Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Analog

Default Missing Bottom Dock Labels
    Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Love your work as I use all your themes. You would think installing this one would be easy, guess not for me. Really frustrated as my phone looks nothing like the theme. No buttons on bottom, no loading screens, no nothing except the home clock really. I installed the theme, selected only the theme, did the spring jumps and prepare as told on page 1. Respring, phone looks like this .Attachment 612388

Ok, seems I need perpage+ to get it displayed right. New problem, as u can see no labels on the buttons on bottom? Also, seems no loading pages when u open an app? ThanksAttachment 612395
    Hi all

Same problem here, tried everything however the Dock Labels will not appear.
    Using paid version of perpageHTML+
    Any advice?
    Blessings

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,952 Times in 6,529 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Fixed the problem, no need to reply.

Best Theme ever!!
    Can you post what you did to fix it for others?
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Will this theme work with the 6.1 jailbreak? This has been my favorite theme. I'm already missing it. I should have checked the compatibility before upgrading from 5.01 to 6.1.
    Last edited by the208; 02-11-2013 at 08:25 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Nach Update auf IOS 6
    Hallo,

nach dem Update auf IOS6 läuft zwar Analog, jedoch gibt es leichten Bedarf zur Anpassung:

• Unlock Schriftzug
    • Passcodeüberschrift
    • Telefontastatur

gridlock funktioniert auf IOS6 noch nicht. iBlank hilft, ist jedoch etwas mühsamer.

Ansonsten bestes Thema ever. Möchte es auch mit IOS 6 nicht missen !

Wird es einen Update geben?
    Last edited by AScherff; 02-23-2013 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the208 View Post
    Will this theme work with the 6.1 jailbreak? This has been my favorite theme. I'm already missing it. I should have checked the compatibility before upgrading from 5.01 to 6.1.
    Got it to work with iblank.

Quote Originally Posted by the208 View Post
    Got it to work with iblank.
    Hello the208,

would you like to share some details about your activation of the theme, or answer some questions?
    • iOS version
    • kind of iDevice
    • does it work without pageHTML+ ?
    • did you encounter any other problems or did you have to tweak things? If yes, which?

Thanks a lot in advance,
    Olaf

P.S. Peter, if its already working on iOS 6 without big problems or crashes - you might enable buying this great theme on cydia - maybe with a short info, that it will be fully set to iOS6 support in near furture!? Otherwise many people might get it somewhere else for free, just cause they are not able to buy it on cydia/bigboss repo - even if they want to...

It works on my 4s, running IOS 6.1.2. I have not tried it without perpagehtml+. My only tweak is using iBlank, instead of Gridlock.

Quote Originally Posted by GraspGG View Post
    Hello the208,

would you like to share some details about your activation of the theme, or answer some questions?
    • iOS version
    • kind of iDevice
    • does it work without pageHTML+ ?
    • did you encounter any other problems or did you have to tweak things? If yes, which?

Thanks a lot in advance,
    Olaf

P.S. Peter, if its already working on iOS 6 without big problems or crashes - you might enable buying this great theme on cydia - maybe with a short info, that it will be fully set to iOS6 support in near furture!? Otherwise many people might get it somewhere else for free, just cause they are not able to buy it on cydia/bigboss repo - even if they want to...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to the208 For This Useful Post:

GraspGG (03-05-2013)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,237 Times in 3,346 Posts

So, after release of exxOS i now start looking at updating "older" themes to iOS 6.

I just installed Analog again. It´s working on iOS 6. PerPageHTML+ is also working. Till Gridlock is ported we must use iBlank.

There are some more graphics to fix, but you can expect a update to iOS 6.
    Last edited by Blue; 03-07-2013 at 02:42 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

GraspGG (03-06-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    So, after release of exxOS i now start looking at updating "older" themes ti iOS 6.

I just installed Analog again. It´s working on iOS 6. PerPageHTML+ is also working. Till Gridlock is ported we must use iBlank.

There are some more graphics to fix, but you can expect a update to iOS 6.
    Giving it a try after yours and the208's saying, i bought the theme at ThemeIt, and it looks better than ever expected on iPhone 4S, JB 6.1.2! For me - beside exxOS - most crisp, beautiful and cleanest looking theme ever!

Is there any possibility to make PerPageHTML+ buyable at Cydia/Boss repo - now, that it looks having no compatibility issues with iOS 6? Does anyone know how to contact boss to do so? I really don't want to use any cracked Tweak, Theme and/or addon...

Looking forward to get this theme with full iOS 6 compatibility

Thanks again for your great work!

=====

I'll try to get another 4 SpringJumps pages running using infiniDock while waiting for updates.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to GraspGG For This Useful Post:

Blue (03-07-2013)

Thanks

I know about the cracked version. But all users reported me that it isn´t working and looks different to the original version.

As the developer of PerPageHTML+ doesn´t answer mails or makes any updates to his tweak since 2 years, I forced ALL compatibility-updates in the past for his tweak.

Very poor, wyndwarrior made a lot of money with my themes. It would be onyl a quick install, test and a click for him to update to another iOS version. Can be done in a minute (if the tweak is working).

Wyndwarrior (Andrew Liu) is, by the way, the developer of Dreamboard, not updated since 1 1/2 years !!! So either he died or is the most lazy guy in history

So, it is like it is, but I can force updates as modmyi and Saurik trust me and I can do that again for iOS 6 if you want me to do ?

The other question is this: Analog doesn´t use PerPage widgets. It only uses PerPageHTML+ to display scrolling windows on a static wallpaper. This would work perfectly with the new paid app/tweak Pages+, full iOS6 and iPhone 5- compatible.

So maybe i better rework the theme for Pages+
    Last edited by Blue; 03-07-2013 at 03:22 AM.

