Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Nexodus [release]

My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    this is a theme I still need to check out... I don't know why I've put it off!
    You can't go wrong. Even not liking green at all I found the green in this theme to grow even to the point where putting a sharp contrast against it worked quite well, for me anyways. Definitely check it out.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kimvy For This Useful Post:

ZFrost (06-13-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by kimvy View Post
    You can't go wrong. Even not liking green at all I found the green in this theme to grow even to the point where putting a sharp contrast against it worked quite well, for me anyways. Definitely check it out.
    lol my last theme was green/stone/metal and I'm not a big fan of green either but when it's matched right with other Color and texture it looks great I'll buy this as soon as I get a little cash in my PayPal tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Beautiful widget mate, glad you joined in.

C'mon Seph, you'd enjoy as time off from your own. Look forward to your stuff bro.
    that's true I enjoy checking out all the nice themes its hard sometimes when you're working on/updating your own... that's one drawback that kind of sucks sometimes

BTW I'm absolutely loving the look of the lockscreen, first thing that hooked me
    Last edited by sephiroth726; 06-13-2012 at 08:28 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sephiroth726 For This Useful Post:

ZFrost (06-13-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    lol my last theme was green/stone/metal and I'm not a big fan of green either but when it's matched right with other Color and texture it looks great I'll buy this as soon as I get a little cash in my PayPal tomorrow

that's true I enjoy checking out all the nice themes its hard sometimes when you're working on/updating your own... that's one drawback that kind of sucks sometimes

BTW I'm absolutely loving the look of the lockscreen, first thing that hooked me
    thats always my issue. I get so stuck in my own stuff and themes and updates that I never get the chance to really stick my head in other threads.

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    WIP, SB Widget

Hi Meta, i really need this Sb to work with this theme cause all is so awesome. Can you share it ?
    @Z one issue on this theme: CK does not work on my 3GS. Any idea that could help?
    One more: Zeppelin makes internet crash
    Last edited by Yahooza; 07-18-2012 at 05:24 AM.

Hello

Try this for the SB. It should work just like Temper HD. this is from a post from Meta on the Temper thread

"Ok, lets see if we can get you going:

First lets uninstall the MyLocation through cydia, if you have that option. Then reboot.

If you didn't install through Cydia and just downloaded the .deb file then on your phone, go to /Applications and delete the "MyLocation.app" folder.

Now go to /var/mobile and set the permissions for the "Documents" folder. Click on the blue arrow on the right side of the "Documents" folder and set hierarchy to ON, change "Ownership" to mobile & mobile and change "Access Permissions" to read, write and execute for all three.

Now go to /var/mobile/Documents and delete "locationPath.txt" & "myLocation.txt" files if they exist, if you have a "MyLocation.deb" delete it also. Then reboot again.

Now you should be clean and are ready to install.

Open Cydia and install this repo below.

http://curry.hitart.com/

now search for "MyLocation (GPS)" and install it. After installation is complete, reboot.

Open the "Settings" app and go to "Location Services". Make sure it is turned on and that you see "MyLocation" in the list. You can turn it to "On" if it is off.

Now open the MyLocation app and turn "sig. change" to on and then close it.

I'm sure you will let me know how this works!"

As for the keyboard it was beuilt for retina devices. Its pretty simple to convert. I'll make an update for you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ZFrost For This Useful Post:

metaserph (01-05-2013)

@Zfrost thx a lot for answering. Weather widget runs good, i was talking about the SB layout done by Metaserph.
    For CK, i will have a look thru ifile to see how i can resize it.

Instead of resizing take out the @2x in the file name.

Quote Originally Posted by ZFrost View Post
    Instead of resizing take out the @2x in the file name.
    I can't, the files are twice too big to be used (640*482 instead of 320*241). I'm gonna use the resize program now i know where they are.

My mistake: files rened and it works perfectly
    Last edited by Yahooza; 07-19-2012 at 05:06 AM.

So here is my SB.
    My favorite theme for the moment
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1343028047.871296.jpg  

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Yahooza For This Useful Post:

ZFrost (01-04-2013)

How do I solve this difficult problem dock is easy
    -2012-11-04-10.34.55.png

15. The Following User Says Thank You to shahzad3 For This Useful Post:

ZFrost (01-04-2013)

I love this theme, however I can't get the main screen to the awesome looking background it has on the lockscreen (like in the pics you have) I tried the whole "mylocashion" thing but it didn't work. Also on a side note you should update this for 6.0 as-well so more people can enjoy it. I know a few people who stupidly upgraded

17. The Following User Says Thank You to thisisnotmyname For This Useful Post:

ZFrost (01-04-2013)

u mean the base Wallpaper or from the Widget?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ZFrost For This Useful Post:

metaserph (01-05-2013)

Nevermind, I was looking at Yahooza re-post of Metaserph's post (the picture above). I thought that was how it was suppose to look, with the changing weather and design on the main screen (screen with the apps). I didn't realize that wasn't the original. My miss understanding.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567