] for free. I did the white ones out of my own free time and love for this theme and it's icon. lol. Here is the download link for the entire bundle. You can SSH it into your iPhone for the IconOmatic directory or you can wait while i upload to Cydia this moment and search for it [under the name BREED IconOmatic].

https://www.mediafire.com/?cu2cpu1dbq3j1e7

This did take a little longer to do than i though [about 2 hours or so] so a Like would be appreciated, you know, if you want. So yeah share this post for all to know.

*SIDENOTE*
    If you are going to use the ALX icon you will need to activate a separate mask that is provided called "BREED ALX Mask* it will only work for ALX. If you using any other icon, switch back to "BREED Mask" - Thank you.
    great. where is alien?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Natty12 For This Useful Post:

Karoonchai (02-11-2014)

Page 129 of 131 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119127128129130131 LastLast