Page 103 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2601

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Breed

Quote Originally Posted by mikelikesanime View Post
    I will put my 2 cents in though it may not mean much. I have watched many threads grow and getting help from great and talented modders like maxpain and durben and icon designers like Cukhiem and walls from Zro. Then I see people like angel trying to help the thread as well by taking people's work and making it good for the theme. Most give credit some don't. Essentially people like angel are just trying to help the theme creater by making the theme more appealing. Since the mods are given away for free then what do people like angel really have to gain from changing someone's work to benefit the theme. He is taking time out of his day to help the thread move and maybe grow which could help the theme as well. Helping the theme is why we are here is that not correct. If so then why are there so many pissing matches on who made what and if he can release it with or without permission. When a thread dies the theme dies as well. If you keep someone like angel who is putting an effort and making some super mods for the theme from doing it then people are gonna stop checking in and the thread will eventually die. So you who make a big deal over YOUR work and keep people like angel who are actually working to keep the thread alive from releasing his version of it then you are hurting the themer (alien) not angel. If you were the themer how would you feel if someone killed your thread over a stupid pissing match.
    i understand completely. this sucks when the thread dies and a post here and there.

who cares who made what, if you are making something that will please other people. everything has to be an argument when people left out one person or not put anybody at all.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xtrememan For This Useful Post:

angeldiaz1983 (05-07-2012), mikelikesanime (05-06-2012), Sleazy (05-07-2012)

The Lack of alien being here has killed this thread I moved on I might be back when the update gets here! If that ever happens
    Last edited by JEDi81; 05-06-2012 at 03:43 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JEDi81 For This Useful Post:

dReAdLoKdEmOn (05-07-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by JEDi81 View Post
    The Lack of alien being here has killed this thread I moved on I might be back when the update gets here! If that ever happens
    what did u move on too

Thanks
    Thanked 1,495 Times in 601 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JEDi81 View Post
    what have you moved on to

Thanks

It's sad to see this thread die like this...

Quote Originally Posted by delutedsoul View Post
    i concur bro!

Wasup!!!
    Im trying to put time and date and cant seem to get it Ive tried now for many hours
    I took everything I tried and and put it back to how it was but its very fustrating I tried putting all sorts of codes in there but FAIL
    Please Please PLEASE

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Thanks
    Thanked 2,431 Times in 623 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 6thDAY View Post
    i concur bro!
    The same I say.

All I do is try to help others by little that is bad.

Truth does not understand that's what I did.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angeldiaz1983 For This Useful Post:

Filly77 (05-07-2012), Sleazy (05-07-2012)

I think the problem was that you used the spinning ring of bomb mom which I believe was never free posted it was and has always been for a Paid theme
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    I think the problem was that you used the spinning ring of bomb mom which I believe was never free posted it was and has always been for a Paid theme
    Ok, now I understand, have said before, if that's the problem, then I'll edit my post and I will remove the link.

It is obvious that to do that I will not solve anything, and I am very sorry indeed.

Now if I have more clear mistake I made

14. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldiaz1983 For This Useful Post:

Sleazy (05-07-2012)

It should never of been done. Also the cube was made by bomb mom always give proper credits it's not hard to do
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    It should never of been done. Also the cube was made by bomb mom always give proper credits it's not hard to do
    ok, understood

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by delutedsoul View Post
    Especially with all the hype involved in it...When we heard about this theme in the DARKSTAR thread we all got stoked and couldn't wait for the drop. It finally came, people went nuts for about a week, and now its just a huge argument over thanks and credits. When I joined this forum, everyone was helpful and I never saw any hostility. The vibe a lot of people gave off on this thread is what has killed it. And if Alien was invloved more(not saying he has an obligation toward us, I know he obviously has a life) it might not be this way, but he can't be blamed for this. He is the whole reason we are all on this thread. Hopefully things can change soon bc this is a dope theme.

Can someone help me with the ALX icons please?-imageuploadedbymodmyi1336408156.182057.jpg

Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dReAdLoKdEmOn View Post
    Especially with all the hype involved in it...When we heard about this theme in the DARKSTAR thread we all got stoked and couldn't wait for the drop. It finally came, people went nuts for about a week, and now its just a huge argument over thanks and credits. When I joined this forum, everyone was helpful and I never saw any hostility. The vibe a lot of people gave off on this thread is what has killed it. And if Alien was invloved more(not saying he has an obligation toward us, I know he obviously has a life) it might not be this way, but he can't be blamed for this. He is the whole reason we are all on this thread. Hopefully things can change soon bc this is a dope theme.

Let's just try not to push the topic any further. What is in the past, is in the past. No use killing each other over it. Everyone has their way of being, let them be.

As for this theme, i really enjoy it, still have it on my device and always will. Have an idea for this theme if i can get the right amount of time dedicated into it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChester View Post
    Can someone help me with the ALX icons please?-imageuploadedbymodmyi1336408156.182057.jpg
    what does your setup in Winterboard look like? Is the ALX on top of all? Also, make sure you don't have another ID selected in Winterboard.

You got to have the Master ALX checked also with ALX Id icons

22. The Following User Says Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

CrazyChester (05-07-2012)

That's winterboard setup

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1336411402.567272.jpg
    Sorry for the double post

Wasup!!!
    Can some tell me how to add sliding bar on lockscreen
    PLEASE and THANK YOU

I will release tonight
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1336414736.685617.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Filly77 View Post
    Wasup!!!
    Can some tell me how to add sliding bar on lockscreen
    PLEASE and THANK YOU

I will release tonight
    Nice bro...will it be in only red?

Page 103 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 ... LastLast