I know about the cracked version. But all users reported me that it isn´t working and looks different to the original version.
    For me PerPageHTML+ works great by now with no problems, even if i still would prefer using the officially one! Let me see where i got the installable one ... PagePerHTML+ V1.0 from boerse-repo(dot)net

As the developer of PerPageHTML+ doesn´t answer mails or makes any updates to his tweak since 2 years, I forced ALL compatibility-updates in the past for his tweak.
    Awesome, thanks a lot for that! Your'e simply the best!

Very poor, wyndwarrior made a lot of money with my themes. It would be onyl a quick install, test and a click for him to update to another iOS version. Can be done in a minute (if the tweak is working).

Wyndwarrior (Andrew Liu) is, by the way, the developer of Dreamboard, not updated since 1 1/2 years !!! So either he died or is the most lazy guy in history
    I can't get it either - maybe he is lying on some island on maledives, looking at his bank account daily until it turns to zero...

So, it is like it is, but I can force updates as modmyi and Saurik trust me and I can do that again for iOS 6 if you want me to do ?
    That would be awesome - even if you wold prefer using Pages+ for future releases!

The other question is this: Analog doesn´t use PerPage widgets. It only uses PerPageHTML+ to display scrolling windows on a static wallpaper. This would work perfectly with the new paid app/tweak Pages+, full iOS6 and iPhone 5- compatible.

So maybe i better rework the theme for Pages+
    I'm not deep enough into Pages+ and PerPagesHTML+ to give a say on that. But it sounds perfect having an known full compatible with a iOS 6 tweak which makes future Analog releases working.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to GraspGG For This Useful Post:

Blue (03-07-2013)

Thanks

I just noticed that there has been changes at Cydia, you can now install and purchase apps that are not certified for your device or OS, you just see a warning. The tweak is even working on my iPhone 5.

But i´ll write a email now to certify it for iOS 6 and iPhone 5 to not confuse users. Should be certified in 1 or 2 days.
    Last edited by Blue; 03-07-2013 at 06:09 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

GraspGG (03-07-2013)

But i´ll write a email now to certify it for iOS 6 and iPhone 5 to not confuse users. Should be certified in 1 or 2 days.
    PerPageHTML+ now is available for iOS 6, so i was able to buy it. Thanks again!

Unless the Analog theme isn't fully updated to iOS6, i decided to use a "best of best themes" mix (personal flavor)
    • Analog (NativeWeather LockScreen, Calculator, maybe icons), cause of brilliance
    • exxOS (Springboard), cause of incredible Icon Layout and usability

I'm looking forward to any changes and addons you make, even if those themes are already kind of perfect.

Hey...
    Bit of a newbie to all this but have a rough idea of what i'm doing....
    I've installed this theme but can't seem to get the dialer to work or the media player.... Stays the original ones.
    I think I have found all the files (com.apple.MediaPlayer in bundles and TelephonyUI.framework in folders) in the theme folder but where would I need to put them in order for them to work correctly?
    I have a 4S on 6.1.2
    Thanks for any help/info
    Trev

Quote Originally Posted by Hairyeyeball View Post
    Hey...
    Bit of a newbie to all this but have a rough idea of what i'm doing....
    I've installed this theme but can't seem to get the dialer to work or the media player.... Stays the original ones.
    I think I have found all the files (com.apple.MediaPlayer in bundles and TelephonyUI.framework in folders) in the theme folder but where would I need to put them in order for them to work correctly?
    I have a 4S on 6.1.2
    Thanks for any help/info
    Trev
    Did you turn on SummerBoard Mode at WinterBoard settings?

Hi,
    Thanks for the reply.
    Yeah... Have SummerBoard switched on. Have tried it on and off but still nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Hairyeyeball View Post
    Hey...
    can't seem to get the dialer to work or the media player.... Stays the original ones.
    I have a 4S on 6.1.2
    Thanks for any help/info
    Trev
    I'm experiencing the same.

Thanks

To all users:

1. After testing PerPageHTML+ I forced a unlock of PerPageHTML+ for iOS6 (it´s not my tweak but the programmer is unreachable)

2. After testing I unlocked the Analog theme for iOS6 now, because the theme and needed tweaks are working and Analog has some thousand users that want to use it.

3. With iOS 6 Apple changed some UI and a lot of App graphics, like a new dialer, new media player and so on. This means a lot of work, more than for any other OS update before.

I will provide a Analog update the next days that fixes all this things. This needs some days but will come soon.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the delay but i have a extremely popular new theme(exxOS) and a lot of other popular themes that needs to be updated.

Blue
    Last edited by Blue; 03-14-2013 at 04:00 AM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

GraspGG (03-15-2013)

This is really the best theme I have seen for the iPhone, and I believe I have seen all of the best. I have always been a fan of Braun's design aesthetic, so no wonder. This theme will be my first and last theme for the iPhone, so I'd appreciate if anyone could help me with some problems I am having, getting it to look like the screens in the first post.

I am on iOS 6.1.2 (4s). I have gotten all the spring jumps and PSD pages working (I even put "aufschließen" on my unlock slider!). Here's what does not work:

* There is no themeing of the music player? I do not see the picture disc, turntable arm or anything in the stock music app.

* There is no themeing of the music controls either (when you press the home button)

* I tried to get the music player theme for the lockscreen working, but I could not find SnowCover4 on Cydia, and SnowCoverPro does not appear to work on iOS 6.1.2.

* There is no themeing of the phone dial pad

* How can I know what the status bar symbols mean, since they deviate from the standard? (I figured out the bullseye icon is the Wi-Fi symbol. But there is a circle with a diagonal line through it. I have no idea what this means?!)
    Last edited by Thadeus Bile; 03-16-2013 at 01:05 AM.

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast