Page 123 of 131 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113121122123124125 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 2601

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Breed

Quote Originally Posted by dReAdLoKdEmOn View Post
    please let us know if you get any reply from ALIEN, this is such a dissapointment
    If you click on his profile on modmyi it says last activity was this morning at 4:30 am.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Persianhawkes View Post
    If you click on his profile on modmyi it says last activity was this morning at 4:30 am.
    Ya, that's cool, I already knew that, but I was wanting to know if he has literally talked or been in touch with anyone, not just sign in....if he gets on here, then why doesn't he post something about what's up? I just figured if he did sign on, he would drop by and say something, it's almost disrespectful to all of us who purchased the theme...get on here and check it out but not stand behind your word? That's kinda weak....IMO

Ya, that's cool, I already knew that, but I was wanting to know if he has literally talked or been in touch with anyone, not just sign in....if he gets on here, then why doesn't he post something about what's up? I just figured if he did sign on, he would drop by and say something, it's almost disrespectful to all of us who purchased the theme...get on here and check it out but not stand behind your word? That's kinda weak....IMO
    Law 4

Always Say Less than Necessary

When you are trying to impress people with words, the more you say, the more common you appear, and the less in control. Even if you are saying something banal, it will seem original if you make it vague, open-ended, and sphinxlike. Powerful people impress and intimidate by saying less. The more you say, the more likely you are to say something foolish.

Law 35

Master the Art of Timing

Never seem to be in a hurry hurrying betrays a lack of control over yourself, and over time. Always seem patient, as if you know that everything will come to you eventually. Become a detective of the right moment; sniff out the spirit of the times, the trends that will carry you to power. Learn to stand back when the time is not yet ripe, and to strike fiercely when it has reached fruition.

THIS SUX!!

This was the Theme I was waiting on when my comp crashed & 6 MONTHS LATER there is still no finished product?

Is anyone still coming here?

I don't understand why he would just leave his theme unfinished & not saying anything or give a reason....WEIRD!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 666xDevilmanx666 For This Useful Post:

dReAdLoKdEmOn (12-12-2012)

Lord of Lockscreen Modding Karoonchai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,759 Times in 2,537 Posts

Youtube Channel & Downloads - twitter @Karoonchai

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karoonchai For This Useful Post:

faisalz (09-16-2012), James424 (09-26-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by 666xDevilmanx666 View Post
    Did the thread Die??
    Yes..a long time ago. All threads die.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkXShadowX21 View Post
    Law 4

Always Say Less than Necessary

When you are trying to impress people with words, the more you say, the more common you appear, and the less in control. Even if you are saying something banal, it will seem original if you make it vague, open-ended, and sphinxlike. Powerful people impress and intimidate by saying less. The more you say, the more likely you are to say something foolish.

Law 35

Master the Art of Timing

Never seem to be in a hurry – hurrying betrays a lack of control over yourself, and over time. Always seem patient, as if you know that everything will come to you eventually. Become a detective of the right moment; sniff out the spirit of the times, the trends that will carry you to power. Learn to stand back when the time is not yet ripe, and to strike fiercely when it has reached fruition.
    are you trying to direct this towards me bro?

Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing View Post
    Yes..a long time ago. All threads die.
    This thread didn't die..it was murdered

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chamillionze For This Useful Post:

dReAdLoKdEmOn (09-12-2012)

Has anyone heard from ALIEN ?

I don't understand how someone can make such an Awesome theme, then just leave it to die.

Quote Originally Posted by 666xDevilmanx666 View Post
    Has anyone heard from ALIEN ?

I don't understand how someone can make such an Awesome theme, then just leave it to die.
    He left all his PSD styles(which no themed does) public ally. So it's salvageable.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

are you trying to direct this towards me bro?
    Laws of power apply to everyone. In my foresight it seems to me that alien is indirectly using these two laws of power in particular due to the fact of the few posts he makes and the great themes he's released. I'm sure he's made thousands in cash from his themes so all he has to do is sit back and relax and watch the money flow in after every new release with only a few comments to make his appearance seem mysterious like an alien would typically if one was among us.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkXShadowX21 For This Useful Post:

dReAdLoKdEmOn (09-12-2012)

is there an update floating around somewhere that someone in the community made?

This is still one of the most conplete themes.. Even without the update.. Such a shame adrian disappeared, hes definitly one of the best and respectable themers.this theme came with much more stuff themed out the box than most other themes..
    If you find a good 5.1.1 update pls do let me know.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

dReAdLoKdEmOn (12-12-2012), James424 (09-26-2012)

Thanks

ALIEN
    Last edited by Karoonchai; 09-25-2012 at 08:24 PM.

Im running this theme at 5.1.1 just fine.

what upp breed family
    MOD DESIGNER

Thanks

how are you breed ? i will share some old mod

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Karoonchai For This Useful Post:

James424 (09-26-2012)

how wee doing today
    MOD DESIGNER

Page 123 of 131 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113121122123124125 ... LastLast