+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PhatBook Air CK

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Phatmartino Hey! Absolutely, the font in Photoshop used on the images is Century Gothic... Unfortunately, there is no "official" Century Gothic BytaFont (at least not the last
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phatmartino View Post
    Hey!

Absolutely, the font in Photoshop used on the images is Century Gothic...

Unfortunately, there is no "official" Century Gothic BytaFont (at least not the last time I checked), nor have I ever looked through everything that's available via Bytafont to know if there's anything close, but...

A while back, I found an unofficial "BytaFont" that was made available here on mmi for manual install that is Century Gothic (though it had a different name), and I renamed my copy and tried it out. It's not totally up-to-date, complete with all obscure Symbols and such, but the letters and most Symbols are perfect!

I'll link it here so you can try it out and see if it would suffice:

PhatBook-CGfont.zip

If you download this file and unzip it, it will be a folder called "Century Gothic.font".

Assuming you already have BytaFont installed, you can manually copy this folder to:

/var/mobile/Library/MyFonts/

and then it will appear in BytaFont for you to arm normally.

I might recommend, if you have any other BytaFont currently armed, that you first arm "BytaFont Backup", then after the Respring, go back into BytaFont and arm Century Gothic.

You may already know that if a BytaFont isn't totally complete (comparatively, few are) it leaves the last font used, armed at the same time to fill in anything that's missing. The native iOS font is pretty close to Century Gothic as far as Symbols, so it's probably best to have it armed along with this one compared to anything else.

Let me know how it works, if it works, or if you have any problems or questions!

Check your Inbox, sent you a PM
    thanks

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fontme For This Useful Post:

henftling (12-14-2012), Phatmartino (12-15-2012)

Color Keyboard Yoda Phatmartino's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dutchme View Post
    Check your Inbox, sent you a PM
    thanks

No, thank you!

Hey guys, still a comparatively hefty amount to do, but Actions came through again and helped me find a way to streamline what's necessary to do some iKeywi alterations. Yeah!

Here's a couple teaser shots to at least show what the original PhatBook would/could look like:

Let me know what you think!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

Best01 (05-27-2013), ferris419 (12-16-2012), Fontme (12-18-2012), henftling (12-15-2012), nojviad (12-16-2012), Trimo (05-15-2013), tunechi (12-20-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,168 Times in 1,100 Posts

what can I say. The original Phatbook ckb always had this fascinating illuminated letters....Don't change anything imo.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (12-15-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You're so awesome, Phatmartino. Can't wait to see your next achievement which is worth your hard work

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nojviad For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (12-17-2012)

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

Best01 (05-27-2013), chrisj91 (02-06-2013), cukhiem (12-20-2012), Fontme (12-18-2012), henftling (12-19-2012), nojviad (12-17-2012), Sk37cH (12-17-2012), tunechi (12-20-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Such an amazing work of art! It works like a champ with iKeywi. Thank you very much, Phatmartino. However, I don't know if someone has this small problem, but I have errors with "$" and "" keys. To give a specific example, when I press "$", it shows "" and vice versa. Btw, do you intend to release a "PhatBook Air CK [CAPS][HD] iKeywi" version? I may be a little bit greedy, but I can't wait to see it on my iPhone
    Last edited by nojviad; 12-17-2012 at 05:05 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nojviad For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (12-17-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nojviad View Post
    Such an amazing work of art! It works like a champ with iKeywi. Thank you very much, Phatmartino. However, I don't know if someone has this small problem, but I have errors with "$" and "" keys. To give a specific example, when I press "$", it shows "" and vice versa. Btw, do you intend to release a "PhatBook Air CK [CAPS][HD] iKeywi" version? I may be a little bit greedy, but I can't wait to see it on my iPhone

Hey, my apologies... It's been so long I forgot you had asked for the CAPS version...

I can definitely get it done easily now, and I'll make a "" version for you specifically. Should be able to post it later today after work!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

nojviad (12-17-2012)

Thanks

Here's some PhatBook Air CK [CAPS] iKeywi action...

The [CAPS-UK] version is the one you're after, nojviad, with the [-$] setup...

The [CAPS-US] is for anyone with the [$-] setup.

Let me know if anyone needs any particular combination that I haven't done yet... I'd be happy to as long as iKeywi allows (it only supports Qwerty for some reason, but seems to use Regional Monetary Settings correctly at least...).

PhatBook Air CK [CAPS-UK] iKeywi.zip

PhatBook Air CK [CAPS-US] iKeywi.zip

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

DaRock (12-20-2012), nojviad (12-17-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Perfect - the only word I could say now Thank you, Phatmartino.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nojviad For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (12-18-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,168 Times in 1,100 Posts

Hey guys, put a little time in and finished getting the Air and SW PhatBooks iKeywi-fied.

Check these out as needed/desired, and let me know if you spot any problems, etc...

PhatBook Air CK [HD] iKeywi.zip

PhatBook SW CK [HD] iKeywi.zip

wo wow W O W...have missed the black one! ...I N C R E D I B L E! clean and crisp! have the feeling this is the pic of a REAL keyboard...love it!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (12-20-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey Phatmartino,

Sorry for a really late reply, I haven't checked out this page in a while!

Just seen you're latest 5 row Phatbook CK and have just downloaded, can't wait to check it out on my phone.

I appreciate all the effort you must have put into this and all the CKs you do and I can't thank you enough.

What a guy!!

Keep up the great work, I'll be recommending you to everyone

Chris

22. The Following User Says Thank You to chrisj91 For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (02-08-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey Phatmartino,

thanks for this incredibly nice keyboard. Would it be hard work to make an Iphone 5 QWERTZ version of the theme with € symbol? So far, I've only found a QWERTY version! Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by justice86 View Post
    Hey Phatmartino,

thanks for this incredibly nice keyboard. Would it be hard work to make an Iphone 5 QWERTZ version of the theme with symbol? So far, I've only found a QWERTY version! Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!
    Hey, thanks!

I did port the Qwerty version for iPhone 5 and had problems trying to submit it to the mmi repo... With that done, it's not too big a deal to rearrange the Symbols needed for Qwertz/Euro. I might just post them here for now...

If you could do me a favor and take a look on your device in the Settings app under:

Settings/General/International/

Like this:

ImageUploadedByModMyi1368636163.127337.jpg

And take a screen, or note the Language and Region Format so I get the other monetary symbols correct for you... Every combination of $ exists for different users...

Thanks!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

henftling (05-15-2013), justice86 (05-17-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey, thanks!

I did port the Qwerty version for iPhone 5 and had problems trying to submit it to the mmi repo... With that done, it's not too big a deal to rearrange the Symbols needed for Qwertz/Euro. I might just post them here for now...

If you could do me a favor and take a look on your device in the Settings app under:

Settings/General/International/

Like this:

Attachment 638137

And take a screen, or note the Language and Region Format so I get the other monetary symbols correct for you... Every combination of $ exists for different users...

Thanks!
    hey Phatmartino,

thanks for your quick reply! The language as well as the region is Germany (the currency symbol is on the second Keyboard page, on the third page it displays $). The format is as following: Mittwoch, 15. Mai 2013; 19:08 if that helps anything!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi Phatmartino,

I want to ask you a favor, can you make this theme compatible with iOS 6 Spanish keyboard, becouse Apple put the "" character next to "l".

Thankz in advice
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PhatBook Air CK-img_0757.png  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Everyone and especially Phat and his awesome skillz.
    I'm afraid I've had issues since day one and I'm literally banging my head, I've searched through these forums and while others have had this issue, they all seemed to have fixed it but not me

I have Color Keyboard (1.3.0) all official and paid for.
    I have downloaded only 3 keyboards
    buuf
    Phatbook Brown CK [HD] <- this is the one i WANT to use the most
    Phatbook Air CK [HD]
    I have an iPhone 4S on 6.1.2 all nicely jailbroken and i know my way around iFunbox etc to copy files too and fro.

Issue is as per previous user. I activate the keyboard of choice, and the corresponding popups, click save, respring, and initially, everything looks good, scroll left to the spotlight search and the keyboard is visible, i use Applocker to password protect certain apps and when i activate, the correct number keypad appears. But using apps like Ebay, Facebook or a game like Clash of Clans, the keyboard is completely invisible.

I tried buuf by Doreen and found i got the same thing but at least i could see the white keys of the keyboard on a completely transparent background.

OK, so i have removed all keyboards, remove CK and reinstalled, didn't help, i have installed your keyboards manually from page 1 of this thread and i have installed from Cydia (after i deleted the manually installed ones of course to be certain of no conflict) and nothing gets this going 100%.

BUT, i KNOW it can work, because once or twice, the keyboards DID work in facebook etc, but the keypad would show the "keyboard" and not the number keypad, but even that was in the background as the standard apple keyboard was overlayed on TOP.

Everyone's got this running, i can't work out what i need to do, clashing with an app, caches needs cleaning? some odd bug that others aren't reporting?

Want suggestions? screenshots? anything to help if anyone has time.

Thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

... then one day i went to bed, got up next morning and it works, by itself, 100%, no reboot, nothing overnight happened, it just worked.... feel kinda random to me.

+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456