Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PhatBook Air CK

Color Keyboard Yoda Phatmartino's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Hey Phat! I've been using this keyboard since you released it (mines still broken). I use your keyboard with my Neurotech popup keys and they go together fairly well, I'd say

Any new keyboards taking form in your keyboard workshop?

Hey, man! That's taken as quite a compliment!

Although, perhaps I could move you into something a little more like this?

Really I've been working on getting crazy Actionable template PSDs together for the "Hybrid" Method on the CK Guide, and thought I'd just also make the PhatBook Air PSDs available to everyone, as I already had Actions recorded for them to make it easy-peasy... peasy?

I've filled a few requests for PhatBook variations which have mainly been different backgrounds with the Key Styles slightly altered to work with each... I'd really rather see what you would do with them!!

If you came up with a Signature Jahooba PhatBook CK, I'd transfer it to all variations for release on Cydia!!!

Hehee... Daydreams aside, it seems like there'll be iOS 5.1.1 updating to some extent, and possibly iPad BG image theming?

Either way, I'll be posting some CK PSD packages here and on the Color Keyboard Guide for all to enjoy.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

Bellcross (05-30-2012), cuzin (05-27-2012), indyzzzz (05-30-2012), Jahooba (05-27-2012), KraXik (07-06-2012)

Oooo, I like that one

I'll contact you sometime this week - I'd like to get some of my keyboard done. I may require your help with the characters (you seem to be really really good at creating them!).

Enjoy the holiday, Phat! It's beach & BBQ time here in South Jersey

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (05-28-2012)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

KraXik (07-06-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Trimo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phatmartino View Post

Really I've been working on getting crazy Actionable template PSDs together for the "Hybrid" Method on the CK Guide, and thought I'd just also make the PhatBook Air PSDs available to everyone, as I already had Actions recorded for them to make it easy-peasy... peasy?

I've filled a few requests for PhatBook variations which have mainly been different backgrounds with the Key Styles slightly altered to work with each... I'd really rather see what you would do with them!!

If you came up with a Signature Jahooba PhatBook CK, I'd transfer it to all variations for release on Cydia!!!

Hehee... Daydreams aside, it seems like there'll be iOS 5.1.1 updating to some extent, and possibly iPad BG image theming?

Either way, I'll be posting some CK PSD packages here and on the Color Keyboard Guide for all to enjoy.

Never seem to run out of great stuff.... looking forward to more themes

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trimo For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (05-28-2012)

Phat ive got your email regarding the screens you need for iPad.. actually im outside for buisness travel.. as soon i can, i will install the tweak and try to help you.. is there any way we can donate you for ur work? i hope u get an iPad soon =)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Om3r For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (07-06-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    Phat ive got your email regarding the screens you need for iPad.. actually im outside for buisness travel.. as soon i can, i will install the tweak and try to help you.. is there any way we can donate you for ur work? i hope u get an iPad soon =)

Awesome, man! Much appreciated!

I have actually had a couple responses regarding the iPad images needed happily.

There's at least one super friendly chap with the tweak installed and probably sifting through what's needed at the moment, though it will take some amount of back and forth as I have to familiarize myself with what the iPad keyboard can do by looking at images and conversing...

Could very well turn into a needed broader collaboration anyway I suppose, so all help is hugely appreciated!!

Either way I'll try to keep anyone interested, posted...

Oh, I appreciate the willingness to donate! Very kind, and though I'm not specifically after money, I'd absolutely save donations for something like an iPad. I'd love to have one eventually...

I do have a PayPal account set up to take donations, but have only ever linked it to the PhatBook Cydia description pages. I can be so lazy about some things...

Anyway, thanks again and safe travels!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

KraXik (07-06-2012)

Thats gorgeous, thank you for some very pretty Ck themes, I love your macbook air red version too, check it out guys and gals

14. The Following User Says Thank You to indyzzzz For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (06-01-2012)

i just download phatbook air ck hd, i can't seem to find it in colorkeyboard nor winterboard. what am i doing wrong?

oh yeah when i start to download i got this red message, " http/1.0 403 this package is either paid or requires a paid package to function." what else do i need?

