Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Nexodus [release]

Quote Originally Posted by SciPunk View Post
    Hello,
    First off I love this theme! I am having a few issues i was hoping you could help me with:
    1. I cannot get the GPS to work at all, i have the widget installed and it just never displays just says loading and the internet? thing.
    I have tried to get the my location app to open to check the gps but it simply wont open. I press the icon and it goes to open then just closes. There is also no wallpaper just the default green grey background. My wallpaper page when i go to it is black soi cant see what picture i am selecting.

2. I can't get the default clock to disappear or my drop down menu to use the nexodus theme with SB settings.

3. Whenever i respring the lock screen is all distorted until it fades out and i reopen the phone.

Essentially the theme sorta works. I am on a iphone 4 running 5.1.1 jailbroke with Absinthe

Any help would be greatly appreciated
    To get the gps to work, there is some instructions on the gps thread on page 70. It is not compatible with 5.1.1

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shad0wM0nk3y For This Useful Post:

ZFrost (05-27-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by SciPunk View Post
    Hello,
    First off I love this theme! I am having a few issues i was hoping you could help me with:
    1. I cannot get the GPS to work at all, i have the widget installed and it just never displays just says loading and the internet? thing.
    I have tried to get the my location app to open to check the gps but it simply wont open. I press the icon and it goes to open then just closes. There is also no wallpaper just the default green grey background. My wallpaper page when i go to it is black soi cant see what picture i am selecting.

2. I can't get the default clock to disappear or my drop down menu to use the nexodus theme with SB settings.

3. Whenever i respring the lock screen is all distorted until it fades out and i reopen the phone.

Essentially the theme sorta works. I am on a iphone 4 running 5.1.1 jailbroke with Absinthe

Any help would be greatly appreciated
    hello thanks for the support

1. currently the GPS on all the lock screens isn't working correctly because of the 5.1.1 update. there is a work around HERE post number 1386. The maker of mylocations will be working to make the app work with 5.1.1 i'm sure.

2. u have to get the clock hide tweak from cydia.

3. there currently is that wallpaper. There will be an update soon with new walls that are interchangable from settings.

4. The distortion is the GPS lock screen loading up. 5.1.1 caused some issues that for the main theme are fixed. other parts that depend on other outside apps will be fixed soon enough when they are updated.
    Last edited by ZFrost; 05-27-2012 at 09:39 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZFrost View Post
    hello thanks for the support

1. currently the GPS on all the lock screens isn't working correctly because of the 5.1.1 update. there is a work around HERE post number 1386. The maker of mylocations will be working to make the app work with 5.1.1 i'm sure.

2. u have to get the clock hide tweak from cydia.

3. there currently is that wallpaper. There will be an update soon with new walls that are interchangable from settings.

4. The distortion is the GPS lock screen loading up. 5.1.1 caused some issues that for the main theme are fixed. other parts that depend on other outside apps will be fixed soon enough when they are updated.
    ZFrost,
    Thank you for answering I realize now I made the noob mistakes of asking a question which has been asked a ton of times after reading rasputins post...lol

I am having a few issues with the workaround but i will bother him with that...lol

Thanks again!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SciPunk For This Useful Post:

ZFrost (06-02-2012)

Just wanted to post that I will be doing a Nexodus-remix I guess you could call it. not sure what or how i'm going to go about release of either a whole new theme or a add-on but it will consist of a "black" version of nexodus with all new icons and updated graphics.

I'm doing this on top of a showcase website and updates for Black Tie HD so it will be slow going.

I look forward to this update, have love for this theme.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

8. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

ZFrost (05-31-2012)

I look forward to it too lol. I still am not sure if I am releasing it as a totally new theme or just a simple add on. I have to see how labor intensive it becomes since I have to pretty much redo it all. I'm not just doing some ******** color change adjustment. the lazy way and never looks quiet right.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ZFrost For This Useful Post:

metaserph (06-06-2012)

Ok so the Black Edition is in development right now. It will be released as a stand alone at $2.00 however will show up as free on Cydia to anyone who bought Nexodus original.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ZFrost For This Useful Post:

metaserph (06-06-2012)

A little preview of the Nexodus - black edition to be released soon

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZFrost For This Useful Post:

Destan (06-10-2012), froggy1 (06-10-2012), kimvy (06-13-2012), metaserph (06-10-2012)

Damn that looks hella sick man

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DefJammable For This Useful Post:

metaserph (06-10-2012), ZFrost (06-10-2012)

Really nice! I love the colors!
    YouTube: CydiaForYou
    Twitter: Michael Molavi

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michael Molavi For This Useful Post:

metaserph (06-10-2012), ZFrost (06-10-2012)

This theme is awesome, really wish more people came to support development. Good job James!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

20. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

ZFrost (06-10-2012)

I just sent Nexodus Black Edition to Macciti so it should be up in the next 24 hours or so. It comes with some new icon graphics and NO GREEN also comes with the LS and SB from Nexodus just tagged for Nexodus Black... still my favorite LS of all time... MAde by Meta. Credits are in description.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZFrost For This Useful Post:

Destan (06-11-2012), froggy1 (06-10-2012), metaserph (06-10-2012)

it's live on cydia.. thanks ZFrost....

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to froggy1 For This Useful Post:

metaserph (06-11-2012), ZFrost (06-11-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by froggy1 View Post
    it's live on cydia.. thanks ZFrost....
    damn I been lookin all day and you still beat me to it lol

it was the right moment...

here a screen,without the ani-weather

Last edited by froggy1; 06-11-2012 at 02:51 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to froggy1 For This Useful Post:

metaserph (06-11-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by froggy1 View Post
    it was the right moment...

here a screen,without the ani-weather

Looks great Froggy. I'm going to have to do some stuff for this, looks sweet!
    @Metaserph

I'm waiting for you .. meta....

" Oh no you didn't" LOL! working on a few things, relax lol.

@Metaserph

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

Destan (06-12-2012), froggy1 (06-12-2012), kimvy (06-13-2012), ZFrost (06-13-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    " Oh no you didn't" LOL! working on a few things, relax lol.

Beauty. Another gorgeous color mod ZFrost!

Thanks so much for this. It's lovely.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to kimvy For This Useful Post:

ZFrost (06-13-2012)

this is a theme I still need to check out... I don't know why I've put it off!

35. The Following User Says Thank You to sephiroth726 For This Useful Post:

ZFrost (06-13-2012)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast