Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: iSTS Twilight Evolved [Beta V2]is a discussion within the
iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launchesforums, a part of the
New Skins / Themes Launchessection;
iSTSG Twilight *Currently still in beta stage 2* * 85% done* iSTSG Twilight Evolution is a theme that developed from an idea that was a long time ago . When...
03-04-2012, 01:03 PM #1
iSTS Twilight Evolved [Beta V2]iSTSG Twilight
*Currently still in beta stage 2*
* 85% done*
iSTSG Twilight Evolution is a theme that developed from an idea that was a long time ago. When Austin released iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution, I think it was fair to say everyone was in love, including us Dreamboard themers. Not wanting to feel left out we brought the idea of making a DB theme to Austin and he though up the idea for creating a DB theme concept, and the winning concept would be built and represent iNTZ3, but the contest fell through and some really good ideas were put to waste.
.............Or so we thought
Just for Example here are a few screen to show the process this theme went through before it even left photoshop..
Snowleo has put countless hours into this theme making it our opinion the most aesthetically beautiful theme ever made for Dreamboard, and with Schnedi's unbelieveable widget talents, GaN-MaN's ability to solve all problems, and finally my ability to code a lil and make things look "cool", we think we have what could be one of the greatest themes of all time, and so far we have come up with this...
Features of the beta currently include:
- All widgets Dynamic and interchangeable within the theme
- 3 Weather widgets, all GPS based or Var Locale Entry. A circular weather widget with a timed BG, an Extended Full Screen 5 day forecast, and a mini 5 day forecast.
- 4 Clocks (so far o_0 ) A Analog Clock, A Digital Clock, A Watchadiize style Clock, and a MIUI style Flip-Clock.
- Included in beta so far are Watchadiize and Digital, the rest will come with future update feature
- 2 SlideShows, 1 Interactive, 1 Auto-fading ( 50 Images )
- 2 Calendars, a Monthly calendar, and a MIUI style Calendar
- 1 RSS feed of Engadget
- 4 Folders with 12 apps each
- Custom Icon Masks to fit
- Live Wallpaper Widgets
- Animated all apps grid, and Animations just about everywhere else
- Animated LS
Changelog from v0.6
* I changed the clocks to the two newest, Watchadiize and Flip, directions above for how to change them to others until final product.
* Realigned Homepage Circle laucher and edited wallpaper slightly, still not perfect but everyday is another step.
* Added uniAW to the Expanded weather
* Made expanded weather a Dynamic View for optimal RAM performance
* Fixed scripts for Timed BG’s on both the Circular/Expanded weather
* Added temporary slider to the temporary lockscreen
* Changed Messages and Mail buttons to launch default Mail/Messages applications
* Included the first bit of the Winterboard UI courtesy of GaN-MaN (He’s just an AWESOME dude)
* Fixed small errors in the .plist code, and further organization
* A couple other things that will go unnoticed until later
Features still to come:
- A setup menu when starting the theme to chose which 4 icons you would like as your folder categories as well as options for different app launching for the mail, and messages icons.
- Custom Icon Overlay/Shadows
- Improved and adjusted graphics
- Visible badges in folders
- App name titles in folders
- Widgets saving on respring
- Widget customization menu's for each of the 4 sections allowing you to chose: Which widget you want displayed, and whether its 12/24hr, C/F, and other various options according on the widget menu you are in.
- More Lockscreens
- Other features as we take in feedback, and certain things we want to be a suprise
Features to maybe come:
- A winterboard UI
The theme is currently in its second beta stage of three and is about 85% complete, there is no set release date for the theme, but it wont be to much longer. Were working hard everyday to improve and add features to make the theme better and more functional, and we will try to keep you updated as possible with what coming in the future and when.
Thanks from the STSG Team
The beta is an open beta, and we welcome you to join it and help us with feedback for improvement, entry into the beta will also include all further updates and the final release.
ENTER BETA HERE
Last edited by Them3this; 03-30-2012 at 12:39 AM.
The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:
2k1 (03-04-2012), 666xDevilmanx666 (03-06-2012), carolinamic (03-21-2012), catstide (03-05-2012), cavman2004 (03-10-2012), chenda209 (03-18-2012), ChrisOSX (03-21-2012), Clark3529 (03-25-2012), Destan (03-05-2012), D_One (03-19-2012), elilab (03-27-2012), Emphasiz3d (05-05-2012), FrightDealer (03-05-2012), gadget88 (03-20-2012), GaN-MaN (03-05-2012), Hosko817 (03-05-2012), ImaBoss (03-04-2012), It's Mi (04-23-2012), kevin.e.white (05-09-2012), killerklown24 (03-04-2012), King_O_Hill (03-05-2012), littlelisa63 (03-19-2012), lostinthemes (03-26-2012), marco29 (03-13-2012), markfern811 (03-23-2012), metaserph (03-21-2012), mikelikesanime (03-21-2012), MontyLife (04-05-2012), nealh (03-29-2012), netpass (03-08-2012), Rinki Garg (03-19-2012), Schnedi (03-04-2012), sigit (03-13-2012), SnowLeo (03-04-2012), stratnik (03-09-2012), The_13th_Plague (03-22-2012), togomaku (04-26-2012), uhoffi (04-23-2012)
03-04-2012, 01:07 PM #2
Subbed, looks interesting
03-04-2012, 01:08 PM #3
Wow dude all I can say speechless. I will be watching out for this. I agree with you this will bring dreamboard back to life. Grats to y'all three can't wait
03-04-2012, 01:10 PM #4
sweet mate let me know when beta starts
The Following User Says Thank You to jelleheindryckx For This Useful Post:
03-04-2012, 01:15 PM #5
Appreciate the kind words so far, were going to try and make this the cleanest, fastest, and by far sexiest DB theme to date. Definitely keep an eye out, will have screen shots up later of Folder pages.
The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:
03-04-2012, 01:17 PM #6
The Following User Says Thank You to Q_bAn_b For This Useful Post:
03-04-2012, 01:24 PM #7
Between this and gan reworking on apple desk this is gonna be great!!
03-04-2012, 01:25 PM #8
03-04-2012, 01:27 PM #9
look really very sick !
The Following User Says Thank You to chg128 For This Useful Post:
03-04-2012, 01:28 PM #10
03-04-2012, 03:49 PM #11
The Following User Says Thank You to FrightDealer For This Useful Post:
03-04-2012, 05:03 PM #12
The Following User Says Thank You to markfern811 For This Useful Post:
03-04-2012, 05:13 PM #13
The animations are beautiful.
03-04-2012, 05:28 PM #14
This looks very cool, will definitely have this!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Destan For This Useful Post:
03-04-2012, 05:38 PM #15
This looks very different and awesome...I like it a lot
Also...nice to see you back themeing
The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:
03-04-2012, 07:35 PM #16
Appreciate all the kind comments everyone, you guys make this worth it!
I promise to have more screens up later........
03-04-2012, 07:44 PM #17
I was tired of all of the Dreamboard themes that were made to mimic other OS's like android, windows phone, ect. and huge gap in terms of graphics between the sexy winterboard themes and the graphically lacking DreamBoard themes out there (not all of them but a lot are).
Dreamboard is an amazing platform that frees themers from the limits posed by Winterboard and eliminates the need to install tons of RAM intensive, paid springboard tweaks in order to have a complex, unique homescreen. I've been in love with Dreamboard since it came out but was never able to fully commit to a DreamBoard theme as a full time theme and was never happy with the RAM drain from intensive winterboard themes. So if you want it done right, you gotta do it yourself. That was what I had in mind when I spent hours and hours on end toiling with concept upon concept, PSD upon PSD, improvement upon improvement, until I was finally satisfied. But then I came to the realization that I have no coding knowledge necessisary to make it into a reality. And that is when I saw the amazing things Them3this and Schnedi were able to do with Dreamboard and widgets and contacted them so that we will finally be able to make this into a real theme. And its gonna be awesome, I can guarentee it. This theme will finally bring all of the capabilities of DreamBoard without compromising aestic appeal and will be a completely new interface.
In case anyone was curious since I did leave you guys in the dark for so long since I began working on this heres a very short progression of where I started with some inspiration and resources from my initial intentions of a 3volution DB theme for his contest (think I missed the deadline by a bit) into the completely unique awesomeness it is now. Still gotta give him credit for inspiration from his awesome theme and all the work he has done but it contains none of his resouces in the theme now.
Just a few of the versions up until this point thou. I really have a like few GB folder worth of versions with about 50 or more (:
03-04-2012, 07:45 PM #18
This looks great.I've never really gotten into Dreamboard but this thing might change that.
The Following User Says Thank You to catstide For This Useful Post:
03-04-2012, 07:46 PM #19
love it man appreciate the time and all it spent for this theme
03-04-2012, 09:27 PM #20
i don't even know how to plug it in lol and where to go..
The Following User Says Thank You to glacius7 For This Useful Post: