Page 116 of 131 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106114115116117118 126 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 2601

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Breed

Quote Originally Posted by Filly77 View Post
    Nothing is YOURES NIGHTWING
    ...yes, it is ....Filly? Chill out dude..you sound like a baby right now.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

Wow i totally forgot about this theme..very dope man.

http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud2Ground View Post
    This is me, I'm really loving this theme! Thank you ALIEN1974 and all who have contributed to this theme! Credit to Max (and the GPS crew) for his GPS weather widget I'm using from 2UINique, I put my little spin on it with this awesome theme.. I'm a novice when it comes to this but I like it. Everyone is doing a great job here, keep it up!

Also I found a wallpaper that I resized for the SMS background that I am currently using and I think it looks pretty cool! Not sure how it looks with all the incredible color mods but I like it with blue I thought I would share it for anyone that wants it.

NightWing this is where I got the wallpaper

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud2Ground View Post
    I did a search in google or yahoo for Random Tech Wallpaper, I believe the original is on deviantart.com, hope that helps
    Here more proof

The reason why I left...peeps asking for my PSD..I shared every wall I made on this thread(yes, every wall)...I guess some people don't understand or appreciatehow long it takes to make something from scratch. I don't share my PSD's for exactly this reason: people will chop up my PSD's and create something so tacky out of my hard work. It's not hard to chop up crap and throw it together, that is not art at all. It's hard to make something from scratch in a way that hopefully appeals to others.

Peace guys

Quote Originally Posted by Filly77 View Post
    NightWing this is where I got the wallpaper

Here more proof
    ...no, the frame, the middle part of the walls. Frame and inside=mine.....pissing me off
    Last edited by KnightWing; 06-17-2012 at 07:50 PM.

KnightWing dude sadly to say, this is how the internet is. People want everything they can get their greedy lil hands on and if they want it bad enough they will rip it and mess it all up because they feel they can make something awesome haha. I have had plenty of my work stolen and used by thousands of others for free because its too hard to actually pay for something or learn how to do it yourself.

http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing View Post
    ...no, the frame, the middle part of the walls. Frame and inside=mine.....pissing me off
    You get to pissed off easily...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkXShadowX21 View Post
    You get to pissed off easily...
    I get pissed off when someone acts like I'm the fool.

This doesn't involve you, please mind your own business.

I get pissed off when someone acts like I'm the fool.

This doesn't involve you, please mind your own business.
    There's always an issue with you on this thread amongst others...Just chill and stop complaining about your work being used for other material. Do you get paid for it? Do you copyright your material or is it just here say? Do you get a percentage for what you create? Are you working with others that supply mass consumer marketing along with supply and demand? This is your hobby...Is this your career? Do you make a living off the graphics you create? I'm afraid the answer to most of this is most likely not. You know statistically a graphic designer is in the category of 5 worst free lancing positions. Just giving you the facts man. Once you are in a career oriented position where you create something for a business and someone steals it from you and you have the ability to hire lawyers to per sue a lawsuit for stolen property and copyright infringement, I wouldn't complain...

If you don't want your work to be used by others then you should stop putting your work out there in a public doman.
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 06-17-2012 at 08:12 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkXShadowX21 For This Useful Post:

dReAdLoKdEmOn (06-18-2012), Filly77 (06-17-2012)

There's always an issue with you on this thread amongst others...Just chill and stop complaining about your work being used for other material. Do you get paid for it? Do you copyright your material or is it just here say? Do you get a percentage for what you create? Are you working with others that supply mass consumer marketing along with supply and demand? This is your hobby...Is this your career? Do you make a living off the graphics you create? I'm afraid the answer to most of this is most likely not. You know statistically a graphic designer is in the category of 5 worst free lancing positions. Just giving you the facts man. Once you are in a career oriented position where you create something for a business and someone steals it from you and you have the ability to hire lawyers to per sue a lawsuit for stolen property and copyright infringement, I wouldn't complain...
    It's the principle of respect...maybe you aren't aware of it, but here, if a modder cuts someone's work up and reports it, without consent or even any kind of credit, it's disrespectful. I do this as a hobby, simply because I want to. I've never asked for money ever, because I find it laughable if a man asks for money or donations when a person owns an iPhone, a Mac, etc. Yes, themers charge money, they have every right to, they work their butts off in order to make themes. I spend days making stuff from scratch, because it is my hobby. Yes, it's true, I'm probably worse off than 98% of the people in this community financially, but I refuse to take donations for my work. It is a matter of respect that we all have this understanding, not for the money. If you really need things to be copyrighted before you modify someone's work and call it your own, then I can't say I have much respect for you.

I know you're trying to become some type of graphic designer or what not, and you might think you understand what you are talking about, but frankly, I don't care. You don't get it, not yet.

It's the principle of respect...maybe you aren't aware of it, but here, if a modder cuts someone's work up and reports it, without consent or even any kind of credit, it's disrespectful. I do this as a hobby, simply because I want to. I've never asked for money ever, because I find it laughable if a man asks for money or donations when a person owns an iPhone, a Mac, etc. Yes, themers charge money, they have every right to, they work their butts off in order to make themes. I spend days making stuff from scratch, because it is my hobby. Yes, it's true, I'm probably worse off than 98% of the people in this community financially, but I refuse to take donations for my work. It is a matter of respect that we all have this understanding, not for the money. If you really need things to be copyrighted before you modify someone's work and call it your own, then I can't say I have much respect for you.

I know you're trying to become some type of graphic designer or what not, and you might think you understand what you are talking about, but frankly, I don't care. You don't get it, not yet.
    Being a graphic designer is a joke in my opinion. (No offense to the people who are really good at it though, and make an actual career from it) I am actually in college for mobile development. Yes there is graphic designing involved but the overall outcome of what my career is going to be is revolving around app development for IOS and Android platforms.

Let's talk about your respect issue and the principal of the matter. You put your work out there and become known as a modder, theme designer, tweaker, whatever it is you want to call it, and expect no one to come across something you made and try and do something with it? Look where you are typing..."A Public Domain" You can't call principles on anything when you yourself are putting work out there for others to see and use as they see fit. For all you know, someone could take your work that lives in another country and claims it as their own and you would have no idea. Who's at fault when this happens? Better yet, it's only your fault when you feel threatened by competition even though you do all your work for free?!? That just doesn't make any sense to me and on the other hand, this is the INTERNET, WORLD WIDE WEB, GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS and once you realize that, the better off you are. Can you honestly sit there and think that everyone on the internet is respectful? We're talking about billions of people that brose the web on a every day basis...Get with the program and quit having your knickers in a knot. Your basically beating a dead horse...
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 06-17-2012 at 08:35 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkXShadowX21 For This Useful Post:

dReAdLoKdEmOn (06-18-2012), FrightDealer (06-18-2012)

Being a graphic designer is a joke in my opinion. I am actually in college for mobile development. Yes there is graphic designing involved but the overall outcome of what my career is going to be is going to revolve around app development for IOS and Android platforms.

Let's talk about your respect issue and the principal of the matter. You put your work out there and become known as a modder, theme designer, tweaker, whatever it is you want to call it, and expect no one to come across something you made and try and do something with it? Look where you are typing..."A Public Domain" You can't call principles on anything when you yourself are putting work out there for others to see and use as they see fit. For all you know, someone could take your work that lives in another country and claims it as their own and you would have no idea. Who's at fault when this happens? Better yet, it's only your fault when you feel threatened by competition even though you do all your work for free?!? That just doesn't make any sense to me and on the other hand, this is the INTERNET, WORLD WIDE WEB, GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS and once you realize that, the better your off. Can you honestly sit there and think that everyone on the internet is respectful? We're talking about billions of people that brose the web on a every day basis...Get with the program and quit having your knickers in a knot. Your basically beating a dead horse...

It's only a joke if you don't take it seriously..like that green mod of Art you did, that was a joke. Here, I take it seriously. I don't claim to be a well known modder, nor did I ever or have ever tried to become well known. My argument is not about the Internet...it's here, this iCommunity.

I'm done talking to you, and most importantly, I'm done with this thread.

It's only a joke if you don't take it seriously..like that green mod of Art you did, that was a joke. Here, I take it seriously. I don't claim to be a well known modder, nor did I ever or have ever tried to become well known. My argument is not about the Internet...it's here, this iCommunity.

I'm done talking to you, and most importantly, I'm done with this thread.
    You just called me out on the green color change I did on Art then decide to leave the thread like an immature twirp? Seriously dude? I did that green Art theme for kicks and select few people actually liked it better because of the fact it was green! Look at my profile, that last comment left someone stated they loved the green Art. I never called you out on any of your work and all I did was list the facts. Sorry to say but people like you can't face the hard facts and that's just pathetic on your behalf. I'm not going anywhere. I enjoy this thread and all the hard work that goes into it!

P.s. You should really get that anger issue you got under control, otherwise, one day your going to snap....

Just Sayin.
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 06-17-2012 at 08:54 PM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkXShadowX21 For This Useful Post:

CrazyChester (06-18-2012), dReAdLoKdEmOn (06-18-2012)

I just finished making this Zeppelin Logo Thing for the Breed them with the use of some of the lock screen renders full credit goes to the members who made LS i just used PS to make the zeppelin i just wanted to contribute something to the awesome theme . not sure if anyone would want it but in case you do let me know so that i can upload for you.

-ab702e67.jpg
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3675994&dateline=1334  285515

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noobie10 For This Useful Post:

DarkXShadowX21 (06-17-2012), Karoonchai (06-17-2012), Sleazy (06-19-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Noobie10 View Post
    I just finished making this Zeppelin Logo Thing for the Breed them with the use of some of the lock screen renders full credit goes to the members who made LS i just used PS to make the zeppelin i just wanted to contribute something to the awesome theme . not sure if anyone would want it but in case you do let me know so that i can upload for you.

-ab702e67.jpg
    May I get that zeppelin? I could always make one like that as well. I might just do that real quick I like it though, it fits with the rest of the theme!

Yea sure NP :] here it is!! Hope You enjoy it !!

Breed test 2.zip

-ab702e67.jpg
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3675994&dateline=1334  285515

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noobie10 For This Useful Post:

DarkXShadowX21 (06-17-2012), Filly77 (06-18-2012), Karoonchai (06-17-2012), Sleazy (06-19-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Noobie10 View Post
    Yea sure NP :] here it is!! Hope You enjoy it !!

Breed test 2.zip

-ab702e67.jpg
    Much appreciated!

Turned them into other colors for anyone who wants them!

Enjoi!
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 06-17-2012 at 11:47 PM.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DarkXShadowX21 For This Useful Post:

dReAdLoKdEmOn (06-18-2012), Filly77 (06-18-2012), Noobie10 (06-17-2012), Sleazy (06-19-2012)

WASUP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I will release my 2 new SB mods

CREDITS to Alien1974. Cloud2Ground, marco29, Zro LS and Slideshow, GPS UniAW5,0 Crew and CREATORS

For use with PERPAGE ONLY
    1- Weather date
    [IMG][/IMG]

2-Zro LS turned to SB with some minor little changes
    [IMG][/IMG]

Perpage Download link; PerPage.rar

This is for WINTERBOARDS only because of layout display
    there is Weather date and Zro Sb gps
    Winterboard Download link;WinterBoard.rar

REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS enloy

And if you guys like my new PPHTML Nav let me know ( I still need to fix so minor Icon issue ) but dont mind releasing it and just ask for the color mod

PEACE OUT GUYS AND GIRLS

And for those who like hit the THX button please and for those that are angry at me WELL JUST TO BAD

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Filly77 For This Useful Post:

CrazyChester (06-18-2012), DarkXShadowX21 (06-18-2012), faisalz (10-04-2012), glacius7 (06-23-2012), Rnlsmomandad (06-20-2012), Sleazy (06-19-2012)

Thanks

I thought KnightWing said he was leaving this thread a long time ago....It seems like alot of bad vibes come around when he is involed with this theme. Love the work everyone has done, but why do you have to get on here just to ***** at people? I haven't seen you post anything positive in a while without instantly getting pissed at someone else. If you wanna leave this thread, please do so and don't bring the bad vibes back bro.

You just called me out on the green color change I did on Art then decide to leave the thread like an immature twirp? Seriously dude? I did that green Art theme for kicks and select few people actually liked it better because of the fact it was green! Look at my profile, that last comment left someone stated they loved the green Art. I never called you out on any of your work and all I did was list the facts. Sorry to say but people like you can't face the hard facts and that's just pathetic on your behalf. I'm not going anywhere. I enjoy this thread and all the hard work that goes into it!

P.s. You should really get that anger issue you got under control, otherwise, one day your going to snap....

Just Sayin.
    Green is the SHiZZnIT!!! Love it!!! keep with the green! don't stop-
    i am dreadlokdemon and I support this post!
    Last edited by dReAdLoKdEmOn; 06-18-2012 at 09:38 AM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to dReAdLoKdEmOn For This Useful Post:

DarkXShadowX21 (06-18-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by dReAdLoKdEmOn View Post
    I thought KnightWing said he was leaving this thread a long time ago....It seems like alot of bad vibes come around when he is involed with this theme. Love the work everyone has done, but why do you have to get on here just to ***** at people? I haven't seen you post anything positive in a while without instantly getting pissed at someone else. If you wanna leave this thread, please do so and don't bring the bad vibes back bro.

Green is the SHiZZnIT!!! Love it!!! keep with the green! don't stop-
    i am dreadlokdemon and I support this post!
    Your awesome dude!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkXShadowX21 For This Useful Post:

dReAdLoKdEmOn (06-18-2012)

Credit to karoonchai

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to faisalz For This Useful Post:

CrazyChester (06-18-2012), DarkXShadowX21 (06-18-2012), Filly77 (06-18-2012), Karoonchai (06-19-2012), Sleazy (06-19-2012)

Page 116 of 131 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106114115116117118 126 ... LastLast