Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
08-11-2012, 07:16 AM #661
08-15-2012, 04:24 AM #662
I don't know what font I should be using but my calendar is off center in the box and part of it is cut off. Help please.Nuclear is nice!
08-26-2012, 05:18 PM #663
08-26-2012, 06:12 PM #664
SO I tried saving these to my phone through ifunbox and perpage and they show up blurry and with a white background.
How do I fix...
08-26-2012, 07:04 PM #665
08-27-2012, 04:14 PM #666
09-05-2012, 11:19 AM #667Traduct Analog
Newbe here. I learn many things traducing this Analog theme in french and reading posts above. I recommend to every new user to reed the first post from Blue page 1 (I don't do that and lose to much time searching for solved difficulties).
Here is my actual home screen :
Just to thanks Wildfowler for the "small apple logo'd cooling vent". I add Settings app. under this logo with transparent icon (the same than Blue did for time and calendar) : it's work fine.
And Lock Screen :
It take time to search the files to be modified to traduce every thing but be sure it's possible because in french it's done.
I want just to suggest Blue to do an alternative theme for SBS - with standard theme buttons and wallpaper? Actual is, what to say? different ?
(I saw post 503 but not in phase with standard design of the theme. I will try to do something myself but never do that before).
Last edited by Leopolo; 09-05-2012 at 11:35 AM.
09-06-2012, 09:04 AM #668
09-07-2012, 12:22 PM #669
Can anyone help with installing the weather lockscreen?
I have Analog Native Weather.
I also have Weather Icon.
I have my IOS weather set to 'Local'.
The actual weather icon now displays the weather, but i cannot get the lock screen to display the weather?
Any ideas and solutions very much appreciated.
I have perPage HTML.
All else displays as it should, it's just the weather widget?
09-08-2012, 04:16 PM #670Font in phone screen
I have a problem that I've not resolved in phone UI : I can't read the text off the person called :
It seams OK on the screenshot but unreadable in normal use.
I use bitaFont with "BytaFont Backup" for System and tried all other active fonts, the result with "Backup" is the best I find (see the result with "Poiret" font in the second screen).
In fact I search a mean to change opacity ant color of blue font used by Analog in the green phone screen and don't find a config file to do that. Is there somebody knowing the way to do that?
Last edited by Leopolo; 09-08-2012 at 04:32 PM.
09-08-2012, 05:21 PM #671
In first analyse have you use iFile to change the parameters off widgets?
- /stash/Themes/Analog-LS Clock + SlideShow.theme/Setup/Config.js : here you can put configuration for your Yahoo weather code, temp unit and some other things
- /stash/Themes/Analog-LS-NativeWeather.theme/Setup/Config.js. You can change here : am/pm I update interval I language I second display I Animated weather (true or false)
- /stash/Themes/Analog-LS-NativeWeather.theme/Calendar. You can change here (for calendar in the lockscreen) : frequency to refresh calendar I Name of month I Font adjustment
- /stash/Themes/Analog-LS-NativeWeather.theme/DigitalClock. You can change here (for DigitaClock in the lockscreen) : clock position
- /stash/Themes/Analog-LS-NativeWeather.theme/LockBackground . You can change here (for LockBackground in the lockscreen) : Background position
- /stash/Themes/Analog-LS-NativeWeather.theme/Weather. You can change here (for Weather in the lockscreen) : change nothing
- /stash/Themes/Analog-LS-NativeWeather.theme/Widgets/Configs/Digital Clock-Configs : Set language and info to be displayed in digital clock
- /stash/Themes/Analog-LS-NativeWeather.theme/Widgets/Clock/Digital-Clock Set : set position of digital clock info
- /stash/Themes/Analog-LS-NativeWeather.theme/Widgets/Clock/Digital-Clock2 : do nothing
- /stash/Themes/Analog-LS-NativeWeather.theme/Widgets/Clock/Digital-Clock js : you can change (if necessary) abstract names for month and name of days (by language)
09-09-2012, 03:24 AM #672
09-09-2012, 05:33 AM #673SBS Analog theme solved ?
- small buttons the same that in original Analog and
- special button "start" (the same small button with yellow part).
Note 1 : "start" buttons are in the first line because a little bug in SBS when a button stay visible you can do the same action many times (Volume and Brightness) : if "start" button is in the first line, action hide this first line.
Note 2 : do a simple Zepplin "Analog BlueLight" to match Analog theme (try a green one but I don't like it).
Last edited by Leopolo; 09-16-2012 at 04:30 AM.
09-17-2012, 12:21 PM #674
Wird es eine Version für das iPad3 geben?
09-18-2012, 06:11 AM #675
Last edited by Blue; 09-18-2012 at 06:26 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:
09-18-2012, 08:05 AM #676
Schade, sehr ärgerlich.
Aber ich stell die Frage um: Wird es von DIR etwas fürs iPad3 geben? Alles bisher gesehene hat voll überzeugt!
09-18-2012, 03:42 PM #677
Love your work as I use all your themes. You would think installing this one would be easy, guess not for me. Really frustrated as my phone looks nothing like the theme. No buttons on bottom, no loading screens, no nothing except the home clock really. I installed the theme, selected only the theme, did the spring jumps and prepare as told on page 1. Respring, phone looks like this .
Ok, seems I need perpage+ to get it displayed right. New problem, as u can see no labels on the buttons on bottom? Also, seems no loading pages when u open an app? Thanks
Last edited by wukillabee; 09-18-2012 at 04:23 PM.
09-19-2012, 09:17 AM #678Master.psd
Hallo, wohin muss die analog.psd kopiert werden?
12-25-2012, 10:50 PM #679
first off. I LOVE this theme..i have a few problems with it..
my clock doesnt look like yours in the picture. only the hands and pm/am
my calender icon, really isnt an icon...just the day, date and calendar in that order from top to bottom.
and is there any way to change the NON imessage bubble to a different color. i am not very good with photoshop and when i adjust the color, it looks like crap.
Thank you, Mike
12-25-2012, 11:47 PM #680
huong dan ca cuoc tren mang
huong dan ca cuoc online
huong dan ca do bong da
huong dan ca cuoc bong da
huong dan ca do tren mang
huong dan ca cuoc tren mang
huong dan ca cuoc bong da
huong dan ca do bong da online
huong dan ca do bong da tren mang
huong dan ca cuuoc bong da online