Quote Originally Posted by @karma View Post
    i just download phatbook air ck hd, i can't seem to find it in colorkeyboard nor winterboard. what am i doing wrong?

oh yeah when i start to download i got this red message, " http/1.0 403 this package is either paid or requires a paid package to function." what else do i need?
    You need to buy Color Keyboard and not use the pirated one...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Asator For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (07-06-2012)

Thanks

Is there a way to purchase or obtain this theme...?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Trimo For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (07-06-2012)

Dude u need to make a matching theme for this

http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark_Ninja For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (07-06-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trimo View Post
    Is there a way to purchase or obtain this theme...?

Hey, I hadn't ever finished the Siri Dictation Backgrounds, but I whipped them up so that I could at least make the QWERTY Version available sooner than later.

Here's a copy of the link I just put in the first post under Available via MediaFire:

PhatBook SW CK [HD]

This QWERTY version is for ALL Retina devices on iOS 5+
    (iPT 4 / iPhone 4 / iPhone 4s)

EDIT...and here's a new set of SW Popups if desired:

PhatBook SW Pops [HD]

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ninja View Post
    Dude u need to make a matching theme for this

Thanks, man!

I take it as a compliment if anyone wants their whole device to match my work with Color Keyboard!

I love this stuff so much, and I'd love to do WB theming as well, but I am kept overwhelmingly busy just filling requests for keyboards and providing help for all with Color Keyboard in general.

Maybe at some point I'll try to at least look into a simple matching UI...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (07-07-2012)

Thanks

You rock man... made my day, thanks....

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Trimo For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (07-09-2012)

Dude your keyboard is the only reason why I jailbroke my phone man! I worship you! Is there a version that the keyboard letters remain capitals like the stock keyboard? Or is there anything that I can edit in the plist file?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to TokeDaddySlim2o9 For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (07-09-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TokeDaddySlim2o9 View Post
    Dude your keyboard is the only reason why I jailbroke my phone man! I worship you! Is there a version that the keyboard letters remain capitals like the stock keyboard? Or is there anything that I can edit in the plist file?
    Hey, thanks!!

It would take re-making the lower case images with upper case text, and the Green light off... which I can absolutely do for you!

Let me know which actual version you'd like (original Phatbook?, Qwerty, Euro, etc...)

Let me know, it's no prob.

Thanks, again!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Phatmartino For This Useful Post:

cdrwinston (07-08-2012)

Holy **** thanks man! Where can i find a link to your donation page bro?

Original Phatbook Air, Qwerty, in SD. So when i hit shift that cool green light wont show up anymore?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to TokeDaddySlim2o9 For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (07-09-2012)

Hey, I hadn't ever finished the Siri Dictation Backgrounds, but I whipped them up so that I could at least make the QWERTY Version available sooner than later.

Here's a copy of the link I just put in the first post under Available via MediaFire:

PhatBook SW CK [HD]

This QWERTY version is for ALL Retina devices on iOS 5+
    (iPT 4 / iPhone 4 / iPhone 4s)

EDIT...and here's a new set of SW Popups if desired:

PhatBook SW Pops [HD]

Enjoy!

Thanks, man!

I take it as a compliment if anyone wants their whole device to match my work with Color Keyboard!

I love this stuff so much, and I'd love to do WB theming as well, but I am kept overwhelmingly busy just filling requests for keyboards and providing help for all with Color Keyboard in general.

Maybe at some point I'll try to at least look into a simple matching UI...
    Hey man I understand. If u ever need help with anything let me know.

http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark_Ninja For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (07-09-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TokeDaddySlim2o9 View Post
    Holy **** thanks man! Where can i find a link to your donation page bro?

Original Phatbook Air, Qwerty, in SD. So when i hit shift that cool green light wont show up anymore?

Hey, here's a couple sample shots showing how the change between Shift On and Off will be (assuming I took your meaning correctly, let me know if I didn't)...

There's around 30 "Shift Off" images, I just need to re-render those with Upper Case Letters and the light off.

Oh, I had only ever linked my PayPal donation page to the PhatBook descriptions in Cydia, but I just added a link in my signature here because I've been asked about it a good bit... Thanks! Very nice of you and many!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ninja View Post
    Hey man I understand. If u ever need help with anything let me know.

Hey, I kinda forgot I had just started to scratch the surface with a few UI elements to match the PhatBook SW a while back... who knows... Thanks for the offer to help! I would probably need it.

Yeah man thats perfect! exactly how i described lol the sample pictures look really clear, is that the hd version?

And yeah no problem bro, you make some quality stuff im surprised you dont even charge for the download

37. The Following User Says Thank You to TokeDaddySlim2o9 For This Useful Post:

Phatmartino (07-09-2012)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast