Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [WIP] Kuro - white never comes alone...

iPhone? More like MyPhone kenzodragon's Avatar
    Thanks

Default [WIP] Kuro - white never comes alone...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -previcon-2x.png  
    Last edited by kenzodragon; 03-04-2012 at 04:32 PM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kenzodragon For This Useful Post:

gpvecchi (03-20-2012), ImaBoss (03-04-2012), indyzzzz (03-24-2012), iskariotA (05-05-2012), jenzy1985 (03-04-2012), marco29 (03-05-2012), metaserph (03-04-2012), togomaku (03-04-2012)

I don't get it...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DefJammable For This Useful Post:

Best01 (03-10-2012)

I think there was a white version of the theme so it now time for the black version...

Ya there was a very incomplete theme he changed $4 for called Shiro. This is the black version I guess. Figure he'd be working in the white version personally since I unfortunately donated for it.

oh god, please finish white shiro first man

Quote Originally Posted by potaholik View Post
    Ya there was a very incomplete theme he changed $4 for called Shiro. This is the black version I guess. Figure he'd be working in the white version personally since I unfortunately donated for it.
    +1

Exactly my point. I'm glad I didn't pay for the white one

Im atually looking forward to seeing this. :P the first one was over priced though for a theme. Still very good with doing icons and i think it was worth it. And the black version gets me even more excited.

Don't get me wrong. It's GONNA be a great theme. Both of them. I'm liking this one better too tho, just thought kenzo would try and finish the first theme first. People payed good $$ for that one, and would love to see it finished before more themes are started. If Shiro was a $2 beta then go ahead. Work on a few. But for $4 well I expect a damn near, if not complete theme. Just sayin. I'm happy I bought the theme, and I'll probably buy this one too, I just feel a little ripped off for my $$ is all. Should have never been submitted to Cydia till its almost, if not complete. Hopefully kenzo will learn from mistakes and keep this a wip till its ready

can i say one thing the shiro white theme is soo much better now only a few more apps to theme such as compass, calculator, clock, and music the the rest is done and this is just a color mod realy invert all images in shiro and you will get this theme but kenzo is doing it all as we speak soo its gonna be worth the $4 hes latest update with notes and color keyboard has just be released now and im not regretting it no i actually really like it give it a go

12. The Following User Says Thank You to natao2nv17 For This Useful Post:

ImaBoss (03-04-2012)

Thanks

$4 for 4mb, no thanks

Thanks

Thanks for the comments/critique/etc.

First of all, I will finish Shiro first before I release this one. Its just a teaser!
    Kuro is the counter part and also the sister theme of Shiro.

Also for all you guys who only think about the price:
    I'm currently really in the need of money because I have to pay my college fees and other bills.
    Just leeting you know that I'm also a human being, like you I need the money to pay for stuff I want to buy.
    People still want my themes for the iPad but don't think about me needing the money to buy one...

Quote Originally Posted by hispasat View Post
    $4 for 4mb, no thanks
    This is not 4mb, its about 11mb now and I had problems submitting it on MacCiti because of its file size.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kenzodragon For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (03-09-2012), ImaBoss (03-05-2012)

"themeing for $ is stupid" - K

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DefJammable For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (03-06-2012)

Thanks

I do believe that 4$ for that theme is OP but seriously stop bashing him. As for the themer make sure you finish the first one before you release any themes. And we all know you have some stuff to pay but you shouldn't have the end users deal with those, Set a price that you think is fair for both yourself and the people.
    Last edited by iBub; 03-05-2012 at 09:50 AM.

Donation is different from Payment

19. The Following User Says Thank You to iBub For This Useful Post:

Shad0wM0nk3y (03-20-2012)

I agree with iBub completely. Maybe Shiro has helped you out in the learning process of themeing and Kuro will be much more complete and more competitively priced. With that said dont let the Debbie Downers get to you, Kuro looks nice and I wish you luck

I'm not bashing anyone. I've said that both these themes will be great. Kenzo does have some good ideas in that head. It's just released too early. Sure he needs $$ but so do I. So do most ppl. But they don't release themes with no lockscreen, barely any ui. Most icons r done, but not the app ui. Once finished, this theme will definatly be worth $4. When I bought it in Cydia I thought it was a complete theme. That's my only qualm with the theme. Just wish it was more complete before releasing to cydia so more people don't waste there hard earned $ on a partial theme.

I personally don't mind $4 for a theme. Anyone here come from a BBerry before your iDevice ? Remember how much a theme was there ? $7 or more for an Elecite or HedOne theme, that may *look* great on your home screen, but more often that not didn't work, or caused ram/battery issues.

I'd rather pay the $4 for an iDevice theme and get easily 500% more for my money than any BB theme I ever bought.

I approach it as I'm spending the $$ to support someone's artistic endeavors instead of "buying a product". I don't think of themes in the same catagory as a tweak or app.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GAIAStevef For This Useful Post:

iBub (03-06-2012), ImaBoss (03-05-2012), kenzodragon (03-09-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,913 Times in 2,283 Posts

If you don't like the theme or the pricing just stay away from the thread. It's a pretty simple concept that some of you find very hard to grasp. Supply and demand will sort it out - if he finds no one buying his themes and hardly anyone buying posting on the threads that will naturally bring things back into balance (more complete theme, less $).
    Last edited by Waverley73; 03-05-2012 at 02:19 PM.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (03-09-2012), Darka5sa5sin (03-05-2012), GaN-MaN (03-06-2012), ImaBoss (03-05-2012), rion_j (03-05-2012), Shad0wM0nk3y (03-20-2012), Them3this (03-05-2012)

Does look sick though, kinda like a Redline/Black UPS Darkness combo

kenzo since this is a colour mod to shiro will pplz that donated to shiro get this one for free..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GAIAStevef View Post
    I approach it as I'm spending the $$ to support someone's artistic endeavors instead of "buying a product". I don't think of themes in the same catagory as a tweak or app.
    Thanks for pointing that out!

@DefJammable: I don't really know what your problem is... Don't buy it if you don't want it. The only things you're bashing me with are 'the price' and the incompleteness.
    You can see my reply on the Shiro thread why this is on Cydia. I'm relying on the feedback of others to make my work complete.
    But I don't like it when people send a mail through Cydia where they beg for a free copy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast