Page 547 of 576 FirstFirst ... 47 447 497 537545546547548549 557 ... LastLast
Results 10,921 to 10,940 of 11520

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: the "new" z|ui - ui alternative | sometimes less is more FREE

  1. #10921
    still nothing.....it saw me this with a grey empty box....with enable Forecast and MyLocation -photo.png

  2. #10922
    Quote Originally Posted by dmx2pac1979 View Post
    still nothing.....it saw me this with a grey empty box....with enable Forecast and MyLocation -photo.png

    I am assuming you went in the app itself and turned "sig" on. And just out of curiosity, are you using Springtomize or any other mod/tweak to hide the top label?? This is because in Springtomize if you choose to disable "Top Bar" on the lockscreen portion of it this tweak will not show. Same goes if you have hidelockscreenclock tweak (or whatever the correct name is)

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M3RC_enary For This Useful Post:

    dmx2pac1979 (08-13-2012), King_O_Hill (08-18-2012)

  4. #10923
    i disable Springtomize and clock hide but still nothing.....
    Last edited by dmx2pac1979; 08-13-2012 at 11:09 AM.

  5. #10924
    Hi King

    Just to say you, that your Repo on Cydia give me some errors,
    this happen when I open Cydia.

    Thanks

    Have an Nice Day

    BennyPR
    Last edited by BennyPR; 08-13-2012 at 11:08 AM.

  6. #10925
    i fix it thanks.....inside from Springtomize.....

    Quote Originally Posted by M3RC_enary View Post
    I am assuming you went in the app itself and turned "sig" on. And just out of curiosity, are you using Springtomize or any other mod/tweak to hide the top label?? This is because in Springtomize if you choose to disable "Top Bar" on the lockscreen portion of it this tweak will not show. Same goes if you have hidelockscreenclock tweak (or whatever the correct name is)
    i fix it thanks.....inside from Springtomize.....

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to dmx2pac1979 For This Useful Post:

    M3RC_enary (08-13-2012)

  8. #10926
    Quote Originally Posted by dmx2pac1979 View Post
    i fix it thanks.....inside from Springtomize.....



    i fix it thanks.....inside from Springtomize.....
    Youre welcome bud, glad i could help.

  9. #10927
    Can I get the deb ? I hate installing a repo for 1 thing. (Shoot I have my own repo and don't have it added )
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Ok, lets see if we can get you going:

    First lets uninstall the MyLocation through cydia, if you have that option. Then reboot.

    If you didn't install through Cydia and just downloaded the .deb file then on your phone, go to /Applications and delete the "MyLocation.app" folder.

    Now go to /var/mobile and set the permissions for the "Documents" folder. Click on the blue arrow on the right side of the "Documents" folder and set hierarchy to ON, change "Ownership" to mobile & mobile and change "Access Permissions" to read, write and execute for all three.

    Now go to /var/mobile/Documents and delete "locationPath.txt" & "myLocation.txt" files if they exist, if you have a "MyLocation.deb" delete it also. Then reboot again.

    Now you should be clean and are ready to install.

    Open Cydia and install this repo below.

    http://curry.hitart.com/

    now search for "MyLocation (GPS)" and install it. After installation is complete, reboot.

    Open the "Settings" app and go to "Location Services". Make sure it is turned on and that you see "MyLocation" in the list. You can turn it to "On" if it is off.

    Now open the MyLocation app and turn "sig. change" to on and then close it.

    I'm sure you will let me know how this works!
    nvm I got one
    Last edited by jima6636; 08-13-2012 at 01:43 PM.



  10. The Following User Says Thank You to jima6636 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (08-18-2012)

  11. #10928
    Ok peeps, got a sweet little widget for anyone with an iPad. This is an update to the iMatte widget for the iPad. I updated it to use Wallpaper Jpegifier. It has TWO wallpaper.html and TWO ChevyStyles.css files so you can set the widget up based on which way you like to hold your iPad. The file is currently set up for the home button to be on the right side. However, if you prefer it to be on the left you just need to change the two file names that have "(home button on the left)" to be like their counterpart. I included an icono layout for the widget as well.



    iMatte for iPad w WJ.zip

    Hopefully everyone likes it
    Last edited by EricB78; 08-13-2012 at 02:00 PM.

  12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    cuzin (08-14-2012), elilab (08-23-2012), It's Mi (08-13-2012), jjk454ss (08-13-2012), King_O_Hill (08-14-2012), kruzzit (08-13-2012), NewD (08-15-2012)

  13. #10929
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    5,610
    Thanks
    4,961
    Thanked 7,247 Times in 3,130 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by modymalay View Post
    Can you share that widget?
    Here it is (credits to the original creator).....

    I also inserted the Iconoclasm layout in there...
    Attached Files Attached Files

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (08-13-2012), elilab (08-23-2012), EricB78 (08-13-2012), It's Mi (08-14-2012)

  15. #10930
    its not the same but .... http://www.mediafire.com/?7uut7d1nntchl7c
    Last edited by sbillakos; 08-16-2012 at 06:17 AM.

  16. #10931
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4SRo View Post
    Here it is (credits to the original creator).....

    I also inserted the Iconoclasm layout in there...
    Thanks, but i cant see the weather.
    Do i need anything else?

  17. #10932
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    5,610
    Thanks
    4,961
    Thanked 7,247 Times in 3,130 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by anochampions View Post
    Thanks, but i cant see the weather.
    Do i need anything else?
    I took the images out because I only wanted the bars to show...
    You need MyLocation from cydia (or search in here) to read the current location...
    Or change the jlist 0 into your own locationcode

  18. #10933

  19. #10934
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    5,610
    Thanks
    4,961
    Thanked 7,247 Times in 3,130 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by anochampions View Post
    Thanks. Which repo?
    search over here...
    or add curry's repo:

    http://curry.hitart.com/

    Note:

    No need for all these thanks...
    Just press the thanks button

    There you go
    Last edited by WhyNotCallMeRo; 08-13-2012 at 04:12 PM.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

    anochampions (08-13-2012), EricB78 (08-13-2012)

  21. #10935
    the curry mylocation repo isnt working anymore is there another way to get this installed?

  22. #10936
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Ok, lets see if we can get you going:

    First lets uninstall the MyLocation through cydia, if you have that option. Then reboot.

    If you didn't install through Cydia and just downloaded the .deb file then on your phone, go to /Applications and delete the "MyLocation.app" folder.

    Now go to /var/mobile and set the permissions for the "Documents" folder. Click on the blue arrow on the right side of the "Documents" folder and set hierarchy to ON, change "Ownership" to mobile & mobile and change "Access Permissions" to read, write and execute for all three.

    Now go to /var/mobile/Documents and delete "locationPath.txt" & "myLocation.txt" files if they exist, if you have a "MyLocation.deb" delete it also. Then reboot again.

    Now you should be clean and are ready to install.

    Open Cydia and install this repo below.

    http://curry.hitart.com/

    now search for "MyLocation (GPS)" and install it. After installation is complete, reboot.

    Open the "Settings" app and go to "Location Services". Make sure it is turned on and that you see "MyLocation" in the list. You can turn it to "On" if it is off.

    Now open the MyLocation app and turn "sig. change" to on and then close it.

    I'm sure you will let me know how this works!



    iPhone 4 iOS 5.1.1

    This did not work for me, the app starts up for a second than crashes. It never creates the Documents folder or
    the locationPath.txt and MyLocation.txt files. Also there is no MyLocation switch in Settings-Location Services.
    This makes me think that the app is not installing correctly.


    I use these Cydia installs, Curry Source - MyLocation(GPS) and MMUS Source MyLocation app & GPS Theme


    Thanks for any help you can gave me
    iPhone 4 iOS 5.1.1 and m17x-R2

  23. #10937
    Go to last page of MiOS thread and you'll see MJ's post with the new deb file for the MyLocation app it's the one you need if your on 5.1.1

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (08-23-2012), EricB78 (08-14-2012)

  25. #10938
    Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    Go to last page of MiOS thread and you'll see MJ's post with the new deb file for the MyLocation app it's the one you need if your on 5.1.1

    I have already tried the new iOS 5.1.1 fix deb and two ways to install it (Coping file to Cydia/Autoinstall reboot and iFile install).
    It still start for a second than crashes. I know the myLocation app creates two text files (locationPath and mylocation) and
    places them in the var/mobile/Documents folder. I do not have a Documents folder and does the app create that to.
    iPhone 4 iOS 5.1.1 and m17x-R2

  26. #10939
    Quote Originally Posted by sgfrisbee View Post
    I have already tried the new iOS 5.1.1 fix deb and two ways to install it (Coping file to Cydia/Autoinstall reboot and iFile install).
    It still start for a second than crashes. I know the myLocation app creates two text files (locationPath and mylocation) and
    places them in the var/mobile/Documents folder. I do not have a Documents folder and does the app create that to.
    First, you need to remove all traces of MyLocation.
    1. Uninstall from Cydia
    2. Go to /var/stash/Applications and make sure that MyLocation.app is NOT there. If it is, delete it.
    3. Respring and then Reboot!
    4. Create the folder /var/mobile/Documents if it doesn't exist
    5. Open iFile. Go to /var/mobile and click on the blue arrow on the right side of Documents. Under "Ownership", make sure that "Owner" and "Group" are each set to "mobile". Under "Access Permissions" make sure that "Execute", "Write" and "Read" are checked for "User", "Group" and "World". Slide the "Apply hierarchically" to "On". Press "Done" and then respring.
    6. Install the MyLocation app again using either the repo in my sig or from the Cydia-auto-install method.
    7. BEFORE opening the app, respring and then reboot!!!
    8. Open the app and turn "Sig. Change" to "On"
    9. Enjoy!
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 08-14-2012 at 12:47 PM.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    elilab (08-23-2012), EricB78 (08-14-2012), M3RC_enary (08-14-2012), RKO1195 (09-20-2012)

  28. #10940
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    First, you need to remove all traces of MyLocation.
    1. Uninstall from Cydia
    2. Go to /var/stash/Applications and make sure that MyLocation.app is NOT there. If it is, delete it.
    3. Respring and then Reboot!
    4. Create the folder /var/mobile/Documents if it doesn't exist
    5. Open iFile. Go to /var/mobile and click on the blue arrow on the right side of Documents. Under "Ownership", make sure that "Owner" and "Group" are each set to "mobile". Under "Access Permissions" make sure that "Execute", "Write" and "Read" are checked for "User", "Group" and "World". Slide the "Apply hierarchically" to "On". Press "Done" and then respring.
    6. Install the MyLocation app again using either the repo in my sig or from the Cydia-auto-install method.
    7. BEFORE opening the app, respring and then reboot!!!
    8. Open the app and turn "Sig. Change" to "On"
    9. Enjoy!

    I also tried this and it still crashes. I would like to know does the app create the folder or as you
    stated above I need to create it.
    iPhone 4 iOS 5.1.1 and m17x-R2

Page 547 of 576 FirstFirst ... 47 447 497 537545546547548549 557 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •