Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Symbian Belle

Added theme it link

Hi,
    first i really like this Theme. It looks very good on my Phone but i got a little problem.
    Every time i Respring or restart my device its settings go back do the basics and i'm off with 5 Homescreens packed of widgets again.
    A reinstall didn't help. Any suggestions what i can try else?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyriana View Post
    Hi,
    first i really like this Theme. It looks very good on my Phone but i got a little problem.
    Every time i Respring or restart my device its settings go back do the basics and i'm off with 5 Homescreens packed of widgets again.
    A reinstall didn't help. Any suggestions what i can try else?
    Hi, thanks! You have to put permissions to reading,writing,execute to the Current.plist file inside Symbian Belle folder, you can do it through iFile

Thanks for the quick answer first.
    Well, it didn't work. But i added the permission to every file i guessed which can need it and know its working somehow I have still another issue. Is there a reason why the apps assigned to the first page are vanishing when i go down to 2 pages in total?

You have to set icons for each pages set (ad ex 3 pages set or 4 pages set), then they will remain saved

Thanks
    Just a Couple of concerns how do I change the weather widget, cause it says Catania and i don't live there and also how can I get the twitter widget to work?

Go to Symbian Belle folder, widgets, weather then open configureme.js and put your code on the string "var locale" (instructions are inside this file), sorry but it seems that Twitter widget isn't available at the moment (it links to a twitter web widget), you can use the one inside web widgets (click on central dock button)

Follow me on:
    DeviantART ~Frep90 Frep90 on deviantART
    Twitter @frep90 http://twitter.com/frep90

Happy Holidays
    MY THEMES
    MIUI v5 (i4/i4S - i5) - Smart (i4/i4S - i5) - iBelle Refresh (i4/i4S - i5) - MIUI v4 (i4/i4S - i5) - Symbian Belle (i4/i4S - i5) - iOS 7 (i4/i4S - i5)
    FOLLOW ME
    DeviantART: ~Frep90
    Twitter: @frep90

iPhone 5 version available: Symbian Belle i5

Default weather widget
    I cannot get this widget to work on my iphone 5.

My zip code is 06076 (stafford ct usa). can you please tell me the exact places i need to get this in there to make this widget work?

I love the theme and would like to get that working.

Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by jamuso View Post
    I cannot get this widget to work on my iphone 5.

My zip code is 06076 (stafford ct usa). can you please tell me the exact places i need to get this in there to make this widget work?

I love the theme and would like to get that working.

Thanks..
    Install My Location from Cydia, because my widget uses gps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12