+ Reply
Page 551 of 574 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541549550551552553 561 ... LastLast
Results 11,001 to 11,020 of 11467

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: the "new" z|ui - ui alternative | sometimes less is more FREE

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by cav56 Thanksfor beatiful work. Why config weather,I can not configure my city (Parma for Italy) can you help me? thanks This works off the stock idevice weather
...
  1. #11001
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,106
    Thanks
    40,341
    Thanked 16,993 Times in 6,200 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cav56 View Post
    Thanksfor beatiful work.
    Why config weather,I can not configure my city (Parma for Italy) can you help me?
    thanks
    This works off the stock idevice weather app. you must have "Local Weather" turned on in the stock app for your city to show
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    ag92 (09-15-2012), cav56 (09-01-2012)

  3. #11002
    Theme Modder sigit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    1,579
    Thanks
    2,901
    Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,325 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnlsmomandad View Post
    Thanks but I was talking about the mod by Sigit. The one were you can see out the window
    i guess this is what u looking for bud,thanks to norcall for the idea and ian nicol ,,if it's not right mod,let me know by PM..
    Faith_SB Tv_GPS.rar
    Last edited by sigit; 08-25-2012 at 11:28 PM.

  4. #11003
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dark.knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    758
    Thanks
    1,038
    Thanked 2,909 Times in 568 Posts

    My Zui today, different widgets using on different SB pages by using Iwidgets by Eldwin :d







    Last edited by dark.knight; 08-27-2012 at 11:34 AM.
    ________________
    If I've helped you, please press my "Thanks" button.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dark.knight For This Useful Post:

    elilab (09-01-2012), It's Mi (08-26-2012), sickchris714 (08-26-2012)

  6. #11004
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    Dear dark.Knight can i please have your third widget??

  7. #11005
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dark.knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    758
    Thanks
    1,038
    Thanked 2,909 Times in 568 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nickliki View Post
    Dear dark.Knight can i please have your third widget??
    Posted this one on iwidget thread and also in Mios thread , go there and grab it..download link should be within the last 3 pages of both threads ..

    Quote Originally Posted by nickliki View Post
    Dear dark.Knight can i please have your third widget??
    CMC_FlipClockWEATHERforcast-IWidget by Dark.knight.rar
    Last edited by dark.knight; 08-26-2012 at 03:30 PM.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dark.knight For This Useful Post:

    elilab (09-01-2012), It's Mi (08-27-2012), nickliki (08-26-2012)

  9. #11006
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    CMC_ULTIMATE_SCROLLING_LS





    http://bit.ly/CMC_ULTIMATE_SCROLLING_LS

    You guys are doing awesome work here. I had the weather icons in the last screenshot in a seperate com.apple.weathernotifications.bundle folder for winterboard but lost them on a restore. I've gone through all 114 pages of the http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...theme-112.html thread and 100 pages of this thread so far. I saw other screenshots of them there a few times and still cant find just the icon set. I use them to get rid of the stock icons in intelliscreenx weather widget or if Im running the weather widget on springboard with Dashboard X. I'd really appreciate it if someone knows where I can find them or point me in right direction. Really missing them and I really dont like the stock apple weather icons.. Thanks in advance

  10. #11007
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sigit View Post
    i guess this is what u looking for bud,thanks to norcall for the idea and ian nicol ,,if it's not right mod,let me know by PM..
    Faith_SB Tv_GPS.rar
    That was it. Thanks bud I really appreciate that.

  11. #11008
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,106
    Thanks
    40,341
    Thanked 16,993 Times in 6,200 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KockBurn View Post
    You guys are doing awesome work here. I had the weather icons in the last screenshot in a seperate com.apple.weathernotifications.bundle folder for winterboard but lost them on a restore. I've gone through all 114 pages of the http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...theme-112.html thread and 100 pages of this thread so far. I saw other screenshots of them there a few times and still cant find just the icon set. I use them to get rid of the stock icons in intelliscreenx weather widget or if Im running the weather widget on springboard with Dashboard X. I'd really appreciate it if someone knows where I can find them or point me in right direction. Really missing them and I really dont like the stock apple weather icons.. Thanks in advance
    So why don't you download the LS and just pull out the folder with the images in it?

    Nice user name!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  12. #11009
    Snkr Luvr | Part-Time Modder Sneakerpimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Germany - PS layer 305
    Posts
    611
    Thanks
    551
    Thanked 4,228 Times in 504 Posts

    Sup guys. hope yall doing good?

    ive been off some time from those modding stuff but still enjoying steve`s stuff.

    was a little bored while playing with a new system and started on some alt 2x2 folder layouts.

    if anybody wants to use them, here ya go:



    Download: zui_2x2Folder_Snkr.theme.rar
    It`s all about Sneakers - UNDFTD

  13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sneakerpimp For This Useful Post:

    ag92 (09-15-2012), blkcadi (08-28-2012), cav56 (09-01-2012), elilab (09-01-2012), EricB78 (08-30-2012), GAIAStevef (08-27-2012), It's Mi (08-28-2012), phil73 (08-27-2012), sickchris714 (08-27-2012), wim66 (08-28-2012), wishmeluck (08-27-2012), yamakasi73 (08-27-2012)

  14. #11010
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    So why don't you download the LS and just pull out the folder with the images in it?

    Nice user name!
    I found it on page 392. Took a while but I found it. I did d/l the lock screen but the images are named diff than if it was in a bundles com.apple.... folder. As for my name I've never had to use underscores or numbers etc on any forum or site since I chose it . thanks for the suggestion.

  15. #11011
    Livin the iPhone Life Joserrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakerpimp View Post
    Sup guys. hope yall doing good?

    ive been off some time from those modding stuff but still enjoying steve`s stuff.

    was a little bored while playing with a new system and started on some alt 2x2 folder layouts.

    if anybody wants to use them, here ya go:



    Download: zui_2x2Folder_Snkr.theme.rar
    Can you share the badges too brother? 😁

  16. #11012
    Green Apple atif123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Whats the font used on the first page on the zui prime screenshots ? Thanks

  17. #11013
    Livin the iPhone Life Joserrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by atif123 View Post
    Whats the font used on the first page on the zui prime screenshots ? Thanks
    It's probably antipasto which has been shared on this thread plenty of times, give it a search and you'll fint it

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Joserrrr For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (08-28-2012)

  19. #11014
    iPhoneaholic ECUpirate44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pirate Nation
    Posts
    320
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 295 Times in 115 Posts

    Would someone be so kind as to change this to a 12 hour clock please!
    LockBackground copy.html.zip

  20. #11015
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Is anyone else unable to add the zui repo...?

  21. #11016
    What's Jailbreak? Spg442's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 20 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by caniac61906 View Post
    Is anyone else unable to add the zui repo...?
    pathkiller.ideviceskins.com/zui/ hope this helps

  22. #11017
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,106
    Thanks
    40,341
    Thanked 16,993 Times in 6,200 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ECUpirate44 View Post
    Would someone be so kind as to change this to a 12 hour clock please!
    LockBackground copy.html.zip
    Open the file and remove the 2 // in front of the following 2 lines:

    Change from this:

    //currentHours = ( currentHours > 12 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;
    //currentHours = ( currentHours == 0 ) ? 12 : currentHours;

    To this:

    currentHours = ( currentHours > 12 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;
    currentHours = ( currentHours == 0 ) ? 12 : currentHours;

    Enjoy!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    ECUpirate44 (08-30-2012), elilab (09-01-2012)

  24. #11018
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    1,305
    Thanks
    2,436
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 548 Posts

    I cant seem to find these weather icons, I know they are around. I had them before, but now that I want to use them I cant find them again. I want to replace the icons in the Forecast tweak, and the weather app with them. If someone can help me find them would be great. Thanks

    Last edited by jjk454ss; 08-29-2012 at 10:42 PM.

  25. #11019
    Recovering Theme Addict having a relapse jayjOka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks
    1,387
    Thanked 1,979 Times in 651 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    I cant seem to find these weather icons, I know they are around. I had them before, but now that I want to use them I cant find them again. I want to replace the icons in the Forecast tweak, and the weather app with them. If someone can help me find them would be great. Thanks

    Here there are in here in a bundle folder for forecast
    Delete what you don't need
    http://db.tt/vASJ4flP
    As they are a few more items in there

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jayjOka For This Useful Post:

    elilab (09-01-2012), It's Mi (08-30-2012), jjk454ss (08-30-2012)

  27. #11020
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jayjOka View Post
    Here there are in here in a bundle folder for forecast
    Delete what you don't need
    http://db.tt/vASJ4flP
    As they are a few more items in there

    These icons are the same I found on page 392. They are missing the moon icons. I took the mini- [email protected] and resized it to 120x121 then renamed it to [email protected] and [email protected] all the way up to -24, so 25 files in total. I'm working on crescent overlays for the moon to give the same effect as stock moon icon rather than wide eyed moon all nite for Clear nites. Mini Sunset icon is also missing. I wish I knew what the actual source and author of these were so I could find the entire package. I rechecked Chevys package and I don't think these icons are included in it but I do see he has the mini sunset icon in his LS picture.